Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - New member....

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 12 - New member....

Chapter 12 - New member....
Shadow sighed.she turned over."Darn it...."Sunlight streamed into the room.She pushed herself up."Somthing's funny...."She got up,Lee was gone...Shadow went into the hall,She walked in the living room.Shikato was asleep.She nugged him."Shikato..."He turned over."What....?"Get up..."WHY!?"Come on..."OH FINE!"He stumbled off the couch."Having you been drinking?"Shadow asked."NO!"Shkato stumbled and tripped.She pulled him up."Yes you have...."Iam sleepy..."No excuse..."Shadow laughed.Shikato sat at the table."Where'ed everybody go?"Shikato yawned out an anwser."Store..."Shadow nodded."Alright..I gotta go..."Shikato nodded."Okay..."I have a meeting.."Shikato nodded."Why do you have all these missions?"Shadow sighed."I don't know..."Your a good fighter....I think that's why..."Shadow smiled."Thank's..."She got on her uniform and Shikato helped with her arm plate's.They protect her arm's from kuni and shuriken's and getting scraped.Shadow waved and dissappered.Shikato waved."Bye Mr.s Kinata!"Shadow appered at the Anbu hide out She pulled her mask over her face.Her partner ran up."SHADOW!"He waved.She raised her hand."HEY!"He stopped."They havve a new member!"Ever since Itachi joined we havent gotten many new comer's..."Shadow put her hand on her hip."I know..."The nin sighed."..."It's starting!"Her friend pulled her in.They sat next to eachother.Shadow sat down.Itachi walked over to her."I might partner him up with you..."IAM FINE WITH MINE ALREADY!"Shadow growled."You could share shift's..Have him one day your old partner another..."Shadow growled."YEAH....ALRIGHT!"Shadow said gruffly.Itachi walked past.Her nin turned."You'ed rather be paired with me?"Shadow pulled up her mask and smiled."Yes...I like showing you the rope's!"The nin laughed and put shadow's mask down."I like you as my teacher!"Itachi banged.All Anbu's looked."Meet our new member...KIKO UCHIA!"Everybody clapped except Shadow and her apprentice."Uchia?"After that Shadow went up to itachi."Who is he?"Our new member..."I new that!"Shadow said testy."I just have this weird feeling about him...."Shadow ate with her student or Anbu appritence,After a quick meal.Shadow sighed."Okay..Watch..."She was on a brach.There was a roe coneecting to another,She walked out on the rope."Balence your chakra and you can do amazing thing's"Her apprentice watched.Shadow walked the rope on her hand's,"See?"The apprintice nodded.She watched him.But..She had the strangest feeling that she was being watched....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:42:32 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Oh! A twist i sense, yes. Very well laid into the story might i add.

sisaTao on October 16, 2006, 6:54:40 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoVery awesome!!!!!!!!!!>_<

demonofsand on October 15, 2006, 10:50:44 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, that is so awesome. I'll make my next chapter!