Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Christmas in kohona

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 1 - Christmas in kohona

Chapter 1 - Christmas in kohona

Zaku stayed down."Please?"Shadow started to cry."YES YES!!"She hugged him."Of course!"Zaku hugged back."Thank you...so much..."Shadow's tear's ran down Zaku's shirt."I wanted you to ask...I waited ever since that first kiss...."Zaku cryed.Dosu put his head against a tree.Tear's fell."I love you Shadow..."Zaku said inbetween tear's and trying not choke on them."I love you to...."

~1 week later...~

kin stood up."Okay...Welcome to this year's Sound christmas party!"She shouted."Cheer's to the new couple as well!"Shadow sat on Zaku's lap.They both turned red and laughed.Dosu laughed."May i add somthing Kin?"Zaku asked."Sure Zaku..."Zaku began."Did anybody know?"He took a pause."That i love this girl?"Shadow whacked him in the head,"Ow baby..."Shadow kissed his head."Sorry...."Dosu smiled.Zaku looked at him."Well...Dad..."Dosu looked(well it is true he is...My...Son in law...)Zaku smiled."Shadow?"She turned her head from kin who was talking."Yes?"Zaku took a quick qlance at Dosu and Smiled."You wanna have kid's in a year or two?"Dosu's eye's widened.Zaku winked at him.Shadow smiled."Of course..."Dosu smiled then he turned his head to kin."Well since it's christmas eve everybody will open one present!"They all sat by the tree.Shadow pulled a santa hat over Zaku's head.She laughed."Zaku you look good..."Dosu laughed.Zaku laughed.Dosu crossed his leg's.(I think Shadow's healthy for him...He's laughing,Smiling he's playing around more...He's not as stubborn...That's what i call a change....)"Here dad..."Shadow sat a box in her dad's arm's.He looked at the box."Uh...Thank you..."He took off the ribbon,And the top...Inside was a book,He took it out and moved the box.He opened the cover."Awwww...."On the first page was a picture.It was of Shadow and Dosu,He had Shadow in a headlock and was Rubbing her head.Shadow was smiling,Laughing."It's a bookj of everything you missed...."Dosu turned the page.The next picture was of Four year old Shadow and Zaku.Shadow was smiling and pulling at Zaku's shirt pulling him.Zaku had his arm's crossed,And had a look that told all,He looked like he was saying:"Get that camera away!!"but Shadow's look was saying."Come on Zaku we'll have fun!!"Dosu laughed.Zaku put a box next to Shadow."Open it!"Shadow pulled off the top."Awwww...ZAKU!!!"She hugged him.Zaku thought...(So this is what Chistmas is like in Kohona...)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 9, 2006, 2:05:05 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Wow! Now that starts the 2nd story off with a bang! Very colorful description by the way. and i shall continue to comment every other chapter.

demonofsand on October 5, 2006, 9:47:46 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcute. lol.

ShikasGirl on October 3, 2006, 1:13:47 PM

ShikasGirl on
ShikasGirlyep..i see she said yes...uh-huh...felt threatened by my comment didn't cha?yep i know you did....ok so iwasn't gonna hunt you down..i probably would've forgotten all about this by next week anyways...so yeah..(IT WORKED YAY!)ahem...it was really cute at the end..i like the way you described what happened in the picture.lol i laughed when it said Zaku's expression was like"get that camera away from me"lol i look forward to reading more^^

KaibasFlameAssAngel on October 3, 2006, 12:40:16 PM

KaibasFlameAssAngel on
KaibasFlameAssAngelawww!!! i want more!! thats so goo! T_T

moremoremore!

*waits*