Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Journey Home

Just suppose...just suppose that there was a final intervention that may have changed the destinies of the key bearers.

Chapter 1 - The Journey Home

Chapter 1 - The Journey Home
The Journey Home: KH Team Departs
 
            The streetswere now quiet in Traverse Town.In the period of time that they had been gone, The Dark Empire’s hold on otherworlds had weakened. The Universal Alliance, gaining favor from manyinhabitants of different realms, gladly joined the ranks and fought off theImperial horde. As a result, many of the refugees had already departed fortheir worlds again. Sora’s former allies had also departed, returning to theirhomes to reconstruct their destroyed worlds. Only a few remained now.
            Sora’swounds were treated, with the help of a senzu bean, but despite that, his soulwas still filled with a great sorrow. Riku’s body was placed in a preservationcapsule to prevent deterioration. The capsule itself had a clear top and Soracould gaze at his friend’s peaceful face. He only sat there, in the tent whereRiku’s body was placed. Kairi comforted him as best she could, gently holdingthe saddened key bearer in her arms.
            “I stillcan’t believe that Riku’s dead…” Sora uttered, tears running down his face. “Ijust can’t believe it.”
            “I know.”Kairi said, her still teary as well. “Riku was always good to us.”
            “But Icouldn’t do anything to help him. I felt so weak and helpless, not being ableto help my friend. I could only comfort him as best I could, cradling him in myarms, holding him tightly to keep him warm. I could only watch as he slowlydied. I could feel his body growing heavy in my arms, but still I held on tohim, never letting go. Those final moments, I witnessed it all and I was theonly one there to comfort him. But it was my fault for letting him die. It wasall my fault!”-
            “No! Itwasn’t you fault, Sora!” Kairi said. “Riku died knowing that you were there.You were the only comfort for him. You did something that I never was able todo. You stayed by his side till the end of his life. If I had the chance, Iwould do the same to him as I did to you, when you were facing possible deathagainst Cavendish.”
            “Kairi…”Sora looked into her eyes.
            “It’salright, Sora. Just cry your heart out. It’ll be OK…”-
            Sora placedhis head on Kairi’s bosom and began to cry uncontrollably. Tears ran down hisface, soaking Kairi’s shirt. But Kairi didn’t care; she held Sora’s tightly,stroking his fine, brown hair. Tears dripped down her face as she thought ofthose days when she, Sora, and Riku, as children, would spend the entire daytogether playing about on the sandy beaches and in the shady canopies of thePaopu trees.
           
