Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rest,

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 4 - Rest,

Chapter 4 - Rest,
Dosu fell on the ground,"How did this all start?"It slowly crept back."If Garra killed me..How..How did i come back?"Dosu sat."How?""Because Kinata it was destiny..."Dosu turned around.Ochimaru was standing there."Excuse me?"Ochimaru stared."Your child saved you....Bassically while on your mission that i assigined you were looking for her also....When you died....You had such a wound in your heart  i read your thought's...."ochimaru thought back,"Come on...Get up! Your not dead your not dying!COME ON!!!GET UP!!!YOUR GOING TO DIE NOT KNOWING WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER LOOK'S LIKE!""You had strong ambition's..."Dosu stared."Is she?"Ochimaru nodded."Yes she is...."Dosu nodded his head in thank's and dissappered.He went home,Got rid of his blood stained clothe's.He yawned and streched."nnnnn...Nnnnn..."He walked to the hospital.When he was going to open the door his vision got blurry,He smacked into the door."Ow...."He serched for the handle when he grabbed it and opened the door his vision got worse."What's going on?"He serched his way,He felt sombody grip his hand."Who who are you!?""Dosu..What's wrong it's me!Do you Have memory loss!?"Dosu shook his head."I can't...I can't see..."The person pulled."Well this is Lee okay?"Dosu shook his head."What's wrong with me?"Lee helped Dosu sit down."I don't know,I'll get a dr...."Lee got up.Shadow on thwe other hand...She groaned."Bed rest...I HATE HATE BEDREST!"She tryed to attack the dr....And they tied her down."Where's dad!?"Shadow was getting annoyed.Even when tied down Shadow was known to be stubborn,A nurse Flashed a light in Dosu's eye's."Can you see it?"Dosu didnt blink."Kind of..."The nurse put her finger on Dosu's nose."Now?"Dosu looked."Yea..."The nurse sighed."Get some sleep...Since when did you get a good night of sleep?"Dosu thought."14 day's ago..."The nurse pulled Dosu into Shadow's room."Get some sleep!"Dosu looked around."If i can find the frickin bed..."He felt around.He grabbed somone's foot."AAAAAAAHHHH!"Dosu tryed to see who it was."Shadow?Your..Just like..SHADOW YOUR ALIVE!!!!"He hugged her.Then he reilized.Shadow was asleep."Ahhhh...Shadow,"He kicked off his shoe's.Shadow raised her head.Dosu smiled."Iam not sleeping on the floor..."Shadow fell back asleep."Goodnight Shadow...My Sweet Shadow...My Shadow...."He fell asleep,For once in fourteen day's this was going to be the best sleep he ever had...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 9, 2006, 3:02:59 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121I can actually see an entire string of episodes for this story alone. :)

demonofsand on October 8, 2006, 3:37:14 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandthat was an adorable chap. Can't wait for more