Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Scroll 5:Heartbraking

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 5 - Scroll 5:Heartbraking

Chapter 5 - Scroll 5:Heartbraking

Shadow went outside."Hitake?"He ran up."Shadow!Come with me please!!"Shadow turned her back."NO!"Please!"Kiko begged."FORGET IT!!IF YOU WANT YOU DUMB DEMON BACK TAKE IT!!"Kiko looked down."Shadow I-"I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOUR HERE FOR HITAKE!"Dosu ran out>"SHADOW!"He hugged her."Shad you almost gave me a heart attack!"Dosu hugged tighter.Shadow hugged back."iam glad your here dad..."Kiko's guest looked."Who's that?"kiko looked at him."That's her dad her mom sududeced him that's how they had Shadow...."His guest shrugged."That work's..."Kiko turned."So Shadow?"Shadow growled."FORGET IT KIKO HITAKE!!"Dosu growled."Whatever you want She doesent want to do it can't you see that!?"Dosu's growl got louder than ever."Leave her alone!"He crouced down ready if he tryed to grab her.Shadow cryed."I JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE!LEAVE ME ALONE KIKO!"she ran off.Dosu growled."look what you did!"He ran after.

.......

Dosu sat on the ground."Shhh shhh....It's okay!"Shadow cryed in his robe."It's not...I' don't wanna go!JUST TAKE THIS FRICKIN DEMON OTTA ME!"Dosu hugged her tighter."Oh Shadow...."He cuddled her."I just wanna die!"Dosu coaxed her."Shadow your not going to die...I'll get rid of him..."SHadow fell asleep.He layed her down."I'll get it out Shadow...But it's gonna hurt both of us!"He performed jutsu seal's."Okay then...Hopfully the pain...He won't follow it...."He took a deep breathe."Okay...."He put his hand on Shadow's stomach."Come out you son of-"It shocked him.He screamed."I g-got it......"he tryed not to scream again.He took off his hand's."Oh god..."He breathed heavy."I got most of it...Should be returing to it's master..."He got dizzy.He was seeing doble's."oh man..."But he stayed awake....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment