Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter III: A Little Backup

Medium language and violence. Based on the Jak II world.

Chapter 3 - Chapter III: A Little Backup

Chapter 3 - Chapter III: A Little Backup
Sinn knocked on the door of an abandoned apartment, but only he and the Blades knew it wasn't abandoned. An operative for another underground strike-force opened the door. "Come in." he spoke softly. "We've been expecting you." The operative led the way to the main chamber, and there he was. Jak, with the infamous Daxter. Jak saw the operative, came down, and dismissed him. "Sinn... Good to see you. I heard you need some help. I also heard you were betrayed from within the Shadow Blades." Jak approached Sinn, and nodded. "Yeah. Blayze's fault, goddamn him. Well, yes, I do need your help. I plan to strike back at the Baron AND Blayze for what they did to me. I also hear Vin's helping YOU out. How's he going with that new toy?" "Ah, good, good. He's almost finished as far as I know. I think he was told you were coming, so he lined-up something for you, too." "Really? You think?" "Yep. Well, enough about that. We need to plan out how you're going to do this. Let's start with the basics." "Well, I brought my originals for a one-man attack, but I think they need some touching-up if this is gonna be a full-scale war." "Alright then. We'll go over them soon. In the meantime, have a seat, and we'll see what we can do." "Umm... Jak?" "Yeah?" "Thanks. Y'know, for helping me out and everything." "No problem." Jak smiled.

End Of Chapter III

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoshiDreamKnight on January 11, 2004, 7:46:02 PM

YoshiDreamKnight on
YoshiDreamKnightAWWWWA!!! Jak's bein sao nice!!! ^___^ I've been wait 4 yaou ta write a new chapter!! Ur story 4 REAL kix @$$! Short chapters, but I STILL love the way ya lay out everything! Sao iz Sin apart of the Underground now? And what's up with dis thing dat Vin's got goin on? I gotta know!