Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Scroll 7:TEST!Ready steady!

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 7 - Scroll 7:TEST!Ready steady!

Chapter 7 - Scroll 7:TEST!Ready steady!

~Next moring....

"We have to take a test?!"Shadow and Dosu sat down."With all these immagrent's?!"Shadow Threw her penical."It's to be registered in Leaf...."The pencial hit a sand nin."OWWW!!!"He rubbed his head.Shadow played with a  pen.Dosu growled."I hate test's....Exspecially that chunin exam we had to do...."Shadow clicked the pen."Me to....."A person handed Dosu the rule's.He read them to shadow."You are allowed to cheat just don't get caught....."He put down the paper."That's the only rule?"Shadow looked a the paper."Ethier that or we can't read...."She threw the pen."Sick of that pen..."Dosu sighed."Your just like Zaku!I lost one Zaku and now i got a female one!"He pushed his chair back."God...."Shadow put her head on the table."Iam bored....."Dosu looked at her."Your just like your Mother....Only you got my brain's...And Since you have four guy's,My very gorgous look's....."Shadow mumbled."You wish...."Dosu sat the chair down."I heard that..."He put his hand on Shadow's head."Atleast you ain't a dumb Blonde.....Refrering to your mom...."Shadow groaned."If mom...Didn't seduce you...Would you still have wanted me?"Dosu smiled."If you turnd out like your mom...Aka seducing poor boy's.....I stll would have wanted you....Deep down i alway's wanted to settle down....Have ONE Kid....A girl cause with boy's.....Yea....The talk....."Shadow smiled."Girl's just know because were the one's that have the kid's...."Dosu patted Shadow's head."Yea my mom gave me the talk...."Shadow laughed."Your mom?"Dosu laughed."Well there was this really pretty girl and well she asked me to break her braclet..."Shadow looked up."And?"I had no clue what it ment....Then Mom told me cause Dad Wasent home...."Shadow laughed."Then i ran into my room.And went in the closet and screamed....."He laughed."My childhood was messed up..."

Shadow laughed."Sound's like you had fun!"Dosu looked at her."Some what fun...."Teacher's passed out test's.Shadow filled in a bubble then another then another.....Then she got stuck....Her dad however."By the sound of stroke's from the pencial's formed into word's...Got it...It's Genjutsu..."Dosu looked over."Shadow's stuck....."He flicked his amflyer.Shadow caught the sound and looked at her dad."Shadow listen to the sound's around you...."Shadow nodded.She looked at her paper.She closed her eye's."T....The first is "T"...A....I...J...U...T....S...U"She smiled and wrote it down."Dad save's me alot....."She glanced over at a sand nin."Old sign cheating.....Way past it's date....."She looked down.She was done.Dosu sighed.He flipped his paper over.They walked out."that was so stupid...."Shadow groaned."Why did you stay behind dad?"Dosu smiled."No reason!"Shadow smiled."What?"Dosu looked down."This 32 year old asked me to brake his braclet....."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 15, 2006, 10:03:39 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandI agree with Kashixkisa, very funny, but cool.

xKakashixandxKisax on November 12, 2006, 12:15:56 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxwhoa....i cant stop laughing!!!! xD i want more! ^_^