Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Befriending

The Teen Titans find a mysterious visitor in the outskirts of Jump City. Will they discover who he is and what power he possesses?(after BIRTHMARK)

Chapter 3 - Befriending

Chapter 3 - Befriending
The titans introduced Shadowfire to the inside of their tower and gave him something to eat. Being a tameranean, he rather enjoyed the food that Starfire prepared. Robin said after Shadowfire was finished “If you’re going to stay awhile, you should probably have a room of your own. Raven, why don’t you show Shadowfire to Terra’s old room?” Raven agreed, but across the room Beast Boy became angry and followed them. While walking down the hallway, Shadowfire noticed his cape had new, rather large holes in it. Most likely resulting from the battle with Dr. Chang earlier. “Blast,” he muttered, “this is the only cape I have in my possession” Raven heard him and asked, “Would you like one of mine? I have more than just this one.” Shadowfire looked at her and said, “Raven, you have already been kind enough to let me stay in your home. There is no need to give me anything more.” “No, I insist. That cape of yours isn’t going to last much longer.” Shadowfire eventually gave in and received a new cape from Raven. “Blue is not really my color, but I am most grateful to you, thank you Raven”. They headed towards Terra’s room, only to find Beast Boy standing in the way. “Get out of the way, Beast Boy. Shadowfire’s going to stay here.” No way, dude! This is Terra’s room! I don’t want this guy staying in there!” While Raven and Beast Boy argued, Shadowfire interrupted and said, “If I may interject. Raven, let it go. I do not mind if he does not want me to stay in Terra’s room.” Raven and Beast Boy both looked at him. “Shadowfire, don’t listen to him. You can stay he-” “Really, I do not mind. Beast Boy, tell me, this Terra, were you close to her?” Beast Boy nodded and said “yeah, so?” Shadowfire walked up to him and said, “I can sense heartache in you. If you do not want me to stay in her room, then I won’t. It is somewhat sacred to you. I could just stay in you’re ‘living room’, as you call it.” Shadowfire walked away, leaving Raven and Beast Boy astonished. They’re arguments were never settled that quickly. “Dude, I wish he appeared sooner, just think what he could do if Cyborg argues when I beat him at video games”! Raven didn’t say anything, but she did give Beast Boy an agitated look. She asked him, “You didn’t like him, did you?” Beast Boy answered, “No, not at first, but now….well he’s cool.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment