Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Kita's crush and 12 yr's

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 8 - Kita's crush and 12 yr's

Chapter 8 - Kita's crush and 12 yr's

Shadow woke up her head on her father's lap,He stroked her hair."Congrat's..."Then it struck her,When she was with Lee!Lee was shaking her."Shadow...Shadow..."her eye's werent opened she fainted but she still said a word barley consuious she said...She ment it...."..yes...yes..."She wanted to sit up,But she didn't this was way to crazy....She sat up anyhow,Lee greeted her a hug a kiss,"Thank you so much!"

~12yr's later~

"KITA!"Kiba called."YO DOSU JR!"Lee yelled.Two kid's both thirteen came running."Iam goin to beat you!"Said a boy,This was Kita The son Inuzka kiba,"Yeah,YOU WISH!"This was a girl daughter of Lee and Shadow.Kita tripped,"CHEATER!"She stopped."Come on,YOUR SLOW!"Kita growled."Shut up and help me Souai!"She tugged on his hand,Pulling him up."COME ON!"They took off running again.Kita dropped to the ground infront of his dad,Lee laughed."Souai good race!"She high fived her father.Dosu stepped outside."Hello baby!"Souai ran to him."HI GRANDPA!"She hugged him."That Dad of your's treatin you right?""OF COURSE!"Dosu laughed."Just checkin!"Kita started at her."Kita your face is red!"Kiba laughed.Kita buried his face into the ground."NO IT'S NOT!"Kiba whispered to Lee."He's had a crush on her since they were SIX!"Lee laughed."They good friend's to..."Kiba shook his head then he laughed."My boy has to be shy..."Lee laughed.Dosu walked with souai."I wanna see how your tajutsu is doin..Let me see against your dad...""ALRIGHT!"Souai said with trumiph,Dosu laughed."Lee!I wanna see her tai!""ALRIGHT!"Lee walked over,"Okay...You know the drill!"Lee put up his hand's,"YES DAD!"She punched.Lee got her fist."Good...Again!"She hit with her other hand.Lee grabbed it."Your getting better!"Souai smiled.She kicked,Lee let go of her fist and got her leg."Hey...Dad is still stronger okay?"Souai nodded.Dosu watched.(She has that same proplem...She can only do taijutsu...But she's fast..She's smart,That atleast double's her chance of winning a fight,But..I have the strangest feeling..I can teach her somthing...)"Souai,"Dosu called.She turned."Yes?""Pop quiz..."Dosu thought quickly."Wha is the solfege for sound attack's?"Souai quickly responded."Do re mi fa so la ti do!"Dosu nodded right.Kiba gripped his kid's shoulder."You have to talk to her..."Kita frowned."I don't think she'll like me...."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sisaTao on October 13, 2006, 11:45:12 PM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoThis is great!!!!!!>_<
Go Kita!XD

demonofsand on October 12, 2006, 1:10:48 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandsweetness!

xKakashixandxKisax on October 12, 2006, 9:17:01 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxawesomenes...

Sora121 on October 11, 2006, 1:22:11 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121And now we pick up pace big time. twelve years later and they all have kids. and now the kids are making all the moves huh? well good work. keep it going and you could get published some day.

ShikasGirl on October 11, 2006, 1:17:27 PM

ShikasGirl on
ShikasGirlGO FOR IT KITA!Souai is a nice girl^^I know^^I HELPED WITH THAT PART!lol eh..lemonade...reminds me of our rp kinda.nice chapter^^keep writing