Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Scroll 4:Hospital,

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 4 - Scroll 4:Hospital,

Chapter 4 - Scroll 4:Hospital,

Shadow waited for her death.It was slow enough.The last second she turned over and the sword hit the ground."Oh no..."She got up."i feel fast...."Garra smiled."Figured out how to use it?"Shadow shook her head."I RELIE ON MY OWN STRENGTH!"She got down on all four's."Get away..."Shadow was litteraily growling."Get back..."Garra took a step back."Leave me alone!"Garra smiled."Okay my little Fox....."Shadow stopped growling."Fox?""Your my little fox...."I don't want to be a fox...Iam your fox...."Shadow dropped down."Fox.....?Iam not your's...."She fel asleep."Ah...Chakara draining...."He dissappered.Shadow got up.She hacked thing's up."What's wrong with me?"Iruka walked out."OH MY!"He ran over."Shadow?!"Shadow was hacking blood.Iruka pulled her close,"HELP!"Shadow tryed to stop but it wouldn't.

She was placed in a hospital.She looked out the window.Somthing over her mouth."what....The...."She could barlry sleep.She looked over.Her dad was asleep in a chair.His clothe's were torn and the heel of his shoe was broken,He rushed to get over there."Dad....Dad..."She fell back asleep.Dosu stirred.He streched."Iam hungrey..."He got up and streached and went out the door.He looked over."i'll be back in a minute...Man i'll gotta stay awake!"Shadow looked at the celing,"I gotta...Get...Otta...Here....."She moved her hand."What in the....."Sand covered her hand."Garra...Are you here to finsh the job....?"The sand tighted around her wrist."What are you waiting for?"It crossed over to her other hand,"Well?"It went under the mask she was wearing.It flipped it off."What do you want with me...?"it slowly went around Shadow's neck,It didn't hurt but was kind of comfortable."Garra...Don't comfort me...."Shadow turned her head,Then the sand brushed her cheek."That feel's...."The sand wasent constructing but was trying not to hurt her."That feel's nice....."She fell asleep.A real hand touched her cheek."It will all be okay..."It was Garra."You'll be fine...."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 10, 2006, 11:43:56 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool.