Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kiss of My Dreams

Dumbledore makes an announcement about whoever you kiss that day, you will go out with. Ginny is still trying to decide who she likes:Draco, or Harry. and what's with the looks on Draco's face?

Chapter 1 - Kiss of My Dreams

Chapter 1 - Kiss of My Dreams
I AM a D/G shipper, but you can think whatever of this story
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Except the story, which was actually in my P.O.V. to begin with. Just a dream I had. (Only, ya know, not at Hogwarts, lol) I admit, Draco is not mine *sobs*. But, alas, the show must go on! *ahem* Anywayz, here’s my newest creation.





Kiss of My Dreams




Ginny’s P.O.V.


Everyone’s sitting in the Great Hall. Dumbledore stands up. He announces some crap or other about today being the day where whoever you kiss you will go out with… blah. Yeah right. Anyway. So, I walk in the Great Hall in time to witness everyone running around like idiots.

For some reason –coincidence, I guess, though coincidences NEVER happen at Hogwarts- I start walking up to Draco Malfoy. Then I realize that Parkinson chick is standing next to him.

Dean Thomas grabs my arm and does something like a cross between a leer and a grin… Personally, I think it makes him look like a monkey. He lets go of my arm and then runs off.

Then, Harry –of all people- walks up to me and kisses me. My mouth dries up as he asks me what’s wrong. “I… I’ve never… been kissed before,” I stutter.

I follow Harry as he goes to sit down at the table. Funny enough, we are not that far away from Draco. Hesitantly, I go sit next to Harry.

The look on Draco Malfoy’s face was rather pitiful. He looked… rejected, dejected, take your pick. I realize it’s the first time that he’s not sitting in a crowd of his cronies… or friends, or whatever you want to call them.

Harry gets up and jogs over to Hermione. They grab each other’s hand. Hermione looks up and starts laughing. All the while, I think she is looking at me.

I gasp and sit up for air. Only then do I realize that it was a dream, and that I am covered in sweat. What did it mean? I thought I was over Harry. Do I like Draco now, instead? Good grief. I mean, come on now. I know Hermione wouldn’t really stab me in the back like that.

Virginia Malfoy… hmm… *zzzzz*




How do you like it? And, yeah, that is a version of an actual dream of mine. And I know Ginny’s name is actually Ginevra, but I like Virginia better

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yamiserenity on January 7, 2006, 10:51:11 PM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenity please wright more *favs ^-^

Rikus_lover_girl on August 1, 2005, 6:15:01 AM

Rikus_lover_girl on
Rikus_lover_girlDream more child,goes crazy from want of next chapter

Lucky-Dragon24 on July 30, 2004, 2:27:56 AM

Lucky-Dragon24 on
Lucky-Dragon24Dream more!