Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Rembering....

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 14 - Rembering....

Chapter 14 - Rembering....

Shadow cyed..They were at a hospitail.Lee hoped she was pregant..They worked really hard,They were hugging."no matter what...If your not well keep working,"Shadow had smiled."RIGHT!"....Shadow continued to cry.....Then that dr walked in.They looked over at him..He frowned."You might want to sit down..."Lee said no,Shadow also said no.There dr sighed."Your not...I have worse new's...."They waited.They could alway's try again....Or could they?The dr sighed once more.Lee started to worry,"Your father has a diese?"Yes..."Shadow nodded."That diese got passed....Your dad can't have children?"Lee nodded."Right..."The dr looked down."Mr.s Kinata...."They both looked."Niether can you...You can have children,"It hurt her so badly...She fell down crying.Lee pulled her close they hugged.He was crying to...He was mad and sad all at the same time...Shadow dug her head in his chest."IAM SORRY IAM SORRY!"Shadow cryed....That was a horrible day....Lee sat Shadow on the bed.He got her night clothe's and she got them on,He snuggled with her,He wiped her tear's.Shadow loosened up.and fell asleep.Lee holding her.She woke up.It was raining...The sky was a dark shade of gray.Without waking Lee she slipped on Her uniform,Lee sat up."Your traininig is cancelled from the lightning..."Shadow stopped."Okay...."Lee rubbed his eye's and looked around,Shadow was sitting on the bed's edge.She was still depressed.She got up."Iam going outside.."Lee got dressed and followed.Shadow sat on the roof.She didn't care it was raining....Lee climbed up."Hey..."He sat down.Shadow sighd."My mom,She had the diese...Gave it to me...Gave it to dad..She's the reason....But she's dead...."Lee nodded i heard.Shadow looked."I'll be back..."She dissappered.Lee nodded."You do need your space...Since that day...Is today,"......Shadow appered.She was going to train anyway....Regardless of rain.She went to get her apprentice..."You don't look like you wanna train..."Her student spoke up."We don't have to..."Shadow put her head on the table."My need's don't come before you..."Her student looked."But-But if the teacher has no will to teach..."Shadow looked up."We'll study then...."Her student pulled off his mask.Shadow actually saw his face.He was a boy about 14 or 15 year's old,He had brown hair and hazel eye's.They sat at that table in the Anbu hideout with everyone staring."Why are you teaching him?He should learn physical strength..."Shadow smiled."Strength isn't everything...."Shadow's student studied."What's that mean?"He pointed to a word.Shadow looked.Chidori~Shadow looked he seemed intrested."Who can do that?It take's up way to much Chakra!"Shadow snickered.He dad...Had put weight's in her glove's.He made her mad and she did Chodori...He made her hold it out to see how long she could do it..."I can do it..."He student turned nearly falling out of his chair."YOU CAN!?"Shadow laughed."I can do double chodori..."She turned away.Her student screamed."YOU GOT TO TEACH ME!!PLEASE!?!?"Shadow yawned."I don't know..."PLEASE!?!"He student begged.Shadow turned."Tell you what....You study you work hard...Today and tomorrow...Maybe i'll go over Chodori..."AND SHOW ME?!"Shadow laughed."Sure why not?"Her student jumped."YES!!!"He started to read.Shadow put her head down."If you need help...Just hit me or somthing..."Shadow yawned again and took a little nap, When she woke up her student requstioned her."I can't belive that!How long can you do it for!?"Shadow smiled.They were walking home."WELL!?"He was getting a little impatationt.Shadow smiled."I can hold it...For nine hour's straight..."WOW NINE HOUR'S?!"YEP,"WOW YOUR AWSOME!"Shadow went home.Lee grabbed her shoulder."H-hey..."She turned.Lee had a goofy smile."Are you drunk?"She asked trying not to laugh.Lee smiled."M-maybe..."he stumbled."YOU ARE!"Shadow laughed."OH MY GOSH!"She laughed harder.Lee picked her up,"WHAT?!WHERE WE GOIN?"Lee snicked."W-w-well...Y-you'll S--see...."He went in there room and shut the door with his foot.Dosu snuck outside.He streched and went for a walk."Well,It's been 10year's since they found out....I feel really bad..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:51:57 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Tis a good one. i must say it does have a sense of something else going to happen and any way .... more more more

demonofsand on October 16, 2006, 7:43:10 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandI agree with SisaTao, next chap. please and thanx! lol

sisaTao on October 16, 2006, 6:57:03 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoSo cool, it rocks!!!!
*Holds hands out*Next Chapter please.=DDD