Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Evil Love Dances in a Demon's Heart

A very old fanfiction I made when I was eleven year's old. Sesshoumaru is out of character for some reason....
It's about Gato Mewnie who is old friends with Sesshomaru but hasn't seen each other in 60 years.

Chapter 1 - Evil Love Dances in a Demon's Heart

Chapter 1 - Evil Love Dances in a Demon's Heart


Evil Love Dances in a Demon's Heart



Gato Mewnie is a loner mostly part cat demon. She has pointed human ears, a black cat tail, and wears a kimono. Gato is great friends with Sesshomaru, but she hasn't seen him in sixty years and both of them are still young. Anyway, she is walking through the Forest of No Return a.k.a. the forest of InuYasha.

She was just minding her own business until she heard screams of the villagers nearby. (Me: She's nice to humans.) Gato jumped into the air and levitate to the commotion. She stopped levitating and landed to find the invisible demon is the one who is attacking.

Since she has a great sense of smell, she found where it is and kill it. Blood splatters all over she and she tried to clean herself off in the spot. The villagers thought she was the one who was attacking so they chased her out with swords, arrows, and flaming arrows.

“I wasn't the one who was attacking!” she yelled as they ran after her. Giving a sigh, she then jumped up again and levitated away. An old priestess shoots several arrows at her and they all hit her on the back. She starts to lower out of the air fast straight down. As her vision blurs she sees a bright blue light coming towards her. It catches her and she hears a voice familiar to her.

“I'm here, Gato.”

She then smiled and then fainted. When she woke up, she found herself on someone. Also, the arrows in her back were gone and bandages were wrapped around her chest.

“What happened?” she tried to move but her back starts to hurt. She then felt arms around her along with warmth. She looked up and found out that she was resting in a sleeping Sesshomaru's lap. She tries to move his arms so that she can get up but Sesshomaru holds onto her tight.

She sighed and said to Sesshomaru, “Will you please let go Sesshie? I know you are awake.”

“Fine you caught me.” He says while straightening up.

“Long time Sesshie, Long time.”

“I know Catz I know.” He hugged her carefully.

“I missed being called Catz you know.” Being careful of his armor, she leaned back onto his chest admiring his deep forest scent.



She fell asleep on his chest. Though his armor was cold, she was warm. When she woke up, she found herself on a soft bed. Sitting up, her back cracks and she let out a small scream. Sesshomaru hears her. He ran to where Gato was and enters her room.

“What's the matter, Gato?” Sesshomaru asks.

“Don't worry. I'll be fine Sesshomaru.”

“Why should I not worry? You were hurt. So rest.” He says lying her back down.

“Okay. But when I wake up, I challenge you to and whip fight! Just for old time's sake.” She said kissing him on his crescent moon symbol. He suddenly falls to the ground sleeping.

“Ooops. I forgot to not kiss or touch his symbol. I guess I forgot. Oh well.” She just left him there, curled up like a cat and went to sleep.

She wakes up again to find Sesshomaru holding onto her again, this time; he is holding her in the bed. Not to mention that he must of changed into him sleeping clothes. On his clothes were different stages of the moon all over.

Blushing she asked, “Sesshomaru...?” Sesshomaru just keeps sleeping and doesn't hear her. She sighed and concentrated your mythical powers and made herself transparent. She slipped through Sesshomaru's arms. She turned solid again and gets dressed and fixed up for her whip fight with Sesshomaru. She turned to face Sesshomaru but he wasn't there. Suddenly, she felt warmth behind her. So she looked.

Then Sesshomaru says “Follow my scent and meet me there.” He kissed her for good luck.

`Did he just kiss me?' Gato thought.

“By the way, I was watching you change.” He admits before he left.

“I knew I had a strange feeling. Oh well, he does it sometimes”.



~Flash Back~

“Come on Sesshie! You can do better than that!” says the younger Gato.

“Come on Catz. You have to give up sometime.” Gato and Sesshomaru were having a whip fight for the 20th time already.

