Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapters 3-4

Shadow the Hedgehog and his friends... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUA HA HA HA!!

Chapter 2 - Chapters 3-4

Chapter 2 - Chapters 3-4


Chapter 3: G.U.N. Assault

(Rouge)







Shadow, Metal Sonic and I were walking down the street to Dr. Eggman's base when a robot started to walk up to us. “That's not Eggman's robot! That's a G.U.N. robot!” said Shadow. “What was your first clue?” said Metal Sonic. “Anyone got any ideas?” I asked. “I do. FIGHT!!!” said Shadow. Then even more attack robots appeared. Then all three of us jumped in three directions. I kicked the robots onto my leg and scraped them off like a barbecue on a stick. Then the flying robots came to Metal Sonic and he punched them to the air. Finally, Shadow used Chaos Spear and blew them up. Then more of them showed up, but then what looked like machine gun bullets fired at them and blew them up. “Omega!” I said. “Must destroy all G.U.N. robots!” said Omega. “Ok guys, lets do it!” said Shadow. Then, I used my feet to grab on to Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic used his feet to get Omega and then Shadow jumped on to Omega. “Chaos Control!” said Shadow. And then used our Chaos Inferno attack. “Those guys aren't so tough.” I said. “Omega, meet Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic, this is E-123 Omega.” Said Shadow. “Nice to meet you.” Said Metal Sonic. “Likewise” said Omega. “Let's go! Dr. Eggman's base is dead ahead!” said Rouge. And then once again, we ran off into the distance to Dr. Eggman's base.





Chapter 4: A few “Eggy” Negotiations

(Dr. Eggman)



I was in my base and out my window were Shadow, Rouge, Omega and Metal Sonic coming towards the base. Shadow rang the door bell and the bell said “Long live the Eggman Empire.” “Hello? We'd like to make a few negotiations with Dr. Eggman.” Said Shadow. “Let them in.” I said to my robots. “But keep guard just incase.” They came in, wiped their shoes and walked up to me. “DESTROY TARGET” said Omega. “Omega, its ok.” Said Metal Sonic. “Come, sit down.” I said. When we all sat down, a McDonalds meal appeared out of the table in front of everyone sitting (including me) “So, let's talk. What kind of negotiations would you like with `little old me'?” I asked. I was turning my mustache in excitement. “We want to help you take over the world!” said Shadow. “WHAT!?!?!?!” I said. “I want to take over the world so that Maria's promise can be insured.” Said Shadow. “I want to take over the world so that every single jewel in the world will be mine!” said Rouge. “I want to take over the world so I can get revenge on Sonic!” said Metal Sonic. “Sensors indicate that if I take over the world I will be the ultimate E-Series robot.” Said Omega. “And I know just how were going to!” said Shadow. Then we all turned too him. “We collect the Chaos Emeralds!” said Shadow. “That's a great idea!” I replied. “We'll collect the Chaos Emeralds and use their power to get the President to give his power to me!! Then we will create the Eggman Empire!” And of course, I will rule as emperor!” I said. Just then, the wall blew open revealing Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy! “OH NOOOOO!!!! NOT YOU!!” I yelled. “Eggman Empire? Don't make me laugh!' said Sonic. Just then, Shadow sucker punched Sonic. “Shadow, what the heck you are doing!?!?! What about Maria's promise?” asked Sonic. “I am fulfilling her promise!” said Shadow. Then Shadow used Chaos spear on Sonic. “OWWWWWWWW!!!” said Sonic. Then Rouge started fighting Knuckles, Tails started fighting Omega and Metal Sonic started fighting Amy. At the Tails vs. Omega fight, Omega punched Tails and he flew through the wall. “Nice job.” Said Tails. Then Tails was rapidly hit Omega with is tails. “Engage combat mode!” said Omega. Back at the Knuckles vs. Rouge fight, they were both punching and kicking. “You won't win!” said Knuckles. “I beg to differ!” said Rouge. At the Metal Sonic vs. Amy battle, Metal Sonic was kicking the crap out of Amy. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH” said Amy. “ENOUGH” said Sonic. “Let's go guys. We know they want the Chaos Emeralds. Let's get the emeralds before they do!” “Not if we can help it!” said Shadow.



Then the enemies ran off. The fight has begun… and so has the fight for the Chaos Emeralds and the fate of the world. Also begins the rise of the Eggman Empire….

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amaya_the_hedgehog on June 11, 2006, 12:45:39 PM

Amaya_the_hedgehog on
Amaya_the_hedgehogGO SHADOW!YEEEAAH!!

PureDark on August 6, 2005, 8:17:15 AM

PureDark on
PureDarkYES!!! GO, SHADOW, KICK SONIC`S BUTT!!!!! RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
Oh, sorry, I started to yell.