Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Scroll 1:Atempt the first,

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 1 - Scroll 1:Atempt the first,

Chapter 1 - Scroll 1:Atempt the first,

Shadow smiled before she left it was dawn.Zaku was asleep he hit his head."...A note?"He read it."Dear Zaku,I'll not be coming home alive if i do...I dont want you to get hurt iam sorry it's over..."Zaku put the note down."Okay then...I understand.Shadow walked onward."Henhen..."She saw the gate of leave's."They alway's close it!"She walked over and felt the gate.A nin walked up behind her."Excuse me miss..."Shadow turned around."Hi...Lee!You grew up!"Lee laughed."What i was supposed to be thirteen forever?"Shadow put her head down."Can you help me get in?"Lee looked up."Sure!"He walked up to Shadow."HEY LET US IN UP THERE!"The gate opened."Thank you...."You got anywhere to stay?"No..."Stay with me i got enough room!"Shadow nodded."Okay then..."Shadow tryed her first atempt at killing the hokage...It didn't work."I'll try again..."She walked down the street."These guy's have been following me..."She looked back.She sprinted then tripped,"Oh man..."The nin's got closer."OH NO..."Sombody picked her up.They put her over there shoulder."GET BACK TO YOUR MASTER YOU STUPID DOG'S!"Shadow looked down.She saw green clothes and a red belt."Lee..."She heard the nin's run away."Your safe don't worry...."She felt his hand on her back.

She sighed."Oh thank you..."Lee put her down."your welcome!"Shadow looked down."Listen don't look for me i'll be out pretty late..."Lee smiled."As long as you dont get hurt that's fine with me!"He turned around.Shadow smiled as he walked away."Okay...Attempt two...wait till he sleep's...."

Shadow was on the roof of the hokage's roof,"Forgive me dad your clothe's arn't suitable for this part of my mission.She waited.She put her ear to the roof."There...He's walking to bed..."She blinked."Oh no!"She rubbed her eye's"Darn it!"She got somthing in her eye's.She wiped it out.She crawled down the roof.She felt a thud and she got down lower."Dad's trainin payed off...."She dropped down,"Clear..."She ran inside.She hid."Sharigan...."Her Sharigan's sensed nobody coming."This place is empty..."She walked down the hall's."Weird...Ochimaru has gaurd's everywhere and i was alway's escorted to see him..."She stopped."Woah...."She look at a wall."Sweet painting..."She turned to the left."This is the public part obviously..."She crossed her arm's."Okay mr Hokage...Your dyin tonight..."Shadow tought."As long as he doesent touch me cause he dreamin of me...Then i'll cut off his hand's..."She snickered."I belong to no man...Not anymore...."She crept into the hokage's room."He was asleep."Okay..."Shadow crouched down."Ill get him...."She got up.Pulled out a kuni and was about to end his life....

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 8, 2006, 11:28:17 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandsweet, here comes my next chapter! lol