Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Going Under

Pretty much a story about how Shadow got her armour and met Spink and Virus. 8D
I apologise for my inability to write longer chapters. o.O

I really should write a story that isn't in first person. XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)

Chapter 7 - Going Under

Chapter 7 - Going Under
Once back in my human form, I dressed slowly and walked up to Rowan groggily.
The sun had risen and I felt like shoot. I didn't get the excersise I wanted or needed, I was hungry, alone, trapped in some kind of government facility that was surrounded by an invisible cage and I was feeling more agitated than I felt before. Rowan didn't look so peachy either. He had a grim look about him and his pale face was topped by a scruff of dark brown hair that made him look as if he'd just woken up.
''Did you get enough excersise?'' He said, forcing cheer into his voice.
''No.'' I growled.
''Oh.'' He said, his features dropping back into the recent mixture of sleeplessness and worry.
He led me back indoors and instead of taking me back to my room, he took me in a different direction and went down to B3 where the lamely named Tube Room was.
''Why are we down here...?'' I asked nervously, remembering what the guard had told me about some of these rooms and their purposes.
''Professor Hill wants you.'' He said bleakly.
That doesn't sound good...
I looked about me at the brightly lit corridoor. We'd stopped outside a white door and Rowan and the guard were stood on either side of me. Several men and women dressed in a similar fashion to Rowan bustled passed, taking brief glances at me as they went. There were only a couple of guards on duty and both were posted at either end on the corridoor, guarding the doors. I shifted uneasily as the long minutes dragged by.
I didn't like this recent situation at all. Being captured and dragged to this place against my will and not knowing the reason why was bad enough, but being made to stand here and wait for something I didn't know about was somehow worse than being studied and called feral.
Half an hour later and a tall, grey haired man with glasses on beckoned us into the room. It was an operating theatre...

The sharp smell of disinfectant stung my nostrils. The room was full of weird instruments and high up on the far wall was a large pane of glass with a room behind it. Two men and one woman , all wearing military garb, were stood, eyeing me up, curiosity plastered on their faces.
''Shadow, this is Professor Hill. He'll be er... Working with you today...'' Rowan said hesitantly.
Hill smiled pleasantly at me before turning to Rowan.
''Doctor Allsopp, would you kindly go see to our guests.'' He nodded slightly towards the three in the viewing room.
He nodded gently and solemnly made his way over to the door next to the window and vanished through it, reappearing in the small room and started talking to them.
The dark haired woman who was an almost constant annoyance to me swaggered in, dressed head to toe in white, like Hill was. I was flanked by two guards as Rowan came back into the room and was joined by the woman over near the sink. I started to edge back to the door, but the guards grabbed my arms in a firm grip. I tried to get loose, but their grip only tightened, sending bolts of pain down my arms.
''Stop wriggling about like that. You'll only do yourself damage.'' It was Brown's voice. He was stood behind and breathing down my neck.
He forced me down onto the cold metal table, the three guards still trying to restrain me.
''I think she's ready to be sedated, professor!'' He grunted.
I could feel everyone watching me struggling to get free. I screamed at them to let me go, but Brown put his iron grip around my throat, making me choke on the curses I was spitting at them.
''Doctor Smith, the sedative, if you would.'' Hill said calmly.
I saw her out of the corner of my eye filling a syringe with a clear liquid. Rowan had his back towards me and I whimpered as Smith walked towards me and jabbed me in the arm, forcing the fluid into my body. I felt my ankles and wrists being clamped to the table as the guards bound me to the cold, hard metal, and my eye lids started getting heavy as the sedative started working.
''Is she going under?'' Rowan's voice floated from the corner of the room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment