Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

My Lil' Dating Agency where girls can ask me to make a story where their characters and the sonic guy of their choice goes on a date! ^-^

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Shades: Hi! ^-^ This is my dating agency! To tell me about the date you want comment here and tell me the following:

Who: *the guy*
Where: *where the date takes place*
When: *when the date is*
What: *what you want to happen*
Your Character: *what your character is like and what she is going to wear*

WARNING: I will put little twists with in your story in my cute lil' way! These twists will be cute and sweet with make up from fight to cute lil suprise kiss! ^-^ Have fun girls and this can be any sonic guy you want! From Sonic to Shadow *i bet i'm mostly going have to write about shadow and a girl @______@..................

^-^ Love and Kisses! ^-^ Shades the Hedgehog

Shadow: Shades what are you doing here?

Shades: Nothin'...

Sonic: Yeah...what ARE you doing here...

Shades: I said nothin'...

Knuckles: I think she's not telling us...

Sonic/Shadow: Yeah....

All 3: Let's Get 'Er!

Shades: Eek! *runs away* HELP! *evil smile* STALKERS!

Knux/Son/Shad: Huh?

Police: There! Get them!

Trio: AHHHHH!!! WE'RE INNOCENT WE TELLS YA!

Shades: lol! *sticks her tongue out at them* ^-^ *giggle* Bye guys! or i mean...stalkers...hehehe.............................

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on March 19, 2005, 12:08:43 AM

morphin on
morphinwho:espio
where:a peaceful forest doing ninjitu training
when:afternoon at 3.00pm
what:hugs,kisses[,maybe sex]and sharing love
charter:lucy[me]
what she looks like:lucy[me] looks like sonic[sonic's her brother]but she light blue with a big spike in da middle of her forehead and she has green eyes
what she wears:lucy[me]wears a black-waistcoat, a brown-belt, white-fingerless-gloves and da same shoes as sonic.
And well she's just like her bro sonic icsept[dam my spelling] she more cocky and reckss than sonic and she's really sweet but can't amit[dam my spelling agin]it.
Ohyeah could ya could do sonic with da camra taking pics of da two lovebirds at end and lucy[me]sees sonic and gives him a run for his life[lucy has his super-sonic-speed and cos she his twin sister]


well latez morphin.




Amyfan2004 on November 19, 2004, 2:13:02 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004HEY! your almost done with everyone dates well as soon as you finish Christina the Goldenfox date can you do my request? I am such a HUGE SonAmy fan I was wondering if you can do um... I ( starts blushing) if you can do Sonic and ..... um Amy together? If you could can you do It at staiton square during christmas? It can be about that its is christmas and Amy gets a gift from Sonic, then there is a note saying that sonic loves her. Amy goes off to look for him and finds him, Amy hugs sonic and Sonic takes her out. Then um... I dont know what else but hope you can do this for me. ( This is such a long comment) * Giggles*

Christina_the_Goldenfox on October 15, 2004, 6:56:44 AM

Christina_the_Goldenfox on
Christina_the_GoldenfoxNever mind that Sabrina! I found it! I'm the one she's tallkin' about! Whee! TAils is mine! Err...ahem. You alredy know who. Where: A hilltop overlooking the ocean. When: When the sun is gonna set My character: Christina! If you wanna know her, it's already in my profile! Cuz'...she's me! And there's a pic there as well!What I want to happen: Something horrible happens to Cream, Tails will be mine alone, us having a picnic, and to watch the sunset! *sighs dreamily*

sonicgirl on September 23, 2004, 2:49:43 PM

sonicgirl on
sonicgirlHey,can u do one of me and Shadow? My character's name is Sabrina hedgehog,I'm yellow and has a black chaos emerald for a heart! Hmm,maybe a big hilltop with clear skies and shooting stars.Maybe a hill at the beach? My clothes,how about my usual white tanktop with a blue jean vest and blue jeans! Can u do something caring between them,like if Shadow gets a chill,she'll put her vest on him and stuff like that! Sabrina has a very sweet personality and cares very deeply about Shadow,she will do anything to make him feel better.The date should happen somewhere around midnight.Sabrina will soon fall asleep next to Shadow and he would kiss her cheek!Pleeze put this up and I'll find a friend of mine to date Tails!

pinktiger300 on August 26, 2004, 3:39:13 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Oh yea.. and the what is
what:kissing,hugging,Amy's head gets on fire,gazing at the full moon,and you could add anything you want(Except breakin' up or anything with Sonic hating Veena.But you could add Amy getting jelous)

pinktiger300 on August 26, 2004, 3:33:59 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Can you do another one?

Who:Sonic

Where:A beautiful Rose garden Sonic reserved for Veena...(^_^)

When:night

Char:Veena

sunflower_hedgehog on August 26, 2004, 3:30:41 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogoh do me a newie one i love your stories
Who:shadow

where: anywere you like!

when: 12:00am[lunch]-12:00[midnight]

what: kissies, huggs, gomance, sharing love![ooooooo] e.c.t

charater: Sunflower [ look at my pictures if you wanna know what she were]

pinktiger300 on August 25, 2004, 9:18:51 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300I like this story! I wanna add my fan char!^_^

Who:Sonic
Where:At the Beach
When:Sunset and night
What:Romantic kisses,flirting,cuddles (add more if ya want)
Character:Veena There are a few pics of her in my section.

CrazGremlin on August 25, 2004, 8:37:10 AM

CrazGremlin on
CrazGremlinHey, can you do anoder one? Who: Knuckles Where: anywhere peacful. When: nighttime. What: a few romance kisses or somethin Me: Sonja (sonya) is a black echidna (who has a robotized leg latta, but not now) She is black with white streaks on her arms. A white star on her stomach. She has white hair with black streaks. She would wear a white longsleeved belly shirt (with a large hole in the back) grey comfortable pants. (Thats about as nice as she gets in her clothese) Anyhoo. Yeah. She is kinda like knuckles in the way she is, but a little bit more "even tempered" if you know what I mean ;) And she is really sweet.