Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter I: Enter The Gunblade

Medium language and violence. Based on the Jak II world.

Chapter 1 - Chapter I: Enter The Gunblade

Chapter 1 - Chapter I: Enter The Gunblade
Sinn is one of Jak's kind. He once was a Krimzon Guard, but turned on his own after his strike force ransacked his sister's place, and took her to the Fortress. He managed to released her, but it cost him an eye. He now has an artificial optic orb implanted, and is getting used to it. He wears a black shirt and fingerless gloves of the same colour. He also wears grey pants and black boots. He has black hair, and red eyes. He is now working for the Shadow Blades, a small yet powerful rebel force. He is known as the Gunblade, as he is reknowned for his use of projectile weaponry and skilled air combat... "Ok, what the hell are we gonna do?" shouts Blayze. "Chill out, Blay..." replies Sinn, when he is cut off. "No, I will NOT chill out, Sinn. The city's now on high alert because of you and your stupid robotic raptor.... thing!" growls Blayze. "The Krimzon Guard are searching EVERYWHERE for the Blades. Our Agents are in jeopardy!" "Fine, whadda you want sorting?" "Nothing. You can't do anything to help the Blades in this time. I suggest you just go home and stay there." "But..." "JUST go, Sinn." Sinn walked out of the base, and went home. "Slain, I'm home." Sinn's "stupid robotic raptor" came bounding up and knocked him over. "Alright, Slain, get off me." Slain jumped off and sat down. "What the hell... I'm going to bed..."

End Of Chapter I

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment