Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Last Stand

Came up with this at 5am this morning, hence why it's a tad on the crap side. *twitch*
I like to write in first person, can you tell? XD
P.S: Sorry about any errors.  ^^;

All characters, locations etc (c) me (Amy)

Chapter 6 - Last Stand

Chapter 6 - Last Stand
Shadow

She just growled at me. I could see that she was trying to move and I was glad that Chester was stronger than she was and was keeping her still with ease.
''I'll say it again. You have a choice: we can kill you, or we can help you.''
She just glared. But through that glare I could see that she was thinking.
''Well? It isn't that hard to choose.''
A sneeze broke the following moment of silence and she lept at me, knocking me onto my back. The room spun as my brain worked out what was happening. She had me pinned to the floor in an awkward position so that I found it hard to move. She then suddenly vanished from my vision, her weight gone as Chester pulled her off of me.
''Sorry. Sneezed.'' He grinned sheepishly, his now pupilless glittered as he pulled me to my feet. The shadows in the small, dim room writhed around his feet. She was hunched over just a few feet away, her muscles bulging under scaly skin.
''Apparently she doesn't want to play nicely.'' Chester said, a small grin playing on his lips. She tore through her clothes as she continued changing.
''I hear sirens,'' Squeeked a small voice from behind, making us flinch. ''and they're coming this way!''
Before me or Ev could say anything, Chester was already over half way to the main doors of the building. The new weredragon took me by surprise and had me pinned to the floor again, snapping at me. I felt my muscles twinge as my own change took hold. I managed to turn the tables on her and pin her down so she was the one who could hardly move. I felt my wings and tail tear through my baggy clothes.

Judy

The dog had me pinned down so I could just barely move. I was trying to wriggle free, but her nails only dug into my arms as her grip tightend. I was beginning to tire of all this vain wriggling.
''Are you done yet!?'' Her voice came out as a harsh growl. I looked up at her only to see that her pale face had been replaced by a dark purple reptillian face. I bared my teeth at her growled as menacingly as I could, but she retaliated by huffing out smoke into my face, making me choke on my growl. I finally managed to wriggle an amr free to hit her, but she snaked her head to one side, and I cut open my hand on one of her smaller horns. I managed to get enough room to kick her off of me and to get to my feet. I charged at her, determined to tear her apart, but she overpowerd me with ease and sent me tumbling to the floor again with a swift flick of her tail. I landed awkwardly and heard an immediate snap as intense pain ran the length of my left wing.
I was tired, in agony and my sane side knew I wasn't going to win this fight. She had more experiance than I did, and she could control herself, which is something I can't do. She didn't move for a few moments and the only thing to be heard was the rain beating down on the building and shouts coming from below, in the street.
''You didn't answer my question.'' She growled again. She walked over to me, grabbed one of my horns and dragged me to my feet. I stood, swaying a little, trying to regain my sanity...
''I'd rather die then be like you.'' Damn. That came out completely wrong.
She grinned evilly and before I could react, I felt her ripping through my hide. I roared in agony and lashed out at her with all available limbs and she sank her teeth into my throat.

Shadow

Her blood squirted into my mouth as I bit through the tough scales on her neck. She kicked one last time at me, landing a powerful blow on my gut, which sent me reeling backwards. I'd done her more than enough damage over the past few days. I'd sent her mad with just one bite, that was a complete freak accident. She'd killed several people and now I'd killed her.
Her torn, lifeless body lay in the middle of the old flat in a pool of dark blood, her dead, staring eyes looking out of the window and into the rain.
''Well you made a fine mess here.'' Ev sighed.
''I take it you're here to clean up?''
''Naturally.'' She replied sarcastically.
''Then I suggest you hurry up and work your magic, because the fuzz are on their way up.'' Chester panted, as he emerged from a shadowy corner of the flat. With Ev, anything was possible. And for her, cleaning up a mess like this was child's play, so by the time the cops figured out where to look, we'd be long gone and the dingy old flat would be empty and as it used to be. Abandoned and rotting away with the rest of the building

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment