Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Tag team!The perfect team!

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 9 - Tag team!The perfect team!

Chapter 9 - Tag team!The perfect team!

Kiba pushed Kita."Come on...."Kita grabbed his dad's clothe's."NO DAD NO!""Your talking and  asking her out,"Kita gripped tighter."NO!""You mama's boy..."Kita growled."IAM NOT A MAMA'S BOY!!"Kiba smiled."Prove it..."Kita turned and walked to Souai."I WILL!"souai smiled and hugged Dosu."I have one...i Got another one..."Lee laughed."souai kita! TAGT!Both teen's nodded."RIGHT!Lee and kiba stood at one end of the yard.The teen's in the other.Kita got down."I'll do the ninjutsu..."Souai continued."I'll do the taijutsu!"Kita did his handseal's and got on all four's.Souai jumped on his back."BEAST MIMICRY!"Souai transformed into a kita clone."Ready steady go!"Kiba looked."I thought your's couldn't do ninjutsu!""She's not doing it!""Kita...""RIGHT!We'll show em,"Souai got on the ground she looked at her counterpart he nodded.She pretended to do handseal's."I GOT YOU KITA!"It was Lee he was falling for it! Kita got him."REAPER CLAW!"Lee flew back,"Owwww...."Kiba looked at Dosu."LEE IS OUT!"He yelled,"Great job kita!"Souai got up."AWSOME JOB!"Kita smiled his face red."Uh it was nothin..."He itched his head,"Uh...Kita...""OH RIGHT!!"He transformed her back.Kiba smiled,Kita got up.He looked at her then gruffly turned his head."I'll fight you dad!"Kiba rolled his eye's."Okay..."Lee winked at him.Kita ran for him."REAPER CLAW!"Kiba doged then made himself hit the ground."Kita you got me...I give..."kiba stood up,"You win,"Kita was puzzled."Dad you onl-""Shhhh...Were helping you..."Souai jumped on Kita's back."WE WON!"Kita relized what his dad had just did,"YO!"Everyone turned."YO CUZ!"Souai looked as Kita turned."SHIKATO!HEY!"Meet Shikato...Turn's out our lova's had a baby Ke-ki and Shikamaru,Had Shikato."YO CUZ!Wat's up?""NOTHIN!"Souai laughed."COME ON!"Shikato ran in the house.Kita fell on the ground."Ow...""Sorry kita..."Souai's hand brushed Kita's hair as she ran in the house.He turned dark red,"Kita your face is red..."Kita dug his head into the ground."NO IT'S NOT!"

~That night.....

Souai went to bed,Kita was spending the night as well as Shikato,He slept on the couch and Souai slept in her room.And kita in the guest bedroom,Kita whined."Souai-chan...."he turned over,The moonlight shining on him.Akumaru slept on the foot of the bed,He raised his ear's from his master's offspring's movement's.He went back to sleep.Kita was sweating,Having a very pleasurious dream....(Wonder what it's about...LOL)He sighed.He clawed at his pillow.Panting like a dog.He opened his eye's."Uhhhhnnnn....That was werid...."He got up.Everyone was asleep.He crept in to Souai's room.She was sprawled out under the cover's.Kita sat on the edge of her bed.Souai's foot hit him in the back.He yipped.He covered his mouth.She didn't move.Kita sighed."What are you doing!?"Kita jumped.Souai was sitting up."What are you doing?""Well i was...""You wanna sleep in here?""Uhhh...Sure!..."Souai fell back asleep why Kita curled by her feet.He climbed over her half asleep.He thought he was in that dream...He had second thought's..What if this wasent a dream?He did it anyhow.He kissed her,Souai wrapped her arm's around his neck."This has to be a dream...."Kita thought.Souai was never kissed before,He was carfull not to wake her.he felt her hand brush his face."This isn't a dream!THIS IS REAL!?WOW!!AMAZING!!"Lee looked in."Uh...Iam starting to feel like Dosu...."Shadow nudged him."What you looking at?"She looked in."Uhh....There's a Kita on our daughter's bed..."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:21:56 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Hey this is getting Gooood! *slobers* Hey yeah sry i haven't been reading lately i've been kinda bussy with school and all.

sisaTao on October 13, 2006, 11:45:58 PM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoAWESOME!!!!!!!
As always, pretty cool.=D

demonofsand on October 12, 2006, 1:14:37 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandpretty cool chap. I look forward to more!

ShikasGirl on October 12, 2006, 9:24:51 AM

ShikasGirl on
ShikasGirlok...that wasittiful Kiba...shame..*shakes head*lol

Lovers huh?....Oh yeah tell the world(lol)j/k

xKakashixandxKisax on October 12, 2006, 9:18:44 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxhaha! i love the last thing shadow said! xD
this is frigin amazing man! :D
more plz!? =)