Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jekyll and Hyde

Came up with this at 5am this morning, hence why it's a tad on the crap side. *twitch*
I like to write in first person, can you tell? XD
P.S: Sorry about any errors.  ^^;

All characters, locations etc (c) me (Amy)

Chapter 4 - Jekyll and Hyde

Chapter 4 - Jekyll and Hyde
Shadow

''It's quarter to seven Chaz. I hope you know where this place is.''
''Trust me. I booked yesterday. We'll be there by about quarter past. Oh, and don't expect anything too fancy. This motel is practically on the main road. Sorry.''
''As long as I can dry my clothes and eat, I'll be fine.''
''Then you'll be just peachy.'' He grinned.
As we walked, our shoes squelched with every step. We were both soaked and the rain wasn't going to give up anytime soon. My stomach also protested at the lack food it was recieving. I didn't care how crap this place was, as long as it had working radiators, food and a bed, I was fine.
When we got there, we picked up the key and made our way to the room. It looked a bit dingy and the window looked out onto the front car park. The curtains were closed instantly.
Much to Chester's amusement, I headed straight into the kitchen for a nose around and finding nothing but a microwave, a cooker that didn't look safe to use, an old fridge that radiated a strange smell and a sink in the corner with a broken hot tap.
''Find anything interesting?'' He called from the other room.
''Nah. Just a microwave, a manky old cooker and sink and an old fridge that I'm too scared to open because it smells funky.''
He laughed. ''Well, I've just ordered you some food, but I'm afraid they only had chicken soup.''
''As long as it ain't as bad as the stuff we got given at the academy when we were younger, I really don't care.'' He laughed again, remembering how bad the chicken soup back at the Shadow Stalkers' academy was. I walked into the main room and sat down at the small table. Just as I was peeling off my water logged socks, someone knocked on the door. Chaz hid in the bathroom, not wanting to bare his backside to the world outside, while I opened the front door a crack to see who it was. I peeked out and opened it fully to recieve a warm smile off the little old lady who was stood there.
''There you go, dear.'' She smiled ''Some home made chicken soup and a couple of fresh towels for you and your friend.'' She handed me the tray with the bowl of steaming soup and a few slices of bread on it. I took the tray in one hand and the towels in the other. I said my thankyous and closed the door with my foot, making sure to not lose balance. I made my way back over to the table as Chester emerged from the bathroom and continued putting his stuff on the hot radiator under the window. I put the tray down and threw one of the towels at him.
The soup actually tasted really good. It warmed me up and filled me so I wasn't hungry anymore. Once I'd finished, my clothes joined Chester's and I joined him on the bed. He rolled onto his side and put his arms around me. This always felt strange. He hated being in his human form as much as I did, and it was weird feeling his skin against mine.

Judy

I woke up pain. My body was changing again. I knew exactly what was going to happen, but what made it worse, was the fact that I couldn't stop it. That psycho had cursed me to live as this Jekyll and Hyde esque monster, forever slipping in and out of madness with each change. I wriggled out of my clothes and tried to relax so the change would be easier. It wasn't. It still felt like I was being forced into a knot. I concentrated on trying to change quickly, but my focus was broken by the sound of footsteps on the old staircase. They were accompanied by two voices. Teenagers. One female. One male. They were giggling in a hushed yet excited way. I'll give you three guesses as to what they were planning on doing. As they got closer, I started to panic. What if they heard me and decided to come and investigate? What if they decided to choose this particular flat for their escapade?
It was still dark and the power and water supply to this entire building had been cut off ten years or so ago, so with any luck, they wouldn't realise that I'm here.
''Thish wun?'' The female voice slurred. She sounded about sixteen.
''The doorsh open innit?'' The male voice was slightly older, but slurred too.
'Oh shoot... They're comming in here!' I thought, my mind on the brink of blind panic. I couldn't speed the change up. I didn't know how. The last one had taken six minutes. Even afterwards, I was left with little energy to move straight away. I had to concentrate. The door banged against the wall and I heard him growl mockingly before she gasped.
''Ooohh... Shave it fer the bedroom...'' She giggled.
I closed my eyes, begging for my body to speed up. When I re-opened them, I saw the two in the narrow hallway. Apparently they couldn't control themselves any longer and were busy clumsily tearing each others clothes off. Though how they managed to keep hold of their bottles, I dunno. They weren't in the best shape. He had a bit of a gut and she looked as if she'd over done it on the fake tan. Unfortunately, I saw and heard everything.
I saw him push into her and I heard her groan as he worked at her. Though how they managed to keep hold of their bottles, I shall never know...
I doubled over in pain and bit back the urge to scream out in pain as my horns pushed through. It was over. It was finally over! The change was complete. I sat in my dark corner with my tail and wings wrapped around myself, trying to silently regain my compusure whilst two drunken teenagers were fracking each other in my gran's old flat. Yeah. My gran used to live here. I always came here when I was in trouble. She didn't like strangers in her flat though. Even though she's been dead for 9 years, I'm gonna continue holding up her no - strangers policy. I silently edged along the wall towards the door, making sure to stick to the shadows. I launched myslef at the boy as he reared up and smacked him in the side. We tumbled into the other room - the bedroom - where I tore him apart so quickly and effortlessly that I didn't get a chance to witness the look on his face. I heard screaming come from behind me. I turned around to see the girl still on the floor, screaming hysterically. I shut her up soon enough though. One hit with my claws and she was spread out across and up the hallway. And surprisingly enough, neither of them were holding their beers anymore.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment