Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - TEAM NINJA!

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 16 - TEAM NINJA!

Chapter 16 - TEAM NINJA!

Shadow crossed her leg's."PLEASE!?"her student begged.She dropped her head."Okay..."YES!!!"He waved his arm's."YES YES YES!!!"Shadow got up."It's been awhile..."She thought,Watching her student disgrace himself,He stopped."Show me Sensi!"He sat down leg's crossed.Shadow got up."Okay..."She started her hand's and arm's in a "x"Shape.She made fist's."CHIODORI!"The lighting ball's of Chakara eminatted."And there you have it...."Shadow put down her arm's.The chakara remained there.The student glared."There awsome....Such a pretty light..."Shadow's Chodori dissappered.Shadow pulled him up."Come on..."WAIT!"He went to his backpack and pulled out a book with a pecial,"Do it again..."Shadow shook her head and went to her beging spot."CHODORI!"The student opened the book and began etching away,After five minute's he closed the book,Shadow stopped her Chodori."Can i see?"He shook his head,"I need to finsh it first...."They went back to the hideout."Student's fight Teacher's!!"Itachi banged."WHAT?THERE NOT READY!"An Anbu screamed."To bad..."Itachi ruled him out."SHADOW!YOUR FIRST! Take Ronin here and fight him!"Shadow looked over."Ronin?That's his name?It mean's warrior with out a master..."Shadow sighed."Let's go..Itachi would kill her if she didnt do it....They went outside.Shadow looked."Ready...Ronin?"He nodded.Shadow cut her palm's her student was good with Kuni,She beat him.He layed on the ground.She banged her hand's."Great.."She looked."RONIN-SAN!YOU OKAY?"He looked up.He was talking in japenese,Shadow understood.He got up."Great fight..I need to improve..."He walked over and looked at Shadow's hand's."Iam sorry..."Shadow walked home.Dosu looked out the window."You and Lee are going to leaf today..."Shadow nodded."That's right i forgot..."Lee came outside.He handed her a bag."There you go..."Shadow slung it over her shoulder."Let's go..."They started there walk."What's wrong ith your hand's?"I had to fight my student..."Lee looked down."That had to be hard.."Yeah it was..."Lee took shadow's hand."Iam sorry..."He kissed her hand.She took it away."no..."OH COME ON!!I MEAN THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"Shadow leered."Trying to brake my leg is an accident?"Lee looked down."I told you t-"Forget it..."Shadow dropped the subject,She crossed her arm's.Lee stopped."You..Don't love me anymore?"Shadow groaned,Lee start to fake cry."T-that's okay..."Shadow turned around."I still lov-"She didn't finsh.Lee jumped her,Her held on her waist his knee's touching the ground."YEAH!"Lee smiled his guy smile.Shadow hung her head."Oh god...."She made a silent pray to make it though this trip.They started walking again.They walked over an hour.Shadow stumbled."Wanna rest?"IAM NOT TIRED!"Shadow barked.Lee sighed."i have to live with two moodswichin pepole..You and your dad,"Shadow looked back."Why did you ask me to marry you?"Because i love you..."Lee dropped his head."Don't you love me?"Shadow sighed."Here we go again..."FINALLY they made it to leaf....Shadow saw her old teamate's."Jordan and mao san?"She ran."JORDAN-SAN!"Jordan dropped somthing."That sounded like...."He turned around."SHADOW-CHAN!"They hugged."mao-chan?"the old team hugged.Lee walked over."Well..Well,"He nervosly dug hs foot in the ground,Mao laughed."Wearing those legwarmer's still?"Lee nodded.They all laugh.Look's like team Ninja is back!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sisaTao on October 24, 2006, 11:53:23 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoSo awesome, it's great just like all the other chapters.=D

demonofsand on October 19, 2006, 10:04:12 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandwicked awesome! lol

Sora121 on October 18, 2006, 2:00:16 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Good work! this is progressing quite well. and your confusing me with that felling of something going to happen every flippin time i read. *sniff sniff* i smells a twist of some sort some where. so bring it on make a cliff hanger of a chapter, i can take it.