Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Scroll 8:Laughing silly!

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 8 - Scroll 8:Laughing silly!

Chapter 8 - Scroll 8:Laughing silly!

Shadow laughed hystericaly."All the Gay guy's go for you!!!"She laughed harder."OH MY GOD!"She laughed so har she couldn't breathe.Dosu leered."Don't kill yourself now...."I can't help it!"She stopped."It's funny!"Dosu smiled."Oh yea....Poor dad get's asked out by gay guy...Daughter laugh's...Hysterical...."She hugged him."You know i love you!"Dosu looked down."Sure you do...."I DO!"Shadow smiled.He put his arm around her and walked on."Any other lesson's!?"Shadow laughed out."Oh shut up...."Dosu looked down."Make me!"Fine i will!!"He grabbed for her.She doged."Your getting old!"When i get you!"Shadow lauged.Dosu corned her."Gotca!"He tryed to grab her,She got down and ran out though his leg's."You little weasel!"Dosu ran after her."Your just jealous!!"She jumped and grabbed onto a tree branch.Dosu stopped and laughed."Look who's talking!You can't even climb up that branch!!"Shadow kicked her leg's."SO!?"She put her leg on the branch and she fell upside down.Hanging by her leg's she flared her arm's."DAD!!"Dosu laughed."So your enemy is the tree...Mine are gay guy's...."Shadow laughed."FEAR THE TREE!!"She made her voice sound scary."Oh...."Dosu said grimly."FEAR THE GAY GUY'S!"They both laughed.

Dosu pulled Shadow down,"There we go...."He put her down."Hey guy's!!!...."It was Lee,"Hey Lee-san!The Evil tree caught me!!"She flared her arm's.Dosu laughed."You missed it!"They all laughed.Shadow sat on a wall.Dosu was eating."Hey Shadow your icecream will melt...."She smiled."Then it'll be a milkshake!"Lee smiled."Yeah!"Dosu looked down."well kid's...This has been the best day!"he went on.Lee put his head on shadow's shoulder."you okay....?"Shadow asked.Lee Nodded he smiled."Here..."Shadow put the spoon in Lee's mouth.He smiled.His face flustered with pink.He sat up,He put his arm around Shadow's shoulder."Shaaadddooowww-cccchhhhaaannnn"Lee yawned.Shadow looked over.Dosu was talking to a guy."Hey break my braclet!"The dude said."NOOOOOOOOO!!!"Dosu yelled.

Shadow smiled at Lee."That was a wonderfull walk Lee!"He bowed and walked down the stair's.Shadow shut the door.Lee hopped."YES!!"Shadow sighed.She walked in the kitchen."HAND'S UP!"She yelled at Dosu.He put up his hand's."I DIDN'T DO IT!"Shadow laughed."What didn't you do?"Dosu dropped a spoon."I didn't let my daughter go on a date with Rock Lee i swear!"Shadow put a finger in dosu's back."Now then...I want you to make me a sandwitch and i'll let you off with a warning!"Dosu laughed."Yes officer!"Shadow put her hand on her hip."That's Mrs officer!"Dosu lowered his hand's."Yes mrs Officer!"Shadow laughed and ran upstair's.She flopped on her bed."that was the best time!"Dosu knocked on her door frame."sandwitch..Mrs officer!"He put the plate on her bed then he sat on her bed cross legged."Well?"shadow looked down." really thought you werent going to make me a sandwitch..."THE DATE!?"Shadow laughed."Oh! It was awsome!"Dosu leaned in."Tell me more...."Shadow smiled."He was sweet kind...."She went on about her perfect date.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 15, 2006, 10:06:04 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandvery well wrote, You've improved I see. ^_^

xKakashixandxKisax on November 13, 2006, 1:53:53 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisax*drops dead then after awhile come back alive* OMG THAT WAS FRICKIN AWESOME!!! I WANT MORE!!! plz??? ^_^