Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapters 1-2

Shadow the Hedgehog and his friends... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUA HA HA HA!!

Chapter 1 - Chapters 1-2

Chapter 1 - Chapters 1-2


Note: This story takes place in the aftermath of Sonic Heroes.









Shadow Adventure

By ShadowLord







Chapter 1 A Shadowy Begging (Shadow the Hedgehog)





I was walking down the street of Station Square, wandering in my mind. I then met up with my friend, Rouge the Bat. “There just isn't any action around here. Sonic and co. keep on hogging all the action!” said Rouge. “Tch, you can say that again. That blue hedgehog always walks away with the glory!” I said. “Were left with nothing! And that Echidna Knuckles just doesn't give up that Master Emerald!” said Rouge.





“I know this idea may sound crazy.” said Rouge. “But we may have to team up with Dr. Eggman.” After the word “Eggman,” I spat out the Chaos Cola I was drinking at the moment. “PTSTSTHSHSH! WHAT!!?!?!?!?! ROUGE! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!” I exclaimed. “With Dr. Eggman's help, we can conquer the world!” Just then, I saw yet another light bulb pop up on her head. “I know were Eggman's new base is! Come on!” said Rouge.



Then, we ran off into the distance.









Chapter 2 A Sonic Look-Alike Team Up (Metal Sonic)



I was in an ally, recovering from my previous defeat. “Sonic. The real Sonic. He always beats me.” I said in sorrow. Just then, I saw a bat and Sonic running along the streets. “Stop right there!” When I got close into view, it wasn't Sonic at all! “You're not Sonic! Who are you?” I asked. “I'm Shadow the Hedgehog a.k.a. the Ultimate Life Form. This is my friend, Rouge the Bat” Shadow said. “Hi there, blue boy.” Said Rouge. “Oh I remember. You helped Sonic and the others defeat me.” I said to them. “I've got an idea! Maybe you can help us, Metal Sonic!” said Shadow. “Awesome idea! We're headed to Dr. Eggman's base.” Said Rouge. “He'll help us take over the world!!! And if we take over the world, I'll have every single jewel!” said Rouge. “Ok. Let's go!” I replied. Than we ran off into the distance, and while we were going, Rouge told me that Shadow still has amnesia.






Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PureDark on August 6, 2005, 8:11:14 AM

PureDark on
PureDarkIf Shadow really wants to conquer the world... He`ll end up fighting Sonic!!! YEAH!!!

ShadowLovers-Fanclub on June 10, 2005, 3:31:24 AM

ShadowLovers-Fanclub on
ShadowLovers-Fanclubwow *clapps hands alot*

That was great we hope to see more comming!!!!^_^

~ShadowLovers-Fanclub~

ShadowLord on May 19, 2005, 7:19:42 AM

ShadowLord on
ShadowLordI meant more chapters comming soon.

ShadowLord on May 19, 2005, 7:15:50 AM

ShadowLord on
ShadowLordMore comming soon!

ShadowLord on May 18, 2005, 9:35:14 PM

ShadowLord on
ShadowLordPlease Comment!