            At thistime, Sneer had finally arrived at Traverse Town. He walked to where the tentwas located. Just outside, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were sitting just outsidethe tent. Standing next to them were Goten, Lu Xun, Cuchulain, Leon, and Yuffie. A fireupon an iron cauldron bellowed high flames, keeping them warm. Refugees stillwandered about the town, what was left of them.
            “Where isSora?” Sneer asked, approaching the tent.
            “They’vebeen in the tent for over an hour.” Goten replied.
            “I havesome news for him.”-
            “I think hewould rather be alone for a while.” Lu Xun instructed.
            “This isurgent though.” Sneer walked into the tent and witnessed such a sorrowfulsight. “Sora…”
            Sora gazedup and wiped the tears from his eyes.
            “I’m trulysorry about Riku, Sora.” Sneer implied. “This loss must be more than what youcan bear.”
            “Riku’sloss is the most devastating to me.” Sora uttered. He turned away and gazed atRiku’s lifeless body. “He sacrificed so much, even his own life, so that I maylive. No one should have to be forced to take their own life.”
            “But he wastrying to save someone who he really cared about. Riku died defending what wasmost important to him, Sora. His friends were the most important thing to him.Therefore, even when the situation became too intense and it seemed that deathwas inevitable, Riku took it upon himself to protect what he cherished most,even at the expense of his own life. You should be proud of him, Sora. Both youand Kairi should be proud.”-
            “I…I amproud…” Sora’s eyes were still teary, but now there was a smile on his face. “Iloved him dearly. More than anyone ever knew. Just as I love Kairi. And forKairi, I will do the same thing as Riku did if the time ever came.”-
            “And Iwould do the same for Sora.” Kairi added. “Just as Riku did for me and him.”
            “As long asyou hold on to each other, then there will always be a reason to live.” Sneersaid. He turned away and said. “Now, it is time that you say farewell to yourother friends as well.”
            “What doyou mean?” Sora asked.
            “You’regoing home.” Sneer was about to exit out. “Thanks to the efforts of youngheroes like you, we were able to fend off the Imperial threat and conceal themwithin our own realm once again. The Saiyan Confederation forces and the forcesof the Universal Alliance managed to destroy all dimensional transport tunnelsof the Empire. So once again, the worlds have been separated. I’ve already sentyour summon spells away to return to their homes. Now it’s high time that youreturn home.”
            “It’s overfor us then?”-
            “That itis.”-
            “But whatabout Cavendish? He has the Mandate under his power right?  What if he decides to open up the dimensionalrealms again? He can do that right?”-
            “It seemedthat he had no weakness due to his grasp on the Mandate’s power. However, wewere able to find a weapon that could counter even the power of the Mandate.The essence that too originated from the Universal Mandate as well. The twoSacred Flames. They both have been apprehended by Goku and Vegeta. So now thatthe two greatest flames have been obtained, the odds against us have leveleddown.”-
            “That’sgood then, right?” Kairi asked.
            “That’svery good indeed.” Sneer smiled and turned away again. “Well, you two shouldget ready. You and the rest of the KH team will depart from here and will soonbe on your journey home.”
            “Home…”Sora uttered. “Yes…home…”
            The twowalked out of the tent, only to be greeted by Mickey and the others.    “So this is where we take our separate waysagain.” Mickey uttered.
            “Yeah…”Sora uttered. “We can finally go home and live in peace…”
            “Yeah…”-
            “We’regonna miss you, Sora…” Goofy said.
            “Yeah,”Donald added, “We had so much fun together. And we went on many adventures.”
            “This isthe end of our fellowship.” Sora uttered.
            “Sora,”Cuchulain said. He, Goten, Lu Xun, Yuffie, and Leonwalked up to him. The Hound stretched out his hand. “It’s been a real pleasurestanding with you. And an honor fighting alongside the KH team.”
            “Thank you,Cuchulain.” Sora grasped his hand and engaged in a hardy handshake. Goten cameup next.
            “Wecouldn’t have done it without you, Sora.” He said.
            “ThanksGoten.” Sora replied. Next came Lu Xun.
            “You’re atrue warrior.” He said.
            “Thank youfor you help, Lu Xun.” Sora implied. As Lu Xun passed, Leoncame next.
            “It’s goodto fight beside you again.” Leonchuckled. “You certainly came through for us. You sure gave them hell at HollowBastion.”
            “Thank you, Leon,for giving us the best support we needed.” Sora said. Finally, it was Yuffie’sturn. She gripped Sora’s hand and smiled.
            “See yalater, kiddo.” She chuckled. “You make sure that you take care yourselves!”
            “I will.”Sora uttered. “Thanks Yuffie.” The five went up and down, shaking hands withthe other four members of the KH team. They waved good bye and headed out tothe port in front of the town.
            “Well,Sora…” Mickey uttered. “I guess this is good bye.”
            “Yeah…”Sora uttered.
            “Good bye,Sora…” Goofy uttered. “Good bye, Kairi…”
            “You twotake care of yourselves.” Donald added.
            Sora lookedat Donald and shook his hand.
            “I’ll missyou, Donald.” Sora uttered. He then turned to Goofy. “I’ll miss you too Goofy!”They shook hands.
            “Gawrsh…”Goofy said. His eyes teary. “I wish we didn’t have to say goody bye.”
            “Don’tworry. Good bye doesn’t mean forever…”-
            Sora thenturned to Mickey.
            “Good bye,Mickey…”-
            “May youlive your life to the fullest, Sora.” Mickey implied.
            “I will…Iwill…” Sora suddenly collapsed to his knees. Mickey grabbed hold of him,holding him tight. Sora began to cry uncontrollably again.
            “Aw, Sora…”Kairi said. The group hugged each other, comforting the young key bearer.
            “It’ll beOK, Sora.” Mickey said. “It’ll be OK…”
            Sora wipedhis tears from his eyes and stood up.
            “I will bestrong…” he uttered. “I will live my life to the fullest. Just as I promisedRiku.”
            “That’s thespirit.” Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, their eyes still full of tears, began towalk away. “All you have to do is believe, Sora. And maybe one day, we willmeet again.”
            Sora andKairi waved as the trio made their way to the gummi ship. They watched as thethree boarded the Kingdom and vanish out of sight. Kairi grasped at Sora’s arm.Sora held hand and the two watched as the last of their friends vanished intothe evening sky.
            “You twoget ready too.” Sneer said, being the only familiar face amongst the remainingfew individuals in the town. “We’ll be leaving in fifteen minutes.”
            “Sneer,”Sora implied. “Would it be alright if I just walked about the town before wedepart for home?”
            “Whatfor?”-
            “I wouldlike to take in every detail of this town before I have to leave it forever.Many adventures occurred in this town and it shall forever be a part of mylife.”-
            “Verywell.”-
            “But Sora…”Kairi uttered.
            “I’ll beback.” Sora said. “I just need some time to myself.”
            “Alright.”Sora touched her face and then walked away fro a temporary period of time.Kairi turned to Sneer.
            “What willhappen to this town?”-
            “It will bejust another town again.” Sneer explained. “It’ll be just another quiet town inthe countryside with its annual fairs and carnivals. Peace will once again returnto this quaint little settlement and threats from either Heartless, orImperials, or any other force will never threaten it again.”
            “I see…”-
 
