Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - End

The Teen Titans find a mysterious visitor in the outskirts of Jump City. Will they discover who he is and what power he possesses?(after BIRTHMARK)

Chapter 6 - End

Chapter 6 - End
Although it had seemed that he was crushed, Shadowfire had actually phased through the ground right before the rubble landed on him. Unfortunately, he landed in a dark and dreary tunnel that looked like it had been abandoned for sometime. “What an eerie and yet strange place this is”, said Shadowfire as he was walking down the tunnel. He had then come to the first door that he could actually enter. As Shadowfire entered the room his first thought was... “A grand battle has happened here”. He looked around every corner of the area, coming to a set of six mirrors, only five of them looked really damaged. “What meaning could these cracked mirrors have”? Shadowfire wondered to himself, but just then, from out of the shadows, came his answer. A menacing figure launched right at him in a dark suit with a black and orange mask. The figure had then started to speak, “I believe I can answer that question”, as he started to rise. From the descriptions the Titans told him, he had a good feeling about who that was: Slade.
Shadowfire lunged back, readying himself for battle. “So you are the one called ‘Slade’, what do want”, he asked. Slade looked at him with interest, then saying, “Well, it has nothing to do with you, if that’s what you’re thinking. It actually has something to do with the other pale child with the Titans”. Shadowfire then asked, “What do you mean by-“ just then it came to him, and he rushed right for Slade, shadow bolts in hand, bashing him into some machinery. Jumping down to where Slade had landed, Shadowfire yelled, “What do you want with Raven”? Slade then came up, with the same mysterious mark on his forehead that he had before. Shadowfire was shocked, as he knew he had seen that mark before, but he couldn’t remember where he had seen it. Slade then broke the silence and said, “If I were you, I’d worry about my own troubles”, and with that, he launched a huge fireball right at Shadowfire. The fireball had sent Shadowfire right into the chair Slade used to sit in. As Slade came up to where he sent his foe, Shadowfire then launched himself right at Slade, knocking him back to the ground. However, it didn’t seem to affect Slade, as he stood right up like nothing happened.
Shadowfire then yelled, “Whatever you plan on doing with ‘him’, you can just forget it! Now tell me what you plan on doing with Raven”? Slade chuckled, and then said as he was walking toward Shadowfire, “By the time you figure it out, it will be too late for you. However, it doesn’t have to be that way, if you join me”. Shadowfire then smirked and said, “I will not allow myself to be one of your so called ‘apprentices’, so it is time I make sure of that”! But before both of them could go all out at each other, both of them heard the Titans coming down. Slade then looked back at Shadowfire and said, “Well, you got lucky, but I guarantee on our next visit, I will teach you the same meaning of pain as I have told Raven”. With that, he vanished into the ground in a blaze of fire, just as the Titans arrived. When he saw them come down, Shadowfire yelled to them, “Everyone, Slade has returned”! Everyone looked at each other, and then Beast Boy responded, “Dude, we already know that”, as Shadowfire’s expression went from enraged, to confused.
Back at the Tower, Raven had started to help Shadowfire with his wounds, but it was very stressful for him. “Is there anyway I can feel no discomfort for this”, Shadowfire asked as Raven was aiding him. She did in fact know a way, as she used her magic to heal his wounds until they disappeared. Shadowfire looked up to Raven and said, “Thank you”, and Raven nodded back. While Shadowfire was enjoying the life of a titan, Slade and his “boss” were making changes. Shadowfire’s appearance had made sure of that. Shadowfire looked at Raven with worry and said, “Slade’s planning something. I know it. I swear that I will not let them hurt you…” Raven blushed and said, “I know you won’t…”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trigons_apprentice on May 13, 2006, 11:24:02 AM

Trigons_apprentice on
Trigons_apprenticeThis is a great story...It fascinates me alot.Write more please

Suukorak on February 20, 2006, 1:29:48 AM

Suukorak on
SuukorakAWSOMENESS!!! this is a great story and I do hope that you write a sequel to this GREAT STORY and yes it's a fav

Lexan on October 16, 2005, 5:04:19 AM

Lexan on
LexanFinally its finished. Pretty cool dude! Check out my new drawings and storys

Koga_InuYasha_miroku_lover101 on October 14, 2005, 8:27:43 AM

Koga_InuYasha_miroku_lover101 on
Koga_InuYasha_miroku_lover101Write a sequal plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i like this alot