In human years, Gato was 10 and Sesshomaru was 11. This time, they had betted to battle a demon in the Forest of No return. In the whip battle, Gato and Sesshomaru had to endure each other's attacks by not saying a word that involves your pain like `ow' or `ouch' or saying it hurts.

“OUCH!!”

The battle was a draw.

“Well,” Gato says. “I guess neither of us battles him.”

“Yeah, I guess not.... BYE!” Sesshomaru yells and goes to the Forest of No Return.

“Hey! Get back here!” Gato then went after him giggling.

~End Flash back~

As Gato proceeded walking down the halls she were sniffing the air, following Sesshomaru's scent. She then hit a door. Since her nose was up in the air, she couldn't see where she was going. Gato straightened up and opened the door.

“Oh, the mighty heavens! It's the old battle field!” She exclaimed. The old battle field was where she had whip fights when she was younger. Standing in her left was Sesshomaru. And on her right, is her usual spot on the field. She moved to her spot and faced Sesshomaru.

“Oh! What happened, Sesshomaru?” She said looking at what remains of his left arm.

“My half-wit brother did this to me.” He says holding the remains of his arm.

Feeling sorry for him she said, “Come here.”

He goes over to her and asks, “What are you going to do?”

“Just watch.” she pulled Sesshomaru's sleeve up and held what remains of his arm.

“Gods of the Underworld hear my plea, you my have a trim of my dark strong hair and in return bring back this limb." Her hair was slightly cut and as she brought her hands to her stomach slowly, parts of Sesshomaru's left arm appeared. “There, you have your arm back. Now let's fight! Whips of Darkness!”

A black whip from each of her hands appears and she aimed them at Sesshomaru. He jumps away and his whips of light came after her. So the battle goes on. It's the same rules as the last time. Hit by hit, clash by clash, both of their whips hit each other. Sometimes the whips miss the other and go after their target. So both Gato and Sesshomaru had to be quick on their feet if you want to dodge, hit each other's whips, and hit the opponent also.

“You've gotten stronger Sesshie!” Gato yelled over the clashes.

“So have you!” he answers back. As they start to move to the right side of the arena, both of them were getting get exhausted. Then suddenly, both of Gato's and Sesshomaru's whips latch onto each other's waists. Gato and Sesshomaru pulled back and sent each other flying top the middle of the arena. Then Sesshomaru hits Gato harder and he lands on top of her.

“Sorry... Gato.”

“It's okay” Gato and Sesshomaru stayed like that for about a minute. Gato blushed and so does he.



Sesshomaru moved closer to her as both of them were on the ground.

“Sesshomaru? W-what are you doing?” she asked. Then he kissed her deeply. This lasted for two minutes. She then broke the kiss.

“What's wrong?” he asks.

“It won't work. It just won't work Sesshie.” She said getting out from underneath him. “Sesshie... don't you remember? I'm 75% demon. I'm going... to... bed.” She then fainted because she was exhausted.

She fell backwards and Sesshomaru catches her. `You're like a sister to me Gato.' Sesshomaru thought. `Or maybe my mate.'

He takes Gato to her room and lays her on the bed. He then takes one of his claws and traces a crescent moon on her forehead. When he finishes the moon turns red and then silver.

“You will bare my child soon Gato. Very soon” He says softly and lovingly.

He walks to the door and closes it shut. As soon as the door made a click, Gato bolted straight up.

She ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The silver moon Sesshomaru drew on her was flashing. At the same time her heart was pounding fast making it hurt a lot.

She gripped the spot where her heart was beating. `What's happening to me? It feels like my heart aches for death.' She thought.

“You having problems Gato?” someone says. Gato looked behind her and saw no one there. She then looked down to see Jaken.

“What the hell did Sesshomaru do to me?” she asked the imp, picking him up and shaking him.

“Sesshomaru made you his mate. Soon, very soon, you will give birth to Lord Sesshomaru's child.”



You stumble down the hall, trying to find Sesshomaru.

'Damn you Sesshomaru!' you think. 'I never asked for anything like this! What am I saying? I love him.... I made a promise to him to some day be his mate. I remember.' (Me: Gato is talking in brackets during flash backs. EX: [*words*]

~Flash Back~

Every where it was burning, including Gato's home. She was inside the burning trees which was her home.

“Mom! Dad! Sochen!” She yelled. At this time, she was only 6 in human years. She coughed a lot while still looking for your family.

“I can't take it anymore!” she ran out and took deep breaths. "Sochen, my little brother. He's gone. He's gone." she fell to the ground out of over heat. Suddenly, she felt air flowing across her body.

She opened her eyes slightly and sees long silver hair that is tied up into a ponytail. She never found out who it was. She went unconscious again.

She woke up to find gold eyes under a crescent moon looking at her.

“Ah, you're awake. Father! She's awake!” the boy yells. [Sesshomaru's father saved me. That's how we met.]

“Good. Your finally awake young lady. Tell me, what your name is?” she doesn't say anything. She can smell that they are dog demons. So, she sat up slowly and moved back still not saying a word.

“Father your scaring her. Now, if you're thinking that we are going to eat or kill you, we aren't. The only demons that we really despise are the panther demon tribe. So don't worry. My name is Sesshomaru. What's your name?” Sesshomaru asks.

“G-Gato.” she says cowardly.

“Now, now. I knew your parents. They carried out messages for me. So don't worry.” Sesshomaru's father says.

“Sesshomaru,”

“Yes Father?”

“Go take Miss Gato to go hunting. She probably doesn't know how.”

“Yes Father. Come on Gato, I bet you're hungry.” [After a few days, Sesshomaru and I became really good friends and we made the promise.]

~End Flash back~

“Every since your mother died and your father had taken a human, you turned cold hearted. Your eyes lost its happiness and gained a glare. You lost all of your emotions except anger and deep silence. I miss the old you.” She looked out the window next to her and looked at the sky.

“Oh no.” she said. “My transformation is tonight at midnight. According to the moon, it's 11:59 pm.”

Then her eyes turned black. She opened the window and leap out. Her arms and legs extend 20 times their regular length. Her eyes turned red, black, and had added to itself a scary glare. The rest of her body turned into a gigantic were cat and made nasty snarling noises at the full moon.



Sesshomaru awoke with a start. He sat up in his bed and went to his balcony. There in the huge garden was Gato as a were cat. A huge one. She was ripping the trees apart and leaving bunches of dug up earth under her. Sesshomaru rushed to go get Tokijin and went off toward her. Her nose picked up his scent and looked to his direction.

“Gato! On your knees!” He said. He just held Tokijin out and Gato felt a lot of pressure against her body.

She dug her claws into the ground and opened your mouth, trying to grab Tokijin. It took most of her energy to even get close to it. Then, she finally closed her mouth and took Tokijin. And then threw Tokijin quickly and it had lodged itself into a tree.

Sesshomaru's eyes went red and blue. Then Gato saw him glow a pinkish color and he transforms into his dog form.

Gato then backed off. Sesshomaru then charges at her and she does the same. Both of them bit each others shoulders and drew blood. Then both of them backed off again and continued fighting. Blood was splattered every where. Roars, thuds, slashes and chomping noises were heard in the brisk air. Soon after, it was already 4 in the morning.

Gato and Sesshomaru had turned back to normal, covered with each others blood. Gato lied on the ground panting, and Sesshomaru was standing above her.

“That was better than a whip fight.” He says to her. Sesshomaru was barely exhausted while she was really exhausted.

“S-S-Sesshomaru” Gato said weakly. Her breathing became heavier. Sesshomaru wipes his hand on the grass and feels her head. `She's burning up.' He thought. Sesshomaru grabs Tokijin and throws Gato onto his shoulder. He then turns into a blue light and flies off somewhere.

~2 hours later~

Sesshomaru lands in the Forest of No Return. He runs toward the north following Inuyasha's scent. Gato was now asleep on his shoulder. But she was still sick and covered with blood.

~Flash back~

Gato was 7 years old and Sesshomaru was 8. Gato was much taller than she was before; so was Sesshomaru. Gato was lying against a tree with a cold wet cloth on her forehead. Sesshomaru was sitting across from her, watching you.

“Catz, I told you not to smell that plant.” He says.

“Look, I said that I was sorry. Besides you were too late on the info.” Gato responded.

“Mother! What's taking so long?!”

“I'm coming, I'm coming.” His mother said. His mother was beautiful. She had long silver hair and eyes and a blue crescent moon on her forehead. She wore a red royal kimono with crescent moons on certain places.

“My mom knows a lot about herbs and plants. But I don't. So it's good to have her around.”

“Here,” Sesshomaru's mom said. “Eat this plant. It will help you feel better in an hour.”

Gato took the plant that looked like a leaf and ate it. It tasted like sweet honey and she liked it. Sesshie's mom just smiled and walked away. Sesshomaru sat next to Gato and started to blush a bit. Gato noticed this.

“What's the matter?” Gato asked. Sesshomaru quickly looked at her and said,

“Nothing.” shyly.

“Come on Sesshie. I know something's the matter.” He then suddenly kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes widened.

~End Flash Back~

Gato opened her eyes slowly to find herself in a dark hut. She then realized that lips were on her cheek.

“Gato, I'm glad your well.” Sesshomaru says softly in her ear. “You have our child in your stomach now. Look and feel for your self.”

He put his and her hands on her stomach which was slightly bigger than normal. She felt something slightly move inside. She couldn't help but smile.

“Sesshomaru.” She leaned against his chest and he put his head on top of her. Both of them just smiled in happiness.



“Ah. It's finally nice to take a bath. Huh, Sesshomaru?” Gato asked him.

“Yes, very delightful.” He said bitterly. It has been three weeks since Gato and Sesshomaru arrived at Keade's Village.

Gato and Sesshomaru were taking a bath for the fourth time. Gato was sitting in front of Sesshomaru, bare skinned and enjoying the Bathing Hot Springs. Sesshomaru wasn't enjoying it very much. He was also bare skinned and blushing because of Gato leaning onto his chest. Both of them were sitting on the water's edge already clean out in the dark night.

“May we please get out now? I'm starting to get cold.”

“Sure. But wait a few more minutes. Hey Kagome! Can I use you shampoo? Please?” Gato shouted toward the trees. She moves out next to Sesshomaru's side and waited.

“Sure, what scent?”

“I'll take Sakura!” Kagome comes over wearing only a towel and gives Gato the bottle of pink shampoo. She was in the other Hot Spring meant for relaxing.

“Arigato Kagome.” Gato says to her. She then walks away leaving Gato and Sesshomaru alone again. That is, that is what she thought.

“Miroku, why are we over here? We shouldn't be watching them.” InuYasha says.

“I know. This Gato person is very attractive for a demon.”

“You pervert. She wouldn't like you because of you being a lecherous monk." InuYasha shot back.

“Then why has she taking a liking for Sesshomaru?”

“How am I supposed to know?”

“I wonder what her blood tastes like.” Myoga says who is on InuYasha's shoulder.

“What?! Myoga? Where did you come from? Hey where...ack!” InuYasha was muffled by Miroku's hand. In the meanwhile, Myoga was hopping his way towards Gato, taking a big risk.

“Okay Sesshomaru, it's your turn.” Gato says combing her hair back with her fingers. Sesshomaru turns his back on Gato and she gently squeezes the bottle above his head. Some of the cold substance drips onto his head, making him shiver.

“This stuff of yours is very cold. But soothing.” he says.

“It's called shampoo. Its purpose is to clean hair. Once it's clean, it should feel lighter.” Gato said lathering the shampoo into Sesshomaru's skull.

“After I'm done, dunk your head into the water and then come back up after a minute. Then...OW!” Gato felt something poke at her tail. She took her tail and slapped it. When she took her hand off, she saw a demon flee.

“Well if it isn't cowardly Myoga.” Sesshomaru says.

“Wait, if Myoga is here that means,” Gato looked toward the bushes with cold eyes and then threw a boulder nearby at it.

“AH! INCOMING!” InuYasha yells.

“INUYASHA! WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS ARE YOU DOING HERE!” Gato screamed at him.

“It wasn't my fault! Miroku... Miroku? Where'd he go?” he said looking around.

“Oh, don't tell me that you are going to blame it on the monk.” Gato says getting out, dried off, and putting her clothes on.

As she was doing that, Sesshomaru took a deep breath and dunked his head under the water and came back up. He then got out, dried off and started getting dressed. Gato finished getting dressed and turned toward InuYasha.

“Well, explain yourself Halfling!” Gato says to him. But he went silent and was looking behind her. She then felt a hand rubbing her butt. Gato started to blush a lot and then slapped whoever it was behind her. He was sent flying toward the tree to her left. Gato closed her eyes until she heard a crash. She looked to her left to see that it was Miroku.

“InuYasha! SIT BOY!” InuYasha was sent crashing toward the ground. Kagome came running with her clothes on and a towel over her head.

“I'm sorry Gato, were InuYasha and Miroku spying on you and Sesshomaru?”

“Yes they were. I would at least have some time alone with my woman.” Sesshomaru said walking over.

“Miroku dragged me over here Kagome, I swear!” InuYasha said while getting up.

“Let's go Sesshie. Make sure it's somewhere where we can be alone.” Sesshomaru kneeled down for Gato to get onto his back. Being careful of his armor, she got onto his back. He then took off.

Sesshomaru takes her to the lake. She gets off his back and sits on the edge of the water placing her feet in it. The water was gently rippling against her feet.

Sesshomaru took his armor off and sat in the same position as before behind her. Once again she leaned on his chest, making herself comfortable. Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her.

She giggled because it tickled.

“Sesshomaru...” She kissed him on his lips and he deepened it.

~The Next Day~

Gato slowly opened her eyes. She felt something soft under her head. She yawned and rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes. She sat up and realized that her clothes were gone. Also that Sesshomaru's kimono was covering her and himself. His fur boa was being used as a pillow.

She quickly found her clothes and put them on. She then turned back around to see Sesshomaru still sleeping.

“Hey Sesshie! Wake up, its morning.” She says to him. He doesn't react.

She sighed. “Well since I'm awake, I guess I'll go hunt.”

“It's not natural for a pregnant demon to go hunting. They don't know what to properly eat.” Sesshomaru says.

“Well, look who's finally up and dressed. Okay, fine. You get me something to eat.” Gato said, sitting back down.

“I'll be only 5 minutes.” Sesshie then leaves.



She decides to go take another bath while waiting for Sesshomaru to return. She took her clothes off again and got into the cold water. She didn't mind it was cold because she was born in the winter. She waded in the water for a bit and then she dived under water.

`I wonder,' she thought. `How long wills our relationship last? Who knows?'

She did some spins in the water and came back up to the surface. Her hair was covering her eyes. She threw her hair back and wiped her face with her hand. She looked at the sky and looked at the position of the sun.

“It's been 7 minutes already.” She says looking around. “He should be back already---” a yell interrupted her.

“Sesshomaru!”

She leaped out of the water, dried off, got her clothes on, and jumped into the air. She levitated over head looking down at the scenery. A glimpse of Sesshomaru caught her eye and she went to the spot. She landed and saw Sesshomaru slashing Tokijin at something. Gato couldn't see it but she can smell it. She saw that Sesshomaru's right leg was bleeding freely.

“Sesshomaru!” she yelled and ran to him.

“Stay back! Don't come closer!” He yelled at Gato.

She stopped running but closed her eyes and listened to the wind. She was listening for slight movement. She can hear much better than Sesshomaru. Her eyes shot open when she heard a very soft thud.

“Whip of Darkness!” She shot one whip in the direction of the sound. The whip went behind Sesshomaru and hit the target. A demon appeared and fell backwards. It was a huge demon that looked like a chameleon only a lot more dangerous. “YOU!” the demon said in a deep voice.

“HOW DARE YOU THINK OF DEFEATING ME?!”

“I can defeat you anytime! I can see your TRUE form! Revealing Darkness!” Gato shot dark shadows out of her palms and it enveloped the demon in darkness. After a few seconds, the darkness came back to Gato and demon was now its true form: a regular chameleon.