            Sora tookhis time, spending walked up and down the three main districts. He enjoyed thesound of crickets intermingling with the sound of quiet music in the air. Thestars gleamed brightly in the evening sky and the street lamps illuminated thequaint little streets. Off in the distance, the sound of gatherings and partiescould be heard. It was so quiet that Sora could even hear the patter of his ownfeet on the ground. He visited the back alleyway, the waterway, Merlin’s Island,the Inn, taking in every sight and smell, as his mindfilled with the memories of events long passed. He remembered when he firstcame to this town and he, Donald, and Mickey fought off the power of theHeartless. He remembered that this was where the meetings took place and wherehe met all his friends. In the second district, there were still scars fromwhen he and Cuchulain engaged in that trial battle a couple of weeks earlier.
            A couple ofweeks, it didn’t seem like very long time, but when this new ordeal had begunit seemed like an eternity. Now, here Sora stood, alive and well, witnessingthe end of another adventure. However, in that period of time, there were somepartings that had taken place. Sora’s heart filled with a great sorrow, whichconflicted with his happiness. He touched the walls of the second district andwith a final glance turned towards the gates, leading to the first district.
Just then, a figure appeared on thewalkway above the central court. Sora looked up to find Lu Bu standing there.
“Lu Bu…” Sora uttered.
“Tell me, Sora,” Lu Bu said, “Arethe rumors true. Did Riku really die?” Sora lowered his eyes. He then gazedback up at the warrior and hesitantly nodded his head.
“I’m afraid so…” Lu Bu only glaredfor a second, or two before turning his back. Sora then stopped him. “Wait aminute! Now that Riku’s gone…are you planning to…?”
“Don’t waste your time, Sora!There’s no use worrying about what I would do. I’ve been hoping to settle thescore since that little incident in the ‘Treasure Realm.’ However, it was ascore I had to settle with your friend Riku, not you, or any of those otherhalfwits. It’s the only reason why I followed you around. To make sure that myopponent didn’t die prematurely, before I would ever get a chance to take aswing at him. However, I thought that Riku was too tough for anyone to takedown, which is the reason why I turned my sights away from your struggles for atemporary period of time. But I guess I made too light of the situation and Iwas wrong. Now, Riku is dead and I will never have the opportunity to face himin battle again and settle the score. If you want to view this as a battle forendurance, to see who can outlast the other, then the winner is me, the one whosurvived. But such a victory to me is a hollow one. I will never again be ableto test my true grit and strength against you friend. Then again, it was hisfault for dying on me isn’t it. Riku allowing himself to die before we even hada chance to fight again? Such a disappointment now.”
“You’re wrong!!” Sora shouted.“That is…even if you’re right…!”-
“I suppose it’s no longer any of mybusiness. This ordeal, however, is over for you. Go home, Sora. Take care ofKairi and yourself and be happy. Farewell forever…”-
Lu Bu tucked his pike under his armand walked away. It would be the very last time that he and Sora would evermeet again.
 
Sora glanced down at his feet. Hethen took a deep breath and pulled his head back up. He walked through thegates of the second district, entering the first district and rejoined Kairiand Sneer.
“Sorry I’m late!” Sora shouted.
“It’s about time.” Sneer uttered.He erected a special ring and activated its energy. The gate to Destiny Island was once again open. “Thisportal will lead you to the secret place, Sora. I’ve relayed a message to yourfriends and family already. I told them everything.”
“What about Riku?”-
“I told them about his tragicdemise and they plan on throwing a memorial service in his honor.” Sneer wentto the preservation casket and activated an energy boost that allowed thecoffin to hover in the air. He pushed it towards the gate. “Now all you have todo is push the casket and walk right through. Your friends and family should bemeeting you there on the other side. I told them so to do.”
“What will happen once we’rethrough?”-
“Then, I will dismantle this gateso it can never be used again. As an effect, the door on your side will vanishentirely and your world will be separated from all other worlds forever.”-
“Is there a chance that I’ll eversee any of my friends again?”-
“I don’t know. Unless, the portalsare rebuilt and opened again, there is no guarantee that of that. But perhapsmaybe you will see them again. Oceansburg will maintain one of the portals.Perhaps one day, you will see your friends again.”-
“Sora…” Kairi uttered. “Let’s gohome…”
“Yeah…” Sora placed his arm aroundher. He then turned to Sneer. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.” Hestretched out his hand. The old frog smiled and shook hands.
“In reality, Sora,” he uttered inthat wise, old voice, “it should be me thanking you. You’ve gone beyond thecall of duty. Take care and good luck.”
Kairi and Sora glanced and smiled.Sneer stepped back and watched as the two moved through bright light of theportal. In an instant, the friends were finally home.
 
Not long after there arrival backon Destiny Island,the memorial service in honor of Riku was held. Even in the warm sun and thecool breeze, a great shadow of sorrow and sadness covered the island. Riku’sbody was cleaned and clothed. He was again placed in the same casket. Grandbouquets of flowers and farewell wreaths were set up around his burial. It hadbeen decided to bury Riku in the place where he had always gone to organize histhoughts, upon the little island just off shore. Everyone came to pay theirrespects.
Through the service, Sora couldonly gaze at the lifeless face of his dearly departed friend. Kairi stood byhis side, holding his hand. They looked on, tears in their eyes, as everyoneelse passed by. Tidus passed by, placing a rose in the casket. He then placedhis hand on Sora’s shoulder.
“I’m so sorry about Riku, Sora…” heuttered. “You know he was always there when we needed him…”-
“I know…” Sora uttered, patting hishand. Tidus smiled and walked away. Kairi tightened her grip on Sora’s hand andnuzzled closer to him.
“It’s so hard to believe that Rikuis gone…” she said. “We were so close…And now, it feels as if there’s a bighole in my heart…”
“But at least Riku is able to findpeace at last…” Sora replied. Though tears still dripped down his face, hesmiled. He reached into the casket and stroked the cold forehead of his friend.
“We have to bury him now.” Theleader of the burial detail implied. Sora could only gaze at Riku’s still face.
“Just a little longer. Let me gazeat him for a little longer.”-
Sora and Kairi were given an extraten minutes with Riku’s body. However, for them, it only seemed a few secondsbefore the leader told them that it was time to bury him. Sora and Kairi tooktheir last glance and began to walk away.
 
