Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Scroll 9:Spy,

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 9 - Scroll 9:Spy,

Chapter 9 - Scroll 9:Spy,

Dosu laughed."I'll spy on my little "Angel's"YES!"He watched as Shadow fix up her hair."It's there fifth date they should've kissed by now..."Shadow opened the door."Hi Shadow!"Lee smiled at the door.Shadow laughed."Hi Lee...Come on in i'll only be a minute!"Lee sat down on the couch.Dosu sat down in a chair."Your daughter is beatuifull Mr.Kinata...."Lee looked at the floor.He was nervous."I won't bite Lee..."Lee looked up."Yes sir...."Dosu got up."Hold still...."Dosu looked him over.He got two ince's from Lee's face,"Hmmmmm....."Lee's nevous spree got worse."Ummm...Mr Kinata....?"Dosu laughed.He sat back down."Iam just playing bad cop Lee...Makin sure you ain't got no weapon's...."Lee smiled."Of course...."Shadow walked downstair's."Dad you better not be qustioning him!"Dosu laughed."Yeah right..."Lee snickered.They went out the front door.The door shut behind them.Shadow hugged Lee's arm.

Dosu hung in a tree."ah ha!"He saw them sit down at a bench."Henhen..."He pulled out a camera."got you my little Angel's in black...."He turned it on.Shadow was talking,"Iam sorry for my dad...."Dosu smiled."Oh you better be sorry....That i can read lip's to....You'll never be alone!Unless your out of my sight....."Lee smiled.He put his arm around Shadow."Aw that's alright!"Shadow smiled."Great...."She leaned on his side and feel asleep she didn't sleep very well thinking about her date."Can't wait till...You..."He turned red."Can't wait till...Do death do us part...."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on November 21, 2006, 9:50:54 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxawwww....that was really cute

demonofsand on November 15, 2006, 10:07:26 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandawww. lol. cute