Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Scroll 6:Demon give back...

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 6 - Scroll 6:Demon give back...

Chapter 6 - Scroll 6:Demon give back...

Dosu sighed."Okay...."He put his hand back."Here we go...."He got shocked again."GET BACK TO YOUR MASTER AND LEAVE MY DAUGHTER!"He flew back and hit the wall.

Month later,

Dosu smiled."Hey Shadow...Not a single break...You have more controll than that boy...."She smiled."Thank's dad...."She looked down.Dosu looked."If he come's back...You let it all go out....The two quarter's that you have anyway...."She smiled."Oh i know..."Lee ran up."Shadow-chan!"He was smiling."Hi lee-san!"He picked her up."How you doing?"He nuzzled her."Fine...You know...."He looked at her and smiled."Come with me please!"He held out his hand.Shadow took it."Come on Dad!"Dosu nodded."What a nice day...."Dosu slept in a tree.Shadow smiled."Yep!Beatuifull!!"She cuddled next to Lee.He put his arm around her."Think Hitake's comin back?"Lee asked."I don't know...."Lee smirked."When he does he's going to be pretty jealous....He passed up a person who was a bit stubborn but supportive kind gentle and caring underneth...."He put his head on Shadow's."Aka You....."Then he relized she was asleep."You alway's fall asleep....Guess that mean's you train hard...."he smiled."Oh well...."Shadow streached."Dad...."Dosu looked up."What....??"He was groggie. Shadow bent over."Come on get up...I've got a suprise for you!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment