Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shad is back!

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 3 - Shad is back!

Chapter 3 - Shad is back!

Ochimaru got down."Well child..."He put his hand under Shadow's back and raised her up,Ochimaru put his other hand five ince's from his mouth.He moved his finger's,Out of his mouth was this purple mist type cloud,It came out.He moved his hand oer to Shadow.The mist went thought her mouth.Ochimaru layed her back down."Life transfer jutsu...."He did handseal's."Come alive my soilder!"There was a momment of silence,Then Shadow started to cough."Da....Dad...Daddy...."Ochimaru coxaed her."Now now Daddy's not here,"Shadow coughed more."Where is he?"She was tired dazed and confused."He'll be back...."Ochimaru picked Shadow up."Your goin to the hospital...."Shadow looked up,Ochimaru chuckled."Look at that...You don't have blue eye's anymore....You have black..."Shadow turned her head,She put it against Ochimaru."Dad...Where...Ar-are....Y-you?"Shadow blacked out.Shadow heard voice's."I can't belive this...SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!"Now now there must be some reason...I-"WHAT SHE'S A ZOMBIE!?!?"Shadow opened her eye's."Owwww...."She was in a bed.Next to the bed was Temari and Kankuro.Kankuro screamed."THE ZOMBIE'S AWAKE!"Temari hit him."Shhhh...She has to explain..."Kankuro glared."You hit to hard...."Shadow sat up.Temari pushed her back down,"Listen...Garra told u-"Shadow was suprised."Garra?"Temari nodded."Yea...He wanted us to gaurd you....Till Lee came...."Lee appered in the window."Did you say my Name?Garra said he had a supri-"Lee stopped in mid sentence."SHADOW!!!"He hugged her."Thank goodness Garra told me i didnt belive him at all!"Dosu slowly walked."This sux's..."I have to kill my Love child's mother....My life deffinatly Suck's..."He pulled out a map."She's over here in wind village..."Dosu walked."She won't be happy to see me..."Dosu hesitated before knocking on a door.A girl answered."Sora Uchia?"The girl turned her head."MOM!"Dosu was Shocked.She had a family and left Shadow a poor defenseless child to die then start her own family!A blonde answered the door."Oh...Hi Dosu..."Dosu grunted."Listen!"Dosu Said sharply."How could you start a family!?"Sora smiled."Well...i...."Dosu sighed."Then to leave my child..My child to die!"Sora rolled her eye's,"Yea okay...."Dosu amflcator switched on by itself.Sora shut the door.Dosu Growled.He hopped on a pole."I'll watch then..."They were at a table two kid's a man and her."Heartless slut..."Dosu crossed his arm's."Why did she throw Shadow aside...But Spare her own children!"Dosu curled up."If i didnt find her...She would have died...."He waited till night,Then he would strike!He did it why Sora was asleep.Before she died...She told Dosu why..."I Hate that little brat of your's!"Those word's lingered as Dosu walked away blood stained clothe's and a bloody kuni,"Iam glad your dead...Sora Uchia...."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 9, 2006, 2:56:35 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Yeah i'm sticking with Demonofsand on this.

demonofsand on October 7, 2006, 1:47:25 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandShe deserved it. lol. no........seriously she did. lol