Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Retaliation: The Three Excellencies Take Charge

The Dark Empire begins to assemble their forces in great numbers. Their goal, to conquer the entire Anime Universe.

Chapter 1 - Retaliation: The Three Excellencies Take Charge

Chapter 1 - Retaliation: The Three Excellencies Take Charge


Retaliation: The Three Excellencies Take Charge



The Imperial forces of the Dark Empire had, without a doubt, been outdone in already several dimensional realms. Thus, as a result, a meeting was held for all members of the Imperial council. The lords came with their own concerns and thoughts of the issue.

Madam Lord Kamarran, Lord Crepes, Lord Malico, Lord Verliotz, and Lord Scythe, the top five leading lords of the Imperial Council, acknowledged the situation at hand.

“The situation at hand is getting out of control!” One of the fellow lords stated. “Our troops, despite their advanced technology and superior numbers, are continuously driven back by much weaker and less well equipped enemies!”

“Perhaps it is the fact that they are being lead into battle by incompetent leaders!” another lord shouted.

“You are wrong there!” shouted another. “The reason for this upset is due to the fact that we have hired conscripts from previously conquered territory! Thus, as a result, these soldiers do not pledge full loyalty to the Empire! There have also been events of rebellion amongst our own ranks! These soldiers lack discipline and loyalty to the Imperial power!”

“That is why I must also add that we increase the production of clones for the Bio-Infantry and mobile droid soldiers! At least with clones, they only know one thing and that is to destroy the enemy that dares to oppose the Empire! And at least with the droids, we have complete control over their actions!”-

“But what if, for some reason, an enemy of the Empire adapts to our way of mass producing troops?!” One lord pointed out. “Even as we speak, there have been rumors that the Universal Alliance is already secretly creating a mobile droid force of their own!”

“Lords, lords,” Madam Kamarran shouted, “We understand the issues at hand! However, you must understand that by increasing the production of clones and droids, we use up more of our own resources? To add, clones and droids are much more expensive to manufacture! We must somehow be able to conscript soldiers successfully!”

“But how will we prevent any uprising from strong headed soldiers?! Even if we were to snuff out the most loyal troops, there is still a chance that they may plan a rebellion! Even if we did take the loyalists only, how do we know that there aren't those who say they are loyal, but only intend to cause a rift within our legions?!”-

“Severe punishment is essential in this predicament!” Lord Crepes implied. “If there are any of those with a rebellious nature, then we must make an example of them in order to maintain a sense of order! You must remember that the Empire, despite its old code of chivalry and honor, does not give shelter to traitors!”

“But there are those who would rather suffer severe torture and torment than to see us emerge victorious!”-

“If that happens, then total annihilation is the only option!” a voice shouted, reverberating through the chamber. The doors opened and there stood the Three Excellencies, Lord Drako Arakis, Lord Dextera Viro, and Lord Vischerz Von Cavendish.

“Your Excellencies!” Madam Lord Kamarran shouted. She stood up and raised her right hand in the air, saluting the three top overlords of the Empire.

“All hail The Three Excellencies!!” the crier of the meeting announced. The other lords leaped up from their seats and raised their hands in respect to the trio.

“Van'car Un'isk Con'corte Arakisen!” they shouted. The words meaning `forever live my Lord.' “Van'car Un'isk Con'corte Virru! Van'car Un'isk Con'corte Cavundaskia!”

“Van'car Un'isk!” Cavendish replied, raising his right hand in reply. The three took their place at the floor.

“What brings you here to honor us with your presence, Your Excellencies?” Madam Kamarran asked.

“We have heard of the issues here and we wish to announce a new plan!” Cavendish threw his cape over his right shoulder. “I realize the crisis that we face today! For the passed four months, since we began our integration into other dimensional realms of this so called `Anime Universe,' we have been meeting stiff resistance! For one thing, our 13th fleet was unable to take over the `Seed Realm.' To add, we were not able to obtain the mass collection of gold and jewels in the `Treasure Realm.' The `Zi realm,' the `Wing Realm,' and many others have somehow managed to withstand our attacks and hold us off.” Cavendish circled about, looking at the faces of his lords. “Some of you say that these disasters are due to lack of leadership at the front lines. Others of you have claimed that these blunders were caused by undisciplined ranks. And others of you have explained that these disasters are due to the lack of loyalty and possible rebellion amongst the Imperial forces. Well, as of this moment on, the situation changes! The tide will turn in our favor this day!”

