Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Little to much detail....

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 11 - Little to much detail....

Chapter 11 - Little to much detail....
Shadow laughed."Not the best..."She slipped her mask back on.Both anbu's got up."I'll walk you home..."Shadow offered."No thank's,""You sure?"Yeah i am good....""alright..."Shadow was about to jump into a tree."I heard about your child...."Shadow turned around."Technicaly....She's not mine..."The nin cocked his head."Then what about the dis-"Her disablity?Never existed...."The nin nodded."I'll see you same place tomorrow...."Shadow faced the tree."Same time..."She dissappered in a poof of white smoke."See you..."The nin dissappered.She fell on her bed."Unnnn....Tired..."Lee shut the door."How was it?"She looked up."The kill?"Yeah..."It was okay...."She pushed herself up."How was your night?"Lee yawned."me and Kiba and Dosu played a game at the table...Kiba lost,I made fifty buck's...."Shadow sighed."Poker?"Lee leaned against the wall."Actually...It was black jack..."Shadow shook her head and pulled off her shoe's.She hit him with a shoe as she was putting them up.lee laughed."let me help you with your clothe's!""No thank you..Iam takin a shower and hittin the hay..."Lee groaned."Let me guess i can't get in ethier?"Shadow sighed."No...I still have some blood from the kill...You wanna touch me all bloody?"Lee opened the door."Okay...Iam going to talk to Kiba and your dad....""Fine with me...."Lee shut the door.Shadow snickerd.She lied."Infact she cleaned off all the blood at the stream..."Got the room to myself..."She fell back on the bed.She put the mask on her belt over her face.She fell asleep.Dosu checked on kita."Still having those dream's?"He walked over to the bed where kita was on his stomach his face dug into his pillow.He was sweating.Dosu sighed.He put his hand on Kita's neck."Kita..Stop it..These dream's there not good..."Kita sighed at Dosu touch.His breathing became normal.Dosu patted his head."There we go..Much better..."He went out the door,Patting Akumaru on his way.Shadow woke up by a pull."What?"She took of the mask.Lee was taking off her uniform."What are you doing?"She asked half asleep."Taking off your uniform and putting your night clothe's on...."Shadow stared."Okay...."Lee looked."Why are you wearing fishnet under your uniform?Shadow snickered and pulled the mask over her face.Lee crawled on the bed."Why?"Shadow ignored.Lee flipped up the mask."Why?"Shadow sniggered."I thought when i got home..."Lee laughed."To bad...I don't feel like it..."He flipped Shadow's mask down,"Okay then..."Shadow ran her hand's down her leg's."NOPE!It ain't gonna work!"Shadow sighed."alright..."Shadow sat up.She took off the mask and changed.Then went to sleep.She woke up,"Unnnn...That sucked..."Lee Sat up."Ello Shadow-chan...."He yawned.She turned her head,Lee sighed."Shadow....Shadow,"She still had her head turned.He crawled behind her.He pushed her down.Shadow didn't look at him."Oh please Shadow...."She didn't move her head.He sighed.Lee nuzzled her and cuddled against her,"Shadow...."It took awhile but Lee got her to talk,And do a few other thing's....She got ready for her next mission.Lee helped.He kept the kid's busy,She went out the door mask on.When Shadow got home,She wasent as tired."Hey mr's Kinata!"Shikato and Kita waved."Hey kid's...."She went into her room.She shut the door,Lee slipped in."Hello...."Shadow sighed."Hey..."Lee sat down."That time of month?""Uh huh...."Bet that sux's...."It does...."Shadow smiled."Since i can't have kid's..."She looked at Lee.Lee turned his head,He snickered."Best time for it...."Lee pushed Shadow down,Into a long firey kiss."door locked?"Yeah!"There was a knock at the door."Oh no...."Lee let go of Shadow."Yes?"It was Dosu."hey are these kid's allowed to watch R-rated scary movie's?""Are you watchin it to?"Yeah...""Then it's fine..."Alright..."They heard footstep's trailing away.They resumed.Shadow pushed her hand's up Lee's back,Not once breaking for air.Shadow untied Lee's headband around his waist.Lee got off."What ARE you doing!?"Shadow asked.Lee took his headband and tied her feet together."Never did this..."Lee said,"YOU ARE SO LUCKY I LOVE YOU!"Shadow moved her feet.The knot losened."You never were good at tieing knot's..."Lee snickered."Hahaha..."He laughed.Lee grabbed Shadow's leg."What are you doin now!?"Lee sighed."Somthig..."Shadow put her leg down."Nope..."Lee rolled his eye's,"Okay miss..You do some new thing's..."Shadow sighed."I don't feel like it..."Exactly..."His hand went down her waist."Do the old thing's....""Okay as you wish...."Dosu and the other's watched  a movie.apperently they didn't hear....Dosu went into his room."My clan is done for...Shadow can't have children...It would take a miricle...."Dosu fell asleep."A merical..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:38:40 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121With my great return i will say you have triumphed over even my story. those damn PASSION SCENES!!!!

sisaTao on October 16, 2006, 6:54:15 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoGreat job, as always on the chapters.^_^

demonofsand on October 15, 2006, 1:16:43 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgreat detail, and kinda cool with the killing and all. awesome, and as usual can't wait for more!