Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Last ch!

Will Shadow say yes? If she does what will happen?Only one word...Read,Welllll....The word's for this story is:"STRIP POKER!"Lol!

Chapter 17 - Last ch!

Chapter 17 - Last ch!
They talked.It seemed like forever!So many thing's they missed,Mao looked."How's your "DAD?"Shadow laughed."He took a Dna test..He is my father,"Jordan leaned over the table."He is?"Mao pulled him down."Your wearing your Anbu uniform!"She pointed out.Shadow iched her head."Yeah..."Mao looked."Did you hook up with them?shadow laughed."Yeah..."She had some expanling to do,They stayed over at Mao's,Jordan didnt have a spare room...Lee slowly sat down trying not to bend.Shadow hit the bed."What's wrong?"Lee grimiced."i hurt my back...."Shadow sat up."OH YOU BABY!"She hugged him."Shadow your kinda making it worse...."She let go."IAM SORRY!!"She ran in the bathroom.Lee thought."I'll stick with what i said before...moodswichin pepole..."Shadow fixed him up."There you go..."She was tieing the bandage's.Lee looked."You should be a med nin...."Shadow looked up."I was suppossed to be..Till Ochimaru saw me fight..."Meanwhile at home,Dosu put the kid's to bed.He sat at his bed.His hand's folded."Na te ke ne tak na k tie...."He looked at the clock.He got up."Time for bed..."He sighed."hope that prayer come's true..."He stopped."Maybe alittle longer?"He shook his head and got into bed.The very next moring.Dosu got up."Oh man..."He streched.Kita was asleep by his feet,"What the..."he nudged him in the side.Kita raised his head,"What?"Dosu sighed.He stepped over Kita."Kid's...."He went into the kitchen.Souai and Shikato were on the stool's in the kitchen."Were starving!"Dosu sighed."Okay..You'll eat it if it's burnt..."Shikato yawned,Souai looked at him."Your skinny...."So?"Your to skinny!"Shikato sighed."Yeah..Whatever..."Lee sat up."Shadow?"She walked in.She was pale."Hi Lee-san..."She sat down,"Are you okay?"Shadow frowned."I've been throwing up...."Lee layed her down."Your hot..."Shadow smiled."Thank you!"Lee hung his head."Not that kind of hot...."Shadow was taken to the dr's,"IAM NOT GOING!"They had to drag her..Litterailly drag her out of the house....The dr came in."It's astounding!I MEAN THIS IS AN MIRICLE AT LARGE!"Shadow was asleep.Head on Lee's lap."What?"They all asked."Mr's Kinata is going to have a baby!"Lee screamed.He put Shadow down.He shook the dr."ARE YOU SURE?!THEY TOLD US SHE WAS BUT IT WAS A MISTAKE!"Jordan pulled him off.The dr looked."No kiddin you...Your goin to be a F-"Lee hit the ground.Mao yelled."WHAT?"Jordan picked him up."He fainted..."Mao sighed."Thank god..."Lee was smiling."Iam goin to be a real daddy...."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sisaTao on October 24, 2006, 11:54:05 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoNice ending I loved it.=DDDDD

Sora121 on October 19, 2006, 11:42:14 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121Aw now thats cute. and yet i can now safely say i knew this was gonna happen. AAAAWW! thats what writings really really about. good work keep going.

demonofsand on October 19, 2006, 11:41:16 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandOMG. lol. Awesome Great ending to this story, can't wait for the newest installment!