Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Perfect for you,

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 7 - Perfect for you,

Chapter 7 - Perfect for you,

Dosu yelled."ALWAY'S!!!"

~Next day,

"I'll train to prove to you iam strong!"Shadow sighed."You are strong..."Lee looked."I wanna be stronger..."Shadow hoppped off the wall she was sitting on.She moved her arm's to emphazie what she was saying."Listen to me,"She paused her sharp ear's picked up a sound."What's that?"She looked behind a tree."LOOKIE LOOKIE!!"Shadow screamed.It was Shika and Ke-ki,Shika flared his arm's."WE WERENT DOING ANYTHING!!"Shadow snickered."Sure..Okay Lover's...."She walked back to Lee.She pulled his hand,"Come on..."Lee looked."Were we goin?""Somewhere..."Shadow replied.Lee turned his head."OKAY!"He smiled."Lead me on!!"Shadow laughed and pulled him on.They walked down the road inside town."Where ARE we going?"That will ruin the suprise....""What suprise?"The suprise for you..."Lee pouted."FINE!"Shadow turned her head."Fine..."Lee stopped."Iam sorry...."Shadow stopped and turned around."For what?"Lee sighed."Leaving...Letting you get hurt..Letting you go into war...Not stopping you from drowing...."Shadow frowned."It's okay..."Lee looked down."NO...NO IT'S NOT!"Shadow was suprised."It's...It's okay..."Lee pushed her against the side of a building."No..It's not..."He was crying."I-i can't protect you!I Can't do Ninjutsu or Genjutsu...Zaku could!I CAN'T!IAM FRICKIN HANDICAP WHEN IT COME'S TO JUTSU!"Shadow hugged him."Your fine..."Lee cryed harder."Then what!?When i have kid's and they can't do ninjutsu or genjutsu either!?"Shadow put her head on his shoulder."I don't know...Your only sixteen...""Thank's for caring...."Kiki sat on a roof watching.She flicked her bell."Anlyze...."That bell...She had a headband over her eye's but that bell was like her eye's,"Now if that...Was me and...Sasuke...."She sighed."That's a dream come true...."Lee sniffled."Oh man.."Shadow hugged him tighter."It's okay baby..."She said with a odd tone.Lee looked."Iam not a baby!"Shadow laughed.lee figured it out."OH!"He laughed.Shadow sighed.(i wish i had a baby...)

~Later

"WHOO!"Lee waved his arm's."THAT WAS SO AWSOME!"Shadow turned her head.Lee smiled he snickered.He grabbed her and slung her around."Don't drop me!"Shadow grabbed onto his clothe's."I wouldn't drop you!""Alright..."Shadow relaxed.He carried Shadow home.There Shadow pulled him on her bed."Come here...""W-what are you going to do?""Just...."Lee was shaking."Just....""I'll..Just,Do what i think i should do...""Alright...Take it slow,"Lee sighed."Okay...But first..."Lee reached into his pocket...he pulled out a small box,"Shadow-chan?"Shadow put her hand over her mouth."OH..MY...GOD....""Dosu said your marrige is invaild so...."Shadow gasped.She fell over and blacked out....

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on October 12, 2006, 9:13:45 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxholy shoot! i need ot read mroe! nicelt written

Sora121 on October 11, 2006, 1:11:05 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121You have still got some work to do missy! Nah i kidding you its really well done. And she blacked out! now her first marriage to be went and died right? so now she is going to get married again but to Lee, right? so thats clear now and just to be mean i'm gonna say... jeez she get's around don't she HA HA HA! Keep up the good work.

ShikasGirl on October 11, 2006, 1:07:59 PM

ShikasGirl on
ShikasGirlOH MAI GAWD!...you know what;s comming right....SAY YES!or else the other thing that im too lazy to type

demonofsand on October 11, 2006, 11:35:54 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandvery good take on Lee's handicap in Jutsu. I like the emotion in it as well. The marriage proposal was just a bonus. lol. no, in all seriousness, good job, you write amazing! Good chapter and addition to a great story.

sisaTao on October 11, 2006, 9:05:10 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoWOW!!!!!!!
This is really good.@_@
MOST READ MORE!!!!!!!!
*FAVES*