Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Scroll 11:Lee's detrmination

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 11 - Scroll 11:Lee's detrmination

Chapter 11 - Scroll 11:Lee's detrmination

Shadow waved."Go Lee!YOU CAN DO IT!"kiko looked up at her.Shadow turned her head and crossed her arm's.He looked down.Lee smiled."I'll beat you with taijutsu!"Kiko looked at him."You will?"Lee frowned."You don't like Tai?You'll be begging me for lesson's after this!"He went for him.Shadow smiled."Lee will win....He's an awsome fighter....."Shadow leaned on the rail."LEE-SAN!YOU CAN DO THIS!"kiko was tired mouth bleeding.Lee looked up and gave her a smile.Shadow smiled back,Lee turned his head.Shadow's squrriel poked it's head from her sweater."i suggest you put your head back in there..."Shadow smiled.A genin smiled."aw he's cute!"Shadow smiled.They heard a sound.Lee fell on the ground same time as kiko.Shadow was about to jump over the rail."Shadow don't you dare...."She looked over.Dosu looked at her."Your right...."She eased down but it was hard to."Lee!Get up!Come on!"She frowned."Oh man...."Dosu grabbed her arm."these boy's did some damage...."Dosu looked at Shadow.

"You wouldn't know anything about Lee?"Shadow looked up."I know alot...."Dosu looked down at the two heavy breathing bodie's."there really breathing hard..."Uh huh..."Shadow prayed."Lee please please get up..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 20, 2006, 10:32:51 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandawesome, pretty much somes up my last chapter. lol but great way of shortinning, you got right to the point, and kept up the pace. Awesome work, can't wait for next chap!