“And how is that, Your Excellency?” Lord Verliotz asked.

“Simple! A true leader can only gain the hearts of his followers through example! Thus, I have come to the conclusion that we, The Three Excellencies, will lead the troops into battle, personally!”

There was a shock, followed by a murmur amongst the ranks of lords within the council.

“Is this true, Your Excellency?” Lord Malico uttered. “Do you, Master Arakis, and Master Viro plan to lead the troops into the fray!”

“But you must realize that many troops would rather not have you fight in the front lines!” Lord Crepes said. “They would fear for your safety!”

“Then those who say that do not know our true strength!” Cavendish chuckled. “We will lead our troops into battle! We will lead our troops to victory! And I can assure you, ladies and gentlemen of the Imperial Council, that once we are at the front lines, that victory is as good as ours!!” Cavendish raised his arm in a triumphant gesture. Immediately, there was uproar in the assembly hall. The lords of the council began to cheer.

“Van'car! Van'car! Van'car!” they shouted.

“Assemble your legions!” Cavendish instructed. “We go to battle!!” He then turned to Viro and Arakis. “Viro! Get fleets 15-30 ready for deployment. Stock them with the upgraded mobile dolls we confiscated from the `Wing Realm.' Also, prepare ten legions of mobile droids, two of each class. I also want General Durovano and his Gatler divisions ready for deployment.” He then turned to Arakis. “Arakis, I want you to prepare the entire Imperial Legion ready for battle. I also want twenty legions of Bio-Infantry and Loyalist Volunteers ready! Also, get two regiments of my personal bodyguard, the Immortals, ready for immediate deployment.”

“Do you think that's a bit much?” Lord Arakis implied. “That's an awfully large waste on our elite forces. Why not let the Bio-Infantry and the volunteers take this task on alone?”

“These fools who stand against us don't know the bulk of our power! Well, this time, I will make sure that they know how powerful the might of the Empire really is! The humiliation they brought upon our forces will signal the total destruction of their way of life. I will see that full retribution for my men is made a thousand fold. Then they will curse the day they ever dared to oppose the might of the Dark Empire.” Cavendish turned his back. “Now go!”

“My Lord!” Viro and Arakis shouted, hailing their leader. They ran out to carry out with their orders. Cavendish was left standing in the large empty room.

“Soon,” he uttered, “this so called Anime Universe will pay for their insolence to the might of the Empire. They will thus curse the day they ever stood in my way of total conquest.”



That same afternoon, there was a grand procession on the parade grounds of the Imperial Arena. The arena stretched for a perimeter of ten miles on each side. In this area, the Imperial troops packed themselves in tightly. Their flags and banner waved gallantly in the air, displaying feared crest of the Empire, the Cross of Conquest. The sound of three thousand drums pounded away in perfect unison. Five thousand brass instruments blew out in unison, intermingling with the drums. The sound of marching feet was loud and orderly. For the ceremonial gathering, at least fifty million soldiers, a fraction of the forces that would be sent out, were present. At least three of four regiments representing each fighting force that would be deployed, were given the honor of standing before the Three Excellencies.

When Lord Cavendish, Lord Viro, and Lord Arakis stood upon the high platform, overlooking the troops, the sound of drums echoed in their ears and a sea of black and grey stretched to the very horizon.

“Van'car! Van'car!” the soldiers shouted in unison. Lord Cavendish stood upon the high platform that rose four hundred feet into the air. The roaring continued as he made his appearance. The infamous lord raised his hand and the Imperial troops silenced themselves.

“Fellow Imperials,” Cavendish began, “A new power is rising! The time to take absolute action is upon us! Today is history! Today we march forth to glory and to a new age! These fools who dare to stand in our way of total conquest, these fools who dare to stop us from achieving our goal of total unification, they believe that by giving the power to the masses, by giving power to each individual, the universe will be a better place to live! But that is where they are sadly mistaken! By giving power to the people, they only give rise to chaos! Democracy and the way of the people promote only chaos, death, destruction, mutilation, and war! People only want what they want! They only want what satisfies them! They believe that the way of the Empire is evil! But that ideal talk only comes from those who are weak and from those who are too powerless to make a difference! We, however, are the true force! We shall spread our darkness and blind the universe, so as to prevent anyone from seeing the differences in others! There will be no such thing as race! There will be no such thing as Ethnicity! There will be no such thing and Gender! There will only be those two people who will exist! Those who serve the Empire and those who wish to die! We create a new world where only the strong will survive! Only the strong and the loyal shall flourish! Everything else, every idea that counters the way of the Imperial, is an inferior way of thinking and must extinguished from existence by whatever means necessary! We bring a new age to this universe and all realms throughout!”

