Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sleeplessness

Came up with this at 5am this morning, hence why it's a tad on the crap side. *twitch*
I like to write in first person, can you tell? XD
P.S: Sorry about any errors.  ^^;

All characters, locations etc (c) me (Amy)

Chapter 2 - Sleeplessness

Chapter 2 - Sleeplessness
Shadow

''What's the matter?''
''Huh?'' I looked up to see the male doberman still lay in bed.
''You've been like this since you got back from Earth.''
''Like what?'' I asked him.
''Fidgety. I mean, one minute we're in 'the throws of passion' and the next you're pushing me off you! Did something else happen down there?'' He looked concerned.
I started picking up our hastily discarded clothes and put them neatly on the old chair that had been sat in the corner of my room for years. He leaned across the bed and batted playfully at my tail, smiling slightly. I looked down at him, his black, sweat slick fur shining with each move he made.
''Ok. Fine. I bit the female cop's hand...'' I started chewing my lip as all kinds of scenarios crossed my mind.
''You what?!'' He sat up on his elbows and raised his eyebrows.
''It was an accident!'' I wailed. He just started laughing at me.
''It's not funny Chester!'' I growled at him, wings flaring. ''She doesn't know what I am!''
He rolled over onto his back again and mockingly raised his hands in the air.
''I choose to submit now, before I get lamped.'' He giggled.
I sat down on the edge of the bed, still knawing at my lip.
''What am I gonna do if she survives long enough and starts killing people at random?''
''Does the general know about this bit?'' He leaned over and started kissing the back of my neck. My tail twitched as I felt his lip ring glide over my scales between the kisses.
'' I wrote it down in my report...'' I murmered. I must've been chewing my lip too hard because I could suddenly taste my own blood.
''Mmm... Another weredragon to annoy...'' He paused a moment as if contemplating his next move. ''I wonder what colour she'll be...''
''She could be purple like me...'' I sighed as he continued. ''I'll let you know when I find out.''
''So you're gonna go look for her, then?''
''Yup.''
He forced me onto my back, lay across me and put his lips to mine and gently moved his tongue across the cut on my lip.

Judy

They let me go home from the hospital early, providing my husband kept an eye on me. Simon brought me some clothes from home so that Bently could take my uniform back to the station. By the time I'd got in and sat down on the couch, my lungs were burning and I was starting to ache all over. The hand that had been bitten was bright red and hurting like hell. The medication I'd been put on wasn't working and the wound had started to weep again. The dressing had been changed twice in the past hour that I was at home.
''What the frack did that dog do to me?'' I gasped as I bathed my hand in cold water. Simon put his arm around me and put his free hand onto my forehead.
''My god Judy! You're burning up!''
''I'm fine.'' I growled.
''You're not. I'm taking you back to the hosp--''
''I said I'm fine!'' I snapped. He took a step back and looked at me.
''Look, I'm sorry. I've just had a really shoot day.'' I dried my hand carefully and put a fresh dressing on it before giving Simon a kiss good night.
Though there was nothing good about that night. I couldn't sleep. I was too damn hot and in blinding pain. I tried to get out of bed, but couldn't. My head was spinning and it felt as if every bone in my nody had been broken. I dropped to the floor as my muscles spasmed painfully. I heard Simon say something, but it was muffled and the only thing I could hear clearly, was my own heart, beating rapidly. I felt like I was on fire. My vision blurred then cleared. My back arched painfully and I could feel the skin tearing. I felt a sudden weight on my shoulders. I saw Simon out of the corner of my eye, and he looked worse than I felt. I heard myself roar in agony before blacking out. When I came to, I looked around the bedroom and threw up at the sight and the disgusting smell. A blurred and distroted memory stirred in my mind... I'd killed my husband. I'd torn him apart like a paper doll. I saw some kind of hideouse creature in the blood spattered dressing table mirror. It looked like a light purple horned lizard with wings.... A dragon... As I edged toward the mirror, trying to keep my balance, I realised it was me. I'd become this monster that was staring back at me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment