Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Uhhh...Yea,

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 15 - Uhhh...Yea,

Chapter 15 - Uhhh...Yea,

"You drunk!"She hit Lee in the shoulder.Lee laughed."You wish..."I know...."Lee put Shadow on the bed,Shadow not letting her hold on Lee's neck go."what's wrong?"I don't want to let go..."Shadow kissed him.There world just went black.He knew Shadow's mood affected how they were in Love making,If Shadow was depressed he'ed coax her and do some of the work...When she was like this witch happened only twice before.It was the greatest he loved it,Shadow would take total domince....She'ed push him to his limit,She would make him beg for more.Normally he was the dominate one...But not tonight!Shadow rolled and pinned him down.She whispered."Tonight your world is going to be a DARK black,"Lee smiled."I like it when you turn it black..."Lee moved his hand's to Shadow's belt.She grabbed his hand."No no..."She took off his shirt,"I wanna do it..."Lee whined."Please?"She let him take off part of her uniform,She kissed him every ince of his bare chest.Lee unsnapped the belt.Pulling down her pant's.Lee stopped he bit his lip,Shadow was teasing him...And she was doing a very good job,She took Lee's and her belt."You wanna do somthing to me?"Lee sighed."Yes so badly!"Shadow handed him the belt's,Lee tied her hand's and feet togther.They made love.Moan's,gasp's of pleasure escaped.Then it ended.Shadow cloapsed on Lee.She fell asleep,Lee got on clothe's,And got Shadow's bedtime clothe's on.Dosu knocked then came in,He smiled at Shadow."She's beat..."Lee smiled."Yeah..."Dosu sat on the made bed.He hugged Shadow.Shadow opened her eye's."How you doin dad?"Fine...Good,I just wanted to hug you..."Shadow smiled."that's fine..."

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sisaTao on October 17, 2006, 9:50:14 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTao=DDD
Um, nice job.^_^

Sora121 on October 16, 2006, 12:55:59 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Well i'm just disappointed. not this was a good one like the rest. keep it up.

demonofsand on October 16, 2006, 11:49:40 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandwow, uh......awesome. lol.