Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter II: Betrayal

Medium language and violence. Based on the Jak II world.

Chapter 2 - Chapter II: Betrayal

Chapter 2 - Chapter II: Betrayal
Sinn awoke to the sound of his front door being slammed. He pulled on his clothes, and and picked up his gun. Quietly, approaching the door, he whistled Slain, and the mech-raptor snuck up alongside him. He tore open the door and shot down who it was at the door. "Krimzon Guard..." Sinn muttered. He spotted a red dot on his hand, and immediately shot back into the house. "Damn. Sniper... Slain, go get 'em, boy." he hissed. Slain disappeared and reappeared behind the sniper, and proceded to tear off his head. "Chump..." Sinn's communicator beeped, and a voice came up. "Sinn, get down to HQ immediately. We've just hit a problem..." He put his gun away, grabbed out his G-Board, and flew off to the Blades HQ. "I was attacked by Krimzon Guard and a sniper. Know anythin' about it?" he puffed. "Ah, yes, that.... Well, um... I'm sorry to have to tell you, but...." "But what?!?" "I ordered that sniper. You were becoming too much trouble for us, so you had to be taken out." "You son of a dog! After all that trouble you put me through, you friggin' bastard!" Sinn hit Blayze square in the face, hard. He ran off, and decided. "That's it." he thought. "I'm not taking this, anymore! I'm on my own, I guess... I'm gonna make the Baron and his cronies pay!" He ran home, and planned out how he was going to do this alone. But he couldn't, alone. He needed help. And he knew exactly who to go to.

End Of Chapter II

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoshiDreamKnight on November 16, 2003, 11:02:11 PM

YoshiDreamKnight on
YoshiDreamKnightNot a beasd story. But you should really make the chapters longer. And add more of the Jak II characters. O well. I LOVEZ THE NAMEZ!!! Sinn, Slain, Thas awseome!!^_^_^_^_^__^