Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Shadow has a mission...

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 10 - Shadow has a mission...

Chapter 10 - Shadow has a mission...
Shadow turned."Ugh...Come on.."She grabbed Lee's hand."I wanna..I wanna see!""Oh your gonna see alright...When i tie you to the bed!"Shadow pulled Lee away.Lee smiled."Oh i get tied to the bed do i?"His voice was seductive."Oh Shush...."Shadow pulled him into there bedroom,And shut the door.Kita stopped.What if she woke up?"Kita...."OH TO LATE!She looked up at him."Kita?"Kita shut his eye's expecting a slap.Instead he felt himself being kissed again.His eye's shot open,He was.Souai gripped his shirt.Kita's heart was pounding.He finnally eased.The next moring they all were sitting at the table.Dosu layed his head on the table."Last night...You don't wanna know..."He lifted his head,Kita grabbed Souai's hand under the table.She looked at him."Uhhh.."He turned red.Dosu dropped his fork.He looked he saw there hand's."WELL WELL!"He smirked."Lookie..Lookie...Kiss for me!"Kita stared.Dosu pressed."Come on Kiss her..I won't leave alone...And i'll tell your dad what your doin in your dream's..."Souai stared."Kiss him..or i'll tell your mother...Your Training!"Both teen's at that momment lock lip's."Was that so bad?"Dosu got up."iam goin to get a drink..."Shadow laughed."Don't get drunk."Dosu opened the door."Don't worry i won't come home sudeced again!"Kiba sat down."WOAH!!THERE"S A LOVE FEST AT THE TABLE!"He fell out of his chair.Kita laughed."HAHAAH!!"Souai looked."What do you dream of?"Kita studdered."Well..i-i um..Well,..."Kiba sat up."Wow..I just had the strangest dream..AHHH!"Kiba fell back to the floor."What do you train for?"They went outside."I'am trying to teach myself ninjutsu...I've studied really hard..I hate my disablite..."Kita sat on the ground."I hate mine to...Your lucky atleast you can do Tai,"Souai sighed."But you can make clone's...."Kita smiled."HEY!You teach me tai,I'll help you with ninjutsu!""REALLY YOU WILL!?""OF COURSE!LET'S GET STARTED!"Kita grimiced."Like this?He was in a stance.Souai looked."Well...Move your left leg to the right..."Kita did as he was told."Alright..Come at me..I'll be fine..."Souai put up her hand's,Kita sprung.He hit her palm."That it?""Yes..."Kita said dissapointed.Souai shook her head."We got a long wayyyy...to go...."She took in a breathe."Hit me...With reapwer claw without the ninjutsu..."Kita nodded."OKAY!REAPER CLAW!"He knocked her on the ground."NOW WERE TALKIN!"The nin's took a break and sat on the grass.Souai looked at Kita who looked at a tree,"Kita..."He turned his head to see a necklace swinging infront of him."Listen...I want you to relax...."Kita's eye's followed the crystal on the end of the chain."I want you to sleep..."Kita yawned,And dozed off.Souai laughed."You silly..."She put Kita against the tree he was looking at,Inside the phone rang.Dosu answered."Hello?""Shadow Kinata?"No...""We need her....""Is it you?""Yes..."Dosu nodded."Hold on..."He got Shadow and she answered."Hello?"We have a mission..."Shadow sighed."Alright...""We know about your daughter...""You know she's Adopted ""We know you can't have children...."Shadow sighed."I know....""Seem's like your father passed on that diese....""Yeah i know...."She hung up.The kid's spent the day outside then went to bed.Lee kissed Shadow."Becarfull now..."Shadow smiled."I will...."Dosu walked up."You look professional..."Shadow smiled."I..I am,""Be extra carefull....."Shadow nodded."I'll come home safe,"She walked out the door.She jumped on the roof."She had to rondevo with her comrade.She jumped into an alley.She put on her mask,Another nin same unfiorm with a different mask walked up."Bout time..."Shadow got off the wall she was leaning on."This your first kill?"The nin nodded."Y-yes...T-that's w-why I-i W-was paired with you..."The nin swallowed."Boss said you were and expert at your job..."Shadow stared."Well i guess iam..."The nin also stared."So your the best one?"Shadow nodded."Let's get this job done..."The nin nooded."Alright...."The two ran down the alley."Your name?"Shadow asked."It's well...i don't wanna say...."Shadow nodded."That's fine...."They ddid there job.Both blood stained the nin's cleaned at the river.There target put up a fight.In result her comrade had gotten a wound.She was stiching it up."You did good...""REALLY!?"Shadow laughed."Good!Considering he put up a fight..."The nin smiled behind his mask."thank you...""Your welcome...."Shadow raised her mask and bit the string."There you go...."The nin looked."YOUR THE BEST ANBU NINJA!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShikasGirl on October 23, 2006, 7:58:25 AM

ShikasGirl on
ShikasGirlSweet..omg so much reading..omg this chapter was so freakin' long I swear I read"you silly" four times!Ok...one read.....six more to read....whaaaaaa T~T

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:30:11 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Good the story never lacks its true story line. "you can get of tangent some times but make sure you stay with the story line." thats my motto. good work

demonofsand on October 14, 2006, 1:35:43 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandawesome!!

sisaTao on October 13, 2006, 11:47:02 PM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoAw cute.XDDD
More please.=D