Suddenly, from out of nowhere,there was a bright flash of light. Sora and the others were blinded by theintense illumination. From out of the portal of light, two familiar facesemerged. It was none other that Sneer and Goten.
“Sneer?” Sora uttered. “What…whatare you doing here?”
“I just wanted to help you withsomething.” Sneer replied. He then saw the burial detail about to lower Riku’sbody into the soil. “Well, it’s a good thing that we arrived in time. Ceaseyour activity, gentlemen, we are not through here yet.”
“I have orders though.” The leaderreplied.
“Your orders can wait! We haven’teven paid our respects to Riku yet!” Sneer walked up to Sora. “There is stillhope for you yet?”
“What do you mean there is stillhope for us yet?”-
“Tell me, Sora, would you like tosee Riku alive again?”-
“What do you mean?”-
“What I mean is would you like tohave another chance to take to your best friend again?”-
“Yes.”-
“Do you want that more thananything?”-
“I would do anything for that onechance. I want to talk with Riku again, I want to seehim sitting at his thinking spot, I would do anythingto spar with him again.”-
“Then, that is what you shallhave.”-
“What are you saying?” Sora’s eyes filled with a sense of anxiousness. “Pleasetell me.”
“What I mean is we will be able torevive Riku back to life.”-
“You can do that?”-
“Yes, we can.”-
“But how?”-
Sneer glanced at Goten. Goten cameforward with an elongated box in his hands. He then opened the box and revealedseven orange spheres that glowed brightly with light. Upon the surface were aseries of stars.
“What are these?” Sora asked.
“They are what will be able torevive Riku.” Sneer replied. “These are dragon balls. They will be able togrant any two wishes you desire. However, we can only allow you to make onewish.”
“Only one?”-
“Yes. If too many wishes are made,then the dark essence within the dragon balls will become unstable. And to havethat unleashed into the universe is that last thing that we want. That is whywe can only permit one. However, you should be honored that you are given thisprivilege. It was decided that because of your efforts to fight the Cavendish Shinobis and put an end to the Dark Empire’s progress tospread its power to other worlds, you have earned the right to have one wishgranted, but only one. After that, if the life of a loved one is lost, you willnot have this same privilege again.”-
“Well, one will be enough. If it’senough to bring back Riku, that’s good enough for me.”-
“Then, so be it. Goten, bring forththe dragon balls and deploy the shield to prevent them from scattering afterthe wish is made.”-
“I gotcha!” Goten replied. Heplaced the dragon balls down and unleashed a dome like shield around the areawhere the wish would be made. The dragon balls pulsated, glowing intensely.
“Look at that, Sora.” Kairiuttered. “They’re so beautiful.”
“Yes, they are.” Sora replied.
“Goten,” Sneer said, “do us thehonor and summon Shenron!”
“I will.” Goten stood before thedragon balls. “Shenron, I summon you forth to hear my request!”
Suddenly, the blue skies over Destiny Island began to grow dark. Then, asthe dragon balls began to glow permanently, a powerful force began toaccumulate in the air. The winds picked up and blew hard into the faces ofthose surrounding the dragon balls. Suddenly, a grand pillar of light bellowedforth from the dragon balls and the form of a great serpent emerged.
“Is that…a dragon?” Sora uttered.
Shenron emerged from the light andhis scaly body encircled all of Destiny Island. The inhabitants of Destiny Island were astounded, surprised,and even shocked at the sight of this remarkably large dragon.
“You see that?” Wakka said.
“I can’t believe what I’m seeing.”Selphie added.
“A…a dragon…” Tidus uttered.
Then in a big booming voice, Shenronbegan to speak.
“You who have summoned me,” thedragon roared, “I will grant you any two wishes, which you so long desire!”
“OK, Sora,” Goten said, placing hishand on Sora’s shoulder, “It’s up to you now to make the wish.”
“Uh…OK…” Sora hesitated. He walkedup to Shenron and gazed up at the great dragon.
“Speak!!” Shenron roared again.
“Shenron!” Sora shouted. His mindwas filled with the memories of the people whom he had encountered during thisventure and how many had suffered and died under the ruthlessness of theempire. He thought to himself that only wishing back Riku would be selfish andrather heartless. So, at the last minute, Sora changed his wish. “I wish foryou to bring all those who were slain by the Empire, from the beginning of ourventure to this very moment, back to life!!”
“It shall bedone!!”-        
Just then, Shenron’s eyes began to glowa bright red. Suddenly, Riku’s casket began to glow. Sora and Kairi turned tosee this sight.
“Is it happening?” Kairi uttered.“Is it really happening?”
“Go and see for yourselves.” Sneeruttered. The two ran to the coffin and gazed at Riku. He was glowing in abright blue light now. Sora could only watch as his friend’s body began toilluminate brightly. The light eventually faded from Riku’s body. Sora placedhis hand on Riku’s body. It was warm.
“Riku…?” he uttered. He liftedRiku’s head up. “Riku…?”-
Just then, Riku slowly opened hiseyes. He gazed about and then laid his eyes upon Sora and Kairi.
“S…Sora?” he uttered. “K…Kairi?”
“Riku!” Kairi said.
“You’re alive again!” Sora shouted,happily.
Riku stood up in the casket andgazed about.
“What’s going on?” He then lookedat Sneer and Goten. “Sneer? Goten?”
“Welcome back to the world of theliving.” Sneer chuckled. Sora and Kairi helped their weary friend out of thecasket. The burial detail was dumbfounded by what they had just witnessed.
“Did you see that?” the leadersaid. “You never see anything like that.”
Riku then looked up at the granddragon that stared him in the face.
“A…a dragon?” he uttered.
“Your first wish has beengranted!!” Shenron roared. “Tell me your second wish!”
“There will be no need for that!”Sneer shouted. “Thank you for your time, Shenron!”
Shenron suddenly illuminatedhimself and receded back into the seven glowing spheres. The dragon balls thenlifted into the sky and attempted to scatter. However, the shield, which Gotenset up, prevented the balls from scattering and they only looped around androlled back onto the beach. Goten then picked up the seven spheres and placedthem in the bow. The sky turned back to its bright blue once again.
“The deed is done.” Goten said.
“Excellent.” Sneer replied. He thenturned to the three friends. “Our task is done, so we take our leave.”-
“Wait!” Riku shouted. He stretchedout his hand. “Thank you…”
Sneer grasped at Riku’s hand andshook.
“You have your life again,Riku…Take care of it…”-
“I will.”-
Sneer then turned to Sora.
“Thank you for everything.” Sorauttered.
“It should be us that must show ourgratitude. Not only have you restored the life of your best friend, but youhave restored the lives of all the other friends you made in other worlds. Thatis true generosity.” Sneer and Sora shook hands. “Farewell and thank you.”Sneer then turned to Kairi. “Farewell my dear. Make sure to keep these two outof trouble.”
“Thank you, Sneer.” She kissed himupon his head. Sneer blushed and then cleared his throat.
“Well…I’m speechless.” He clearedhis throat again, turned and headed back to the portal. “Let us be off, Goten.”
“Right.” Goten replied. He glancedback for a second time and winked. “You three take care and stay out oftrouble, OK?”
“You too.” Sora said. They wavedgoodbye as Goten disappeared into the light. The portal then vanished leavingthe three standing on the beach. Sora and Kairi turned towards Riku.
“Well,” Riku uttered, “It lookslike I’ll be staying for a little while longer.”
“Riku!” Sora shouted, tackling hisbest friend to the sand. Sora laid his head on Riku’s chest and cried. Histears of joy dripped down his cheeks. Sora raised his head, to gaze at Riku, tofind a comforting smile on his friend’s face. “I’m so glad that you’re alive!”
Riku only caught Sora in a headlockand began to give him noogies on the head. After a short tussle, they bothstood up.
“I’m glad that you’re back, Riku!”Kairi cried. Tears running down her face. Riku wrapped his arms around his two friendsand hugged them tightly. Their eyes were filled with tears of joy.
“It’s great to be back!” Riku said.“It’s great to be alive!”
 
