Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Drowning...The death of Kinata

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 2 - Drowning...The death of Kinata

Chapter 2 - Drowning...The death of Kinata

Shadow crawled onto a branch.Leavering herself so she wouldn't fall..."There we go..."She slinked across the branch like a cat.Her mission?To stalk an inturder...He father was covering other base's why she covered her own area.She spotted the inturder,She looked though some leave's on a branch.She saw a flash of green and he was gone.Shadow was hit in the back,She hit the ground struggle with the inturder."Stalker!"The stranger was pinned."IAM NOT A STALKER!"Shadow said struggling,The stranger stopped."Shadow-chan?"Shadow halted to her name she was straddled over her target.She blinked.The inturder lifted there head.The pale moonlight showing his face."Lee!!"Shadow pummled him down.She hugged him.The sound nin's regrouped it was dawn alittle later than that,Shadow cleaned her face,The frezeeing water ran down her.Lee squatted down."Nice river..."Shadow laughed."Yea..."Dosu sat by a tree two yard's away.He was flipping though a book."i need to get the second book..."He thumbed thought the page's."I've read it only a thousend million time's..."Shadow stood up.Lee did the same."You really grew up Shadow-chan!"Lee laughed at walked the oppisite direction,He tripped and fell into the river.The current pushed him out farther.He bobbed up."SHADOW-CHAN!!I CAN'T SWIM!!!"He went under,And Shadow went in."LEE!!"Dosu got up."SHADOW YOU CAN'T SWIM ETHIER!!!"He jumped in.Shadow came up with Lee,Dosu tried to grab Shadow."No...Save him!"Shadow pushed Lee's body to Dosu he took it,And Shadow went under...Dosu put Lee on land then turned around."SHADOW!?..."No response..."SHADOW!!!"Dosu went under.Lee regained consiousness.He spit up water."Shadow..."Dosu came back up he coughed then went back down.Lee clenced the edge of the bank."Please..."He pleaded.Dosu came up somthing in his arm's.It was a body...Shadow's body...He swam onto the shore,Lee was stunned.What just happened?Dosu layed down Shadow's body,He put his head on her chest.Lee's eye's got wide."OH NO!!"Dosu cryed."NO!!"Lee looked down,Dosu hugged her body,"She's dead...She's dead!"Dosu cryed harder."SHADOW DON'T LEAVE!"Lee cryed.Dosu picked up his child's body."She's only 15...."He stood up.Shadow's leg's dangled down.Lee looked up."You can't have anymore kid's..Now the one you had is dead..."Lee said crying.

~2 painfull day's later....

Dosu flinced blood bleeding from his wrist.He let it bleed."MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD! HER MARRIGE IS INVAILD!!!"Dosu put his head against the wall,"Iam slowly killing my self...."Dosu looked up."Kill....OCHIMARU!!!"Dosu would take Shadow to Ochimaru!!! And he did so....Dosu looked."Bring her back...."Ochimaru smiled."Commit a sin..."Dosu looked at his Daughter's body."What?"Ochimaru smiled."You have to...."Dosu screamed."WHAT THE HELL!?!? NO!! NO!! NO!!"Ochimaru looked away."Then let your daughter remain dead..."Dosu shook."Okay....."He left."I have to kill Shadow's mother...Just great!"He started walking."But where are you Sora Uchia?"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 9, 2006, 2:47:26 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Okay, fine, i know what i said at firdt but geez that hard core cold. I'm mean kill his wife to save his daughter or leave his daughter dead and a future ruined! Hard core man. very good job.
 

ShikasGirl on October 7, 2006, 11:21:48 AM

ShikasGirl on
ShikasGirlT.T

demonofsand on October 7, 2006, 10:09:38 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgreat chatper.