Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Training end's...

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 13 - Training end's...

Chapter 13 - Training end's...

Her partner fell off."OH NO!"Shadow jumped and grabed him,They landed on the ground."Owww..."Shadow laughed.The aprintice was confused then hugged her."YOU SAVED ME!!"Shadow didn't stop laughing."Ouch...."She stopped."I'll show you..."Shadow pulled her apprentice's hand.They both were out on the rope,Shadow looked.Even thought his mask,She could tell he was nervous."Don't be nervous...How old?"The nin answered."14...."Shadow nodded."Alright...Come on...."She gently pulled him."The art is to balance...Pretend your not on a rope but on a path...You must walk in a straight line!"The nin nodded okay.Shadow slowly walked backward,He took in a deep breathe and walked.Shadow stood on the branch."Put out your arm's if needed..."The nin put out one arm.He made it,"SEE! YOU DID IT!"The next exercise was walking a tiny steel cable.Shadow did it with ease...Her student stumbled a few time's,He almost fell."Shhh...Your walking on the path!"The nin closed his eye's,"O-okay...."He jumped on the branch."I DID IT!"Shadow laughed."YES YOU DID!"She went home.She was greated with Love from Lee.Dosu laughed."A STEEL CABLE!?"Shadow nodded."WOW A STEEL CABLE!"Dosu laughed on,Souai laughed."YEAH!"Lee and Shadow spent the rest of the night together.Interuption free...Lee hooked a necklace."There you go...I fixed it..."It was her purple sound charm,"Thank's!"She kissed him."Your welcome!"Shadow loked at it,The note was still the same it never lost it's glow....Lee looked at it.He snapped somthing,She looked,Lee had on a Leaf charm."You have one?"Lee sat down."Guy sensi..."My dad.."Lee looked at her's."Wanna trade?"DON'T COUNT ON IT!"They both laughed.Lee suggled his head on shadow's shoulder.She looked."You tired?"Lee looked up,"Kinda...."Shadow fiddled with her charm.She yipped.She turned around.Lee was laying on the bed,He spanked her."What?!"Lee snickered."You pervert..."She leaned against the wall.Lee sat up."Your not gonna get me?"no...."Lee got up and pinned her against the wall."What's wrong?"Iam upset...Iam useless...a female's job is to make her mate happy...You wanted a kid..I couldnt deliver...."Lee frowned."Iam over that..."Shadow looked down."Okay...I just feel horrible..."she hugged him and cryed.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:46:53 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Aww that's sad. and i bet a miri..... no i'll ruin it for every body. but coolio.

sisaTao on October 16, 2006, 6:55:06 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoVery sad.T_T
But great job.=D

demonofsand on October 15, 2006, 12:11:31 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandsad. but successful with the apprentice. lol. great. contiue!