After the ordeal, life once againreturned back to normal. After three weeks, things had mellowed down. But nowthere was a new aspect on life and friendship. Riku’s ordeal had opened hiseyes and he now began to write his memoirs about all the adventures he had.Writing them in a book, he jotted down the events that took place, from whenthe Heartless first came five years earlier, to when he was consumed by thedarkness, to when he found the light again, and to the grand confrontationagainst the Cavendish Shinobis and the Dark Empire. He sat on the beach,writing his scripture. Sora passed by and sat next to him.
“Another day going by, eh Riku?”Sora chuckled.
“Yes…” Riku replied. “It’s good tobe alive.”
“Hey! You’ve done enough mentalwork, writing all afternoon! What do you say about exercising your physicalskills for a while?!” Sora stood up and walked away. He then turned with asinister look on his face, trying to impersonate the expression of Lord DrakoArakis. “I, Lord Drako Arakis, challenge you to a duel!”
Riku smiled. He picked up a pieceof twine and tied his hair back into a ponytail. He then tried to impersonateGeneral Kai. “Very well, then I, General Kai, accept your challenge!”
Sora threw him a wooden sword andthe two began to spar as they did for so many years. Life was once again as itonce was. However, there was now a greater bond of friendship and the respectof their lives and the lives of their friends. From that point on, no threat ofHeartless, or Imperial attack would ever come to Destiny Island from that day forth.
 