A cry out came from the Imperial troops as the word “Van'car” echoed throughout the arena.

“These rebellious commoners,” Cavendish continued, “they so ruthlessly kill your comrades! They believe that they have the right to exist just as much as we do! But if they hold on to beliefs that counter our own, conflict and unnecessary bloodshed will erupt! Therefore, we must do away with this defiant enemy! Today this so called `Anime Universe' will feel the full force of the Dark Empire's Imperial strength! And after the Anime Universe has been completely secured in Imperial hands, then we shall continue on, taking control of all! Then, when there is nothing left to conquer, when the Empire has reached the very ends of universal existence, then peace will finally have been obtained! And the reign of the Dark Empire will last for all eternity!”

Again, there was a cry out from the troops.

“As of this day, your leaders, The Three Excellencies, shall join you in this conquest! We shall show these enemies of the Empire our true strength! We shall go forth and eliminate these fools from existence and make way for the rise of new dawn! A red dawn! An Imperial Dawn! A new age that will reign for all of eternity! Our efforts will reverberate through the universe and the way of the Imperial shall last forever and ever!”

“Van'car! Van'car!” the Imperials shouted.

“Soon, the Anime Universe will feel the bulk of our might! The time has come to punish all who would dare to counter the Imperial way! The way to absolute truth and unification! These rebellious commoners will witness our true strength! Soon their armies of tens of thousands will meet and cower before our legions of hundreds of millions and we will sweep the universe beneath its feet! We cannot be defeated!!”

“Van'car! Van'car!” the troops cried out.

“We go to war!”-

“Legions!!” the leaders shouted out from their ranks. “Left face!”

In one sweep, the entire bulk of Imperials turned in unison, the shuffle of their feet roared like thunder in the stadium.

“Four and off!!” the leaders shouted. “Mark time hut!!”

“Lift!!” The Imperial shouted. The three thousand drums pounded in unison, matching the beat of the marching feet. Like pulsating thunder, the large body of Imperials began to march. Their banners waved gallantly in the air. An Imperial feeling of grandeur accumulated from the perfection of the troops. Cavendish raised his right hand in a gestured salute. When he did, the other lords of the Empire did the same. He then turned to his lords.

“Lady and Gentlemen lords,” he said, “go forth and deploy your troops. We will show these resistance fighters the futility of their efforts.”

“Van'car!” The lords replied, raising their hands gallantly in the air. They departed to overlook the assembly of their legions.

“Madam Lord Kamarran.” Cavendish said. “I leave you and other top four to watch over the affairs of the Empire while we are gone.”

“I will do so, Your Excellency.” Madam Kamarran replied. Cavendish then turned Lord Arakis and Lord Viro.

“Absolute conquest is in our grasp! Prepare the mobile droids and the Imperial Legion.”

“For the glory of the Empire!” Viro replied.

“For the glory of the Empire!” Arakis added.

“For the glory of the Empire.” Cavendish said. The two overlords and Madam Lord Kamarran took their leave. Lord Cavendish once again stood upon the high platform and hailed his troops. “There will be no room for defiance in this new era of the Imperial.”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowDragon2 on August 25, 2006, 2:48:08 PM

ShadowDragon2 on
ShadowDragon2Very interesting. Great job!

Cara on January 26, 2005, 4:14:03 AM

Cara on
CaraOk so thats what it means. Awesome job.

MaZz-Da-mAsTeR on January 24, 2005, 3:36:54 AM

MaZz-Da-mAsTeR on
MaZz-Da-mAsTeRits just amazing how u can make ur own characters and language, u even made a whole saga as if u were the one who created the anime, ur stories and pics rock, i must admit u r better than me, u r the best , keep it up! see ya!
P.S: i got more pics submitted and i would appreciate comments on it thanx,see ya!