Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV: Trust Daxter...

Medium language and violence. Based on the Jak II world.

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV: Trust Daxter...

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV: Trust Daxter...
Sinn walked into Vin's workshop. "Uh, Vin?" he said. It echoed a little, which kind of creeped Sinn out. "What-huh-who?! Oh, Sinn, it's you." Vin sighed. He wiped his forehead, and picked up something from his workbench. "Jak told you I was gonna make you something, right?" Vin murmured. "Yeah, why?" replied Sinn. Vin handed him a sword. It's blade glowed a nice, bloody red. Sinn took it from him and looked at it, admiringly. "Sweet..." he grinned. "Vin, thanks, pal." Sinn smiled. "Anytime, Sinn!" Vin replied with a smile. Sinn left the workshop, and went back to where he was with Jak. He noticed Daxter wasn't around. "Oh, shoote. This REALLY ain't good..." he thought. Then, he heard something behind him. He flashed round, and who could it be? None other than Daxter, who'd nearly managed to sneak up on Sinn. Dax saw the red sword swing, and he fell over. "AAAGGGHHH!!! NO, DON'T HURT ME PLEASE, I- What in the name of- Sinn, you freakin' jackass! What're ya doin' with that, tryin' to kill me!" he yelled. Jak ran in from another room, and looked at Daxter. He laughed, and by the time Dax had noticed him, he was almost in tears. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dax, you idiot!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he gasped for breath when he'd said his piece (Umm... artist's block? *smiles nervously*). "Hey, shut up, you!" replied Dax. Sinn put the sword away, and looked at Dax. "You're too jumpy, buddy." he smiled widely. "Vwing, vwing, vwing..." Sinn muttered under laughs. He sat down, and sighed. "You two would be brilliant for a game!" Then it hit him. He realised, that they WERE in fact in a game, and he could've been to. Instead, he worked out he was in a story, and shrugged off the thought. "What? I'm in a story?!" Sinn yelled. A figure walked into the room. "Sinn, it's me, the author. Look, mate, I'm going to give you something nice and massacrey later, ok? As for these two..." Jak and Daxter looked at ShadowOfDeath, halfway through a fight, and looked at each other in confusion. "As I was saying, as for you two, if you're lucky, I'll give you a part in my next story, so behave, ok?!" The pair looked very guilty, and nodded slowly. "Good. Now, I'll be seeing you all later! Good hunting!" As he walked out, he talked to himself. "Wait, did I say good hunting? I gotta improve on my exits a little more-" He was cut off as he went out of earshot. The three looked at each other. They were as confused as I was.

End of Chapter IV

P.S What, I felt like putting myself in the story! What's wrong with that? Geez, some people just don't recognise great talent when they see it... Or read it =P. (Nah, didn't really mean that. You're all great, really, folks =D.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment