Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Pheonix's mistake!

Kai accidentaly gets drunk!

Chapter 1 - The Pheonix's mistake!

Chapter 1 - The Pheonix's mistake!
Meena and Luna info: After helping the Bladebreakers escape a huanted mansion, the sisters were offered to live with them. Only problem is- they create more trouble than the Bladebreakers ever had!
********************************************************************************

"Okay! Mr. Dickensin sits over here- I gave him Sake not sprite so don't drink from his cup guys! Everywhere else Lua put the soda so just sit anywhere but here- we don't want anyone getting drunk!" Meena explained the arrangements for the picnic. All the stress they had lately- they needed a day off to clear up the mess! Kenny walked arounf the place, filming it all on his camera.

Everyone nodded and sat. They ate the food and drank their drinks- but Mr. Dickensin was looking at his drink with a strange expression. "Is something wrong?" Meena asked. "This...doesn't taste like Sake..." Mr. Dickensin said.
Meena took it and took a small sip. "OH NO!" She gasped.

"LUNA! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE SAKE?!" Meena gaped at her sister. "It was in a cup that said 'Kiss the cook' all over it." Luna explained. Meena and the others looked wildley around the table for the holder of the cup- they found him.

"HAHAHAHA! THIS IS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!"

Everyone gaped with their mouths open- Kai sat with the large cup in his hand.
He was luaghing crazily. "Kai...are you...okay?" Rei stared at him. Kenny immediatly took the chance and took out his camera. He began to film.

"OF COARSE! WHY WOULDN'T I BE?! I AM HAVING THE BEEEEST DAY EVER! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIENDS!" He luaghed drunkily.

"He's...scaring me..." Hilary whispered. Kai luaghed so hard he fell off his chair. They quickly circled around him and stared- he was still luaghing. "OOPS!" He luaghed. He staggereed to his feet and tried to stand- but he fell forwards at Meena. She cuaght him and he luaghed, "Hiya!"

They were all shocked- this COULDN'T be Kai! This was- a clone or something!

Kai luaghed and said, "YOU ALL LOOK SOOOO SILLY!"

Meena grabbed a bucket of water, and splashed him. Slowly he began to regain his sences. He looked at them all- what was going on? Why did his head hurt so much? They looked at him, then each other and a grin spread across their faces.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

They all burst out luaghing. Kenny stopped filming and joined in. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Kai demanded.

Kenny, still lughing, took out her camera and showed Kai the footage. Kai stared with his mouth open- this could NOT be happening!

"Oh man Kai! I will hold this against you for as long as I live!" Tyson snorted.

"That won't be for long if you don't shut up, Tyson!" Kai glared.

"Hey hey! Break it up guys! So Kai got drunk- and began acting crazy- and... ftt! Who am I kidding?! That was SO FUNNY!" Meena burst out luaghing.

Kai glared at his luaghing teammates and said, "I'll stay ing the van."

He walked away amongst the luaghs of his friends.

"I'm never going on another picnic for as long as I live..." He decided.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Alexis_Hoheimer on July 21, 2006, 4:01:41 PM

Alexis_Hoheimer on
Alexis_Hoheimeryeah!!! awesome!!!

raysbabygal on November 20, 2005, 4:47:55 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalOMG!! this is really good! lol^^:::

KrimzonGaurdTala on November 5, 2005, 11:07:15 PM

KrimzonGaurdTala on
KrimzonGaurdTalaOMFG THATS SO FRIGGIN FUNNY!! ::dies::

shazy on July 29, 2005, 7:38:11 AM

shazy on
shazyMe again, i can't get enough of this story so i had to add another compliment

shazy on July 28, 2005, 8:46:45 PM

shazy on
shazyOk, weird, but if i was honest this is the sort of thing i would come up with but i guess you got there first! well written and wickedly funny

Mushrambolover on May 7, 2005, 7:28:37 AM

Mushrambolover on
MushramboloverHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! OMG! so funny, HAHAHAHAHA!!!

BeyBlader_girl_66 on March 1, 2005, 10:55:50 AM

BeyBlader_girl_66 on
BeyBlader_girl_66*lol*

em3042 on February 12, 2005, 3:43:51 PM

em3042 on
em3042hey man, thats really cool. its really funni cause me n my lil sis made up one when Kai got drunk aswell...except much worse stuff happened and it was a tournament and i was the one holding the video camera! well neways its good man!

sagi on October 17, 2004, 11:30:42 AM

sagi on
sagilol! write more!

Silver_flame on September 6, 2004, 5:18:03 AM

Silver_flame on
Silver_flameKewl!