Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Lee get's Her back,

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 5 - Lee get's Her back,

Chapter 5 - Lee get's Her back,
Dosu layed on the bed sprawled out.Shadow pulled the cover's over him,She jumped out of her bed.Lee was waiting on the couch in the room."Your marrige is invailed your still single..."Lee said looking out the window,"Yeah..."Shadow took off Dosu's bandage's.She laughed.Lee looked over."What?"Shadow covered her mouth."My dad has some shaggy hair!"Lee laughed."Yeah!"Dosu yawed and murmered somthing about kin,Then he turned on his side.Lee got up and streched."Well i should go start training i'll be back in a hour..."He started to walk out the door."Lee?"He turned around."Thank you....."Lee nodded and walked out.Shadow turned."know to do somthing about Dad's hair!"She pulled out a comb.Dosu sat up and streched."AHHH!!"He shouted as his back cracked,Shadow brushed his hair.Dosu sighed."It's suppose to be the dad's job..."Shadow laughed."I don't care Shaggy hair!"Dosu sighed."I was born with Shaggy hair..."Shadow stregtened it."I Don't care..."Dosu turned her way."What?"He pinned her down,He hugged her."Iam supposed to take care of you not the other way around...."Shadow loved being hugged expessically by her dad,She loved how he smelled how warm he was everything.Shadow left her dad in the room,To tend to his bussiness.She went outside.Sunning on a brick wall like a cat was Lee."Lee-san,"Lee looked up."Hum?"Shadow sat down.Lee sat up."Yes?"Shadow looked down."Nevermind..."Lee looked away."Oh..."He thought of those old time's where Shadow loved him He loved her back,Ke-ki and Shikamaru were in a tree above.Ke-ki padded the branch."Dosu wanted us to spy why?"She asked.Shikamaru shrugged."I don't know...But this is troublesome..."Ke-ki sighed."You alway's say that..."Shika sighed."I never mean it toward's you..."Lee took one more glance.He found his back on the ground,Shadow locked in a kiss with him.Shika looked."WOAH...""Woah is right..."Ke-ki added.Lee took in all of Shadow's smell's,All her lovely scent's.Lee stopped."You smell like vannilla...And vinnilla is youthfull...."Shadow laughed."Yeah..Right...."She kissed him again.Shika turned."we should report back...""Yeah!"Both nin's jumped toward's the hospital.Lee lifted Shadow up.And Lee sat on the wall.Shadow sitting on his lap.Shika stopped."Shikamaru?"Ke-ki hit the ground next to him."Oh crap..."Walking on the path toward's Shadow and Lee was...Guy sensi...Ke-ki frowned."HIM AGAIN!!I THOUGHT WE DUMPED HIM AN HOUR AGO!"Shika sighed."Me to...."Guy saw them Ke-ki and Shika didn't even get time to blink."My Genin!"Guy squealed."GET HIM!!"Shika yelled.Both Ke-ki and Shika Tackled guy to the ground.Guy screamed as the two dragged him.Dosu looked out the window."Well look who's back togetther!"He smiled.A nurse came in."Mr Kinata...."He turned around."Yes?""We ran some test's on your daughter....She's stable  but she need's to stay here...."Dosu nodded."Alright..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 9, 2006, 3:10:25 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Well, my actual personal fav is Naruto himself but other than that i, again, stick with Demonofsand.

demonofsand on October 8, 2006, 8:43:54 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandwell i like Lee alot more than Zaku honestly. So this was a good chapter, or rather a refreshing one. can't wait for more as usual.