Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Scroll 12:Show you....

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 12 - Scroll 12:Show you....

Chapter 12 - Scroll 12:Show you....

Shadow screamed."What the!?"Lee layed motionless."what just happened?"She hopped over the rail."Hey!LEE!"She skidded to a stop on her knee's."Lee....?"he opened his eye's."I lost?Iam not a chunin?"Shadow lowered her head."Oh Lee...Iam sorry...Your not going to be a chunin...."He fell asleep.Dosu picked him up."He tried...It was a good fight...."Hyate raised his hand."Now a special match...Everbody here is going to be entered.This match does not count.The board flashed.Shadow stayed still and looked at the board,Dosu looked up."Who will it be?"Kiko hopped down."might as well stay down Shad..."The board flashed.Kinata Shadow-Sound genin female,   V.S  hitake Kiko-Leaf genin male.....With there name's was a picture.Shadow had her had on her side in the photo Kiko looked into the camera and couldn't tell the expression thought his mask the photo was takin when he was elven or eight,shadow tossed her head."Okay...."She put out her hand's in a offense position."Let's go...."Kiko smiled."Ladie's first!"Shadow smiled."Iam gonna show you some supa sonic speed!"Kiko smiled."I won't belive you till you show me!"Shadow smiled."Eh?Okay as you wish!"She dissappered."Bring it!"kiko looked around."where is she?"Dosu ran upstair's."GO SHAD!"Shadow reappered behind him she hind kicked him.Kiko flew into a wall."gotta enough?"kiko got up."You wish!"Shadow smirked.

"I actualy wanted to toy with you more!"Shadow grinned."I never did get to see how truly strong you were..."Shestood up and put a hand on her hip."Oh come now Hitake i mean iam a sound ninja bred from Kinata blood raised to kill and fight...."Kiko smirked."i came from a family of genuious ninja...."Shadow laughed."Show me what you got!"Kiko dissappered."I GOT YOU NOW!"Dosu looked."i can't see them!"Then he saw them bit's and pice's."You wish!"Shadow did a backbend."Good one!"Shadow redissappered.Kiko did to.Shadow got down."Kohona whirwind!"Kiko hit the wall."She's fast....iam having a hard time keeping up and she's not tired....Were those past battle's?Did she pretend to be tired??She had to have..."Shadow smiled."Tired?Already?"She leaned on a wall.She yawned."I thought you were better than that...I've been holding back all those year's and you barley beat me!"Kiko got up."Guess i'll show you what iam made of....."Kiko took a breathe."I will NOT hurt her to badly...."Shadow sighed.She streached against the wall."Her speed is the key....Without it...."He went for her.Shadow tryed to run.Kiko grabbed one of her leg's.Shadow hit the ground back first.Kiko held her by the ankle.Shadow looked at her leg.She looked at kiko.She looked scared.Dosu put Lee down."Shadow....."She thought back to Zaku Sasuke broke his arm's.What about her ankle?Kiko looked at her.Shadow yelled."BRAKE IT I DEASERVE IT!!!"Kiko looked at her suprised."Brake it...I'll take my punshiment and won't whine like a coward!"She felt his warm hand around her cold ankle."Brake it....I'll still be able to fight you...Even at the cost of my ankle!"Will kiko brake it?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 20, 2006, 10:35:35 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandOh yeah, Next chapter is a commin!! ^_^ lol