 
 
Or so they thought…
 
End

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on September 22, 2007, 12:58:30 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYay! Riku's not dead! At the end, it seems like a real DUN-DUN-DUN moment. Now, to move on to Final Confrontation!

Sephy_stalker_13 on July 4, 2007, 1:50:22 PM

Sephy_stalker_13 on
Sephy_stalker_13Oh my god!!! I almost started crying T_T I loved the story ^_^ :3

skysora13 on March 3, 2007, 5:48:10 AM

skysora13 on
skysora13that was so sad! and then happy but i'm still sad! omg i can't belive you made a fan fic were riku dies. my gosh it was awesome yet depressing and yet again awesome.

SimpleSoul52 on November 12, 2005, 2:03:21 AM

SimpleSoul52 on
SimpleSoul52YEEEEE! *sob* so . .happy! Long live Riku! OO! and the ending is really grasping! what is going to happen? is there a new enemy? O hey! I've got a great idea! U remeber that one request u did for me with my KH OC? Would you pleeease put her in your next story as a keyblade warrior too?! that would be so awesome! I'll do anything in return! Pkease consider it! thank you and great story!!

ryuran123352 on November 1, 2005, 8:08:39 AM

ryuran123352 on
ryuran123352Hooray for the dragon balls!!! Riku is alive!!!! I am glad... If any one in KH deserves to die it's Sora. He can be a pathetic weakling sometimes... Until your fics I thought of him as a total sissy. Now I've come to respect Sora (a little.)
And I'm almost done reading all your KH fics (saved them On my memory chip)

_Sora_Girl_ on September 6, 2005, 9:55:10 AM

_Sora_Girl_ on
_Sora_Girl_Oh My God, I loved it. after the third paragraph i started tearing up. uh sean, uh will you give me some writing tips? im about to write a stor- Well acctually i am already writing it
Greatest Admirer.

_Sora_Girl_

Cherry_Chain on July 16, 2005, 2:35:10 AM

Cherry_Chain on
Cherry_ChainYYEEAA!!! KIRA'S NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWOOOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Ignore the crazy maniac writing this comment)

KH_Fan525 on June 25, 2005, 10:09:42 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525Riku LIVES!!!!!!!!! I Creied of saddness at beginning and of happiness at the end. I love this ending a lot better. Write a golden years to this one!!! PLEASE!!!

redkitsune15 on June 25, 2005, 1:58:15 AM

redkitsune15 on
redkitsune15OMG! that was great! *tears forming in my eyes* I'm so happy that they used the dragon balls. this was so cool! it was great! I dub this alternative ending to be.....MAJOR W00TNESS! oh yeah....i love your work! keep it up! Viva La Lord Cavendish! (wait...that's not right...ah who cares)

Crowd of people: WE DO!
me: Sora, Riku,....and everybody else from the story! *start running, being chased by formentioned people*

~Foxx

bloodyangel on June 24, 2005, 3:11:56 PM

bloodyangel on
bloodyangelI'M SO HAPPY!!!!! *dances all around* *notices the 'or so they thought...* *pales* THOSE ASSHOLES WON'T BE COMING TO TRY AND KILL THEM RIGHT!? WHAT DOES THAT 'OR SO THEY THOUGHT' MEAN ANYWAY!!!!! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!