Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Scroll 10:Present,

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 10 - Scroll 10:Present,

Chapter 10 - Scroll 10:Present,

"Okay...What is it?"Lee laughed."Hold on...."He reached for somthing."Oh come on Lee...What did you get!?"Lee snickered."Be pateint....."Shadow tryed to look though her finger's."No cheating,"Shadow sighed."Oh fine...."She covered her face."Okay.....His name is up to you...."Shadow looked over and put down her hand's."Oh!It's so cute!"Lee placed a squrriel on Shadow's Shoulder."I'll name him Lee!"Shadow smiled.The squrriel had picked up some of her hair and was looking at it."He's so cute!"Lee rubbed the squrriel's cheek."Yea he is...."Shadow took the squrriel off her shoulder and put it on her lap.She petted it's bushy tail."Thank you so much!"Lee smiled."Your welcome...We've been going out for a few week's so i decided to get you somthing!"Shadow smiled."well i LOVE him!"The squrriel looked up.Shadow picked it up."Yes your name is Lee!Just like that boy who gave you to me!"she hugged it."Oh yes i'll take such good care of you!"

Lee shifted his feet,Before Shadow went in the house."iam re-entering the chunin exam's...."Shadow looked at him."You mean your not a chunin?"Lee looked down."Guy sensi would never let me re-enter...But you your at jouini leavel maybe you can help me?"Shadow looked at him."Is garra there?"Lee shifted his feet again."garra is dead...."Shadow put her hand over her mouth."He's dead?"Lee nodded."Yes he is....."Shadow looked at him worried.He looked down and dropped his head.Shadow smiled."I'll get you in!"Lee looked up."YOU-YOU WILL!?"Shadow nodded."but,you have to vist me almost every day and take me out for dinner one to two time's a week!"Lee smiled.He grabbed her hand's."Oh i will!!"He put his head down in thank's."I PROMISE YOU THAT!He bowed."Thank you so much!Iam going to train right now!!"He ran off.Shadow laughed."He's strange somtime's...."The squrriel poked it's head out of her sweater.She scratched it's head,"then again...."She opened he door and went inside.

"Dad iam home....."Dosu poked his head from behind his bedroom door."Oh,Hi Shad!"Shadow walked upstair's."hey Daddy...."The next few day's.Shadow waited for Lee's turn."Lee-san...Becarfull now...."Lee smiled."i will!"The board flashed."OH MY GOD....."Shadow covered her mouth.Kiko Hitake Vs Rock Lee, Kiko looked over at Shadow.She felt his gaze.She fell to her knee's."what in the world...."A genin helped her up."You okay?"Yeah iam fine...."She looked over a rail."Becarfull Lee i fought him before...I almost died...."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on November 21, 2006, 9:53:02 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxnice i likey it

demonofsand on November 20, 2006, 10:31:05 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandsweet! ^_^