“Ha! I knew it! Ah!” Gato's stomach had contracted.

“Gato! What's the matter?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Nothing. My stomach just hurts.” “Don't push yourself.” Sesshomaru stepped on the little chameleon demon, which killed it, and went over to Gato. He picked her up and carried her back to Keade's Village.

~With Inu & Gang~

“Why is Sesshomaru being so... well, so...” InuYasha said confused.

“Nice you mean?” Kagome finished.

“Yeah. He isn't usually like this. What do you think Miroku?”

“Love....” He replied.

“Love?!” the others said.

“Yes, love. It has to be. This Gato demon has a very strong interest to Sesshomaru. Hmmm...”

“Don't be thinking of asking 'the question' to her.” Sango said while hitting Miroku.

“Also right.” InuYasha said.

`She's already taken and she is baring Sesshomaru's child already.” He said with a bit of disgust.

“Oh came on InuYasha. It'll happen to you too. Well, not in the same way but similar to it.” Kagome said scratching behind InuYasha's dog ear. InuYasha smiled a bit, but then came back to his senses and made Kagome stop.

~Back with Sesshomaru~

Gato and Sesshomaru were in a private hut. She was sleeping and so was Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was sleeping in the corner like InuYasha only his hands were just folded instead of holding his sword. Gato was in a bed, breathing heavily and slowly.

~Dream/Flashback~

“Sesshie! Sesshomaru! Where are you?!” she yelled into the forest. “Answer me!”

“I'm over here.” Sesshomaru says. His voice wasn't normal. It sounded a bit dull and emotionless.

“There you are! I was... oh no.” In front of Sesshomaru on the ground was his mother, dead. It was not a pretty sight. Slashes were all over her body and she was lying in a puddle of her own blood.

“Sesshomaru.... I'm sorry. Sesshomaru?” She was about to take hold of his arm until,

“DON'T TOUCH ME!” He shoved her away from him and he disappeared.

“Wait! Sesshomaru!”

~Outside Gato's dream~

InuYasha and his friends were passing by until Sesshomaru came out of the hut.

“InuYasha!” He called.

“Watch Gato for me.” He then disappeared.

“HEY!”

“InuYasha, just do it.” Kagome said.

“He could have at least said, `please'."

~With Sesshomaru~

Sesshomaru was in a field of flowers picking some. He only picked the one that were sky blue. When he though he had enough, he disappeared again and appeared in front of a tombstone that Sesshomaru's mother's name was on. He lied the flowers down on the grave and prayed.

'Mother' Sesshomaru thought. 'These were your favorite flowers. Please cherish them from your loyal son, Sesshomaru.' Sesshomaru disappeared again.

~With Gato~

Gato was still sleeping while the others watched after her inside the hut. Miroku was unconscious because he groped her while she was asleep. She, as a reflex, had hit him hard while still asleep.



“Gato is sure sweating a lot.” Sango said wiping some sweat off of her forehead.

“Feh, why do you care?” InuYasha said angrily.

“InuYasha, sit!” InuYasha was sent to the ground.

Gato groaned and turned over in her sleep. At the same time she punched the floor and left a hole. She then muttered, “Shut up....”

“Maybe I shouldn't have done that. The crash disturbed her.” Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. But Gato suddenly got up.

“What's she doing?” Shippo asked.

Gato started walking out of the hut until InuYasha stops her.

“Hey Gato! Are you awake?!” She suddenly slashes him in the stomach.

“Do not ruin this ritual of birth.” She said in a trance like voice. She then left the hut. Everyone followed her outside. Darkness was surrounding her. “Darkness Transportation.” She says. Then she disappeared in the darkness.

“Damn her! Why the hell did she slash my gut?” InuYasha asked angrily.

“Didn't you hear what she said, `do not ruin this ritual of birth.' She's going to have her baby in a while.” Miroku said.

“But where is she going?” Kagome asked.

“I don't know. All I know is that demons have rituals when about to give birth to a new demon child. Meaning that the couples' family and friends have to join for the birth.”

“Well, I'm not going.” Kagome and Miroku looked at each other and nodded.

“InuYasha, SIT!” InuYasha was sent to the ground again and Miroku hit him on the top of the head knocking him unconscious.

“Okay now what?” Kagome asked.

“We need to know where Gato went or else Sesshomaru---”

Sesshomaru appeared in front of them with red eyes. “Where's Gato! I demand to know where she is!”

“We don't know where she even is either!” Kagome said to him.

~With Gato~

Gato was sitting against a dead tree on some wasteland that used to be her home. She was breathing heavily again and clenching her stomach.

“Sesshie... where... are... you? Maybe I... didn't put...uhg... enough of my scent out. Aroma Extension.”

~Inu (still unconscious) and Friends~

Sesshomaru started sniffing suddenly.

“What is it?” Miroku asked him. Sesshomaru didn't answer. He just went outside and left them.

“I think we should follow.”

So, Kagome and Sango got InuYasha on Kirara's back and also got on. While Miroku and Shippo got on Hachi who arrived a while ago. All of them followed Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru went all the way to where Gato were.

“Gato! Are you okay?” Sesshomaru asked her.

“I'm okay. Our baby... is...uhng... coming.” She then fainted because of the amount of energy she had used. The gang had landed and was watching Gato and Sesshomaru.

~Dream~

Gato was walking down a hallway. It very dark for her to even see anything.

“I can see you.” someone says to her.

“Who said that?” she asked the voice.

“I am someone you will meet soon.”

“I want your name! And I demand it!”

“I am N---”

“AH!” Her stomach was hurting badly. The contractions made it worse.

“Make it all stop!” Gato screamed. She fell on her knees while clenching her stomach again.

“I could make it stop. By killing you right here.”

Something like sharp limbs came after her. Gato screamed in terror and ducked her head.

~End Dream~

Gato wakes up and sharp limbs were really coming after her. She screamed and then Sesshomaru came in front of her and slashed the legs apart.

“Naraku, keep away from my wife and babies!”

“Babies?” Gato looked in her arms and smiled. She had two babies in her arms, both asleep. One was a boy and the other is a girl. The boy looked like Sesshomaru while the girl looked like her. She couldn't help but nuzzle them with happiness.

“Gato, go back to the hut. I'll see you there.” Sesshomaru said to her. She nodded and ran away from the battle.

“Gato! Over here!” Kagome shouted to her. She went over and Kagome told her to get on Kirara's back. After she did, Kirara took off. Gato looked down and saw InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Miroku, and Sango fighting off Naraku.

`Sesshomaru, come back unscathed.'

Gato was now at the hut admiring her new demon babies. The old priestess, Keade, who had shot the arrows at her before, apologized to her for what she did. As apology, she made some clothes for Gato's babies.

Both of them were like hers and Sesshomaru's. The boy's face looked like Sesshomaru's but the differences are: the stripes on both of his cheeks and the crescent moon on his forehead were black instead of purple and blue. And the boy's eyes and were silver like Gato's eyes.

The girl was like Gato but with also some differences. She had one blue stripe on each cheek and a purple crescent moon on her forehead. Her eyes were golden like Sesshomaru's. Also, her hair was like Sesshomaru's but only it's black instead of silver. They were both awake and quiet while in her arms. Their silence obviously came from Sesshomaru. Both of their ears were pointed and black tipped. They looked very cute together.

“You two should have a name.” Gato said to then softly.

“I think you should wait for that part, until Sesshomaru comes back.” Kagome said to Gato.

“Yeah, you should wait.” Shippo agreed.

“Okay. I already had ideas.”



Gato sat in the hut, still waiting for Sesshomaru. Her two babies were playing with each other, giggling and rolling over each other. She just watched them contently as they played. Though Gato still worried about Sesshomaru. She just realized an hour ago that her daughter also had a black tail like hers, but smaller. Both of them, though only a few hours old, had already learned how to walk and run. Poor Sesshie; he had to miss a firsts moment.

The baby girl suddenly stopped playing and looked at the bamboo net covering the entrance to the hut. Gato noticed this and got up to go over to the entrance. But, she smelled blood. Sesshomaru's blood.

She quickly moved the bamboo net aside.

“Sesshomaru!” she yelled.

He was limping toward the hut with his head face down. Trailing behind him was his own blood, lots of it. His armor was broken and blood covered parts of his haori. He collapsed onto the ground and Gato went over to him.

“Oh in seven hells, Sesshomaru.” Gato sobbed. Her two babies were still in the hut. The boy was holding back his sister from going over to Gato. Gato cleared her throat and placed her hands over Sesshomaru's wounded body.

“Gods of the Underworld, hear my plea, take a small meal of my flesh and let me heal.”

She braced herself when a really small chunk of her flesh was cut. But the missing flesh had come back since she was a demon. Her hands glowed black and she moved them over Sesshomaru's body. The wounds healed as she went over them. Very slowly, her power of Darkness was being drained. But she didn't care. All she cared for was Sesshomaru's life at the moment.

At long last, all the wounds were healed. No blood was leaking and not a trace of a scar. There were still blood stains on Sesshomaru's haori though. Gato let out a deep breath of exhaustion and sat by Sesshomaru until he woke up. Their children still remained in the hut.

Soon after, InuYasha and his friends came and helped Gato take Sesshomaru into the hut. Kagome had tended everyone's wounds and were now sitting down for something to happen.

“Ouch!” InuYasha exclaimed. He looked down and saw Gato's son biting down his ankle.

“Just like his father. InuYasha, I don't think Sesshotou likes you.” Gato said to him.

“Sesshotou? That's his name? Why?” Sango asked.

“I thought it had a ring to it. Besides, it has the beginning and middle of Sesshomaru's name, `Sessho' and that end of my name, `tou'.”

“Wait. Which spelling? With a `U' or without?” Kagome asked.

“With. It's the original spelling of my first my name.” Gato went over to InuYasha and took Sesshotou off of his ankle.

“What about the girl's name?” Miroku asked.

“I really don't know yet. Since I named our son, he can name our daughter.” She said happily. But the silence was broken by crying. Gato looked over and gasped. InuYasha was holding her daughter by her one foot tail.

"INUYASHA!" Gato yelled.

“InuYasha, si---”

“Kagome wait!” Gato took her daughter out of InuYasha's hand. “Okay.”

“SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!!!!” InuYasha went crashing into the ground, making a crater. A second later, he was pinned to the wall by Sesshomaru.

“If you ever touch my daughter again I'll---”

“Sesshomaru! Not in front of the kids!” Sesshomaru looked at his two children in her arms and released InuYasha. He went over to Gato and took Sesshotou.

“So, this one's name is Sesshotou?”

Gato just nodded.

“It suits him. He shall become a powerful demon like me. What about our girl?” Sesshomaru asked looking at his daughter as she was trying to find warmth in Gato's cradled arm.

“You're going to name her, Sesshomaru.”

“Say, I just noticed that the girl is smaller than Sesshotou.” Shippo said who had climbed onto Gato's shoulder.

“Yes, unfortunately she is a runt. But she's pretty healthy.” Sesshomaru said.

“That means she is younger, right?” Kagome asked.

Sesshomaru just nodded.

“Well? Aren't you going to name her, Sesshomaru?”

“Oh yes! Hm.... To me... she's looks like a Gatomaru. Yes. Her name is Gatomaru.” Sesshomaru said proudly.

“I'm glad.” Gato says.

“Now we can rebuild the Royal Rule of the Western Lands Family.”

“Huh? But I'm not royal demon at all.” Gato said, surprised.

“That's what you think. You never knew, but your family is the rulers of the Northern lands of Japan.”



To Be or Not To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on December 4, 2006, 7:03:46 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvMan............. this is really good. I cant belive you wrote this at 11

KaibasFlameAssAngel on May 1, 2006, 2:13:29 PM

KaibasFlameAssAngel on
KaibasFlameAssAngelWhy hasn't anyone commented on this yet?! Th-This was amazing!! I loved it! U should totally write more, yur really good!!

*Favs u and story*