Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Family dynamic

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 6 - Family dynamic

Chapter 6 - Family dynamic

"IAM FREE!!!"Shadow said while running.She was relased from the hospital!"WHOO!!!I GET TO GO HOME!!"Shadow jumped on a roof,She grabbed a pice of meatl from the top.She jumped.The meatl hit a rail then Shadow landed on it.She grind down the rail.She came to a sharp turn."Uh oh...."She sharply went around."WATCH OUT!!"A frightened Iruka dove out of the way.He flared his arm's."SHADOW KINATA!!""Shadow skidded to a stop."SORRY MASTER IRUKA!"Shadow said while sprinting away.Iruka rubbed his head."Yeah...Okay...."She turnd around a corner,She litteraiy ran into Lee,she skidded and almost fell,But lee grabbed her."Hey hey!"Lee smiled.Shadow hugged him."HI HI!"she kissed him.Iruka stomped around the corner."Awww,"He stopped."Wait till i tell Guy sensi!!"He skipped away.Lee sighed."Say i love you Bushy brow's!"Shadow shook her head."No I love you Lee!"She hugged him."I'll walk you home!"Lee grabbed Shadow's hand.Shadow smiled."I'd love to be take home by village hidden in the leave's own handsome devil!"Lee smiled."GREAT!!!"Shadow laughed.Lee looked at her."Will go out with me?I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE!"Shadow hugged him."I'd love to...Or is it me who will protect you?!""No..No no my dear...I will protect you!"Lee pulled her close.They walked to Shadow's...Dosu hugged her "My baby is home...YOUR HOME!!"Dosu kissed her forehead."Dad...."Shadow moaned.Dosu put his hand on the back of her head."My baby my baby....."Lee smiled."He care's..."once alone.Lee and Shadow talked..."So that's what happened?"YEP!!"WOW THAT'S SO COOL!!"Thank's...."They fell asleep in the living room,Lee was holding Shadow as she slept,He had fallen asleep himself...Dosu walked by."Ohhhh...Poor babie's....."He got down and rested Lee on his right side and Shadow on his left He pulled them closer then wrapped his arm's around them."I-I.....Feel like i have a family,"He kissed both of them on the head.Then he fell asleep....

"ssshhh....Shhhh..... Shhhh...It's okay your fine.....Your having a bit of a fever spike....Don't worry...Sshhhhssshhhh...It's okay....Sssssshhh....."

Shadow coughed.She moved her arm,A hand rubbed her's."Your okay..."Shadow looked it was her dad,"Lee..Watch her...I gotta get some medication...."He Dissappered.Lee smiled."How you doin?"Shadow smiled."Fine,You?"Lee laughed.Shadow smirked,(Henhen...Dad will be gone for a while...)"Ummm..Lee?Can you please?"Lee smiled."Sure!"He reached over her,Shadow grabbed his hand,Lee looked at her."Huh?"He climbed on the bed."What was th-"Lee didnt finsh.Shadow got to him,Lee pressed on Shadow making there kiss more deep.Lee wasent a bit rough,Zaku was and he teased.Lee would let you kiss him if it was infront of a million pepole.He wouldn't dare be rough with Shadow unless she asked,"Can i please?"Lee asked."Do what ever you want..."Was Shadow's reply.All Lee wanted though was to see if Shadow would open her mouth during the kiss,But he still wanted a little more,Dosu looked in."I alway's catch them!"He shook his head and shut the door."I ALWAY'S CATCH THEM!!!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sisaTao on October 11, 2006, 7:00:15 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoThis whole story was great.=D
I just thought I would comment on the latest one to save time.^^
Well I really like the whole story so far!!!!
It's great, really a good read.^^
Ja, ja, awesome job.=D
I hope you can right more soon, so I can read more soon.XD
Awesome!!!
*Waits for next chapter*
=D

Sora121 on October 9, 2006, 3:21:13 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121That's, never thought i'd say this word, cute :) I most ask the same as KakashiXKisa, though, what did happen to Zaku? But oh well its your story i just got to learn how to stay on topic more. HA HA.

demonofsand on October 8, 2006, 11:48:40 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandi agree with Kisa, he does. Wheather it be ZakuxShadow or ShadowxLee. lol. great chapter!!

xKakashixandxKisax on October 8, 2006, 11:26:40 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxhahahaha!!! he DOES! xD omg that was gr8./....but im lost!! wat happened to Zaku?? i read the whole story! T_T my brains bein funny again!

more plz! ^^