Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Scroll 13:I was beaten?

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 13 - Scroll 13:I was beaten?

Chapter 13 - Scroll 13:I was beaten?

"Ugggg....."shadow woke up on the floor."i was beaten!?!"She screamed."WHAT HAPPENED?!!?"Dosu looked over then at the squrriel who was on his shoulder."Shadow is alive......look's like she's normal to!"He laughed."WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"Shadow felt two hand's on her shoulder's."Shadow-chan calm down,"LEE!!"She hugged him.Lee had three bandage's wrapped around his forehead and some wrapped on his neck.She kissed his forehead."YOUR SAFE!!"Lee laughed."Of course Shadow-chan!"Shadow hugged him."Oh Lee....."Dosu smiled."i'll be at home...."He turned and started walking."Guess we can go home to...."Hyate walked up."Well Lee your disqualified...."Lee looked up."I know..."Hyate smiled."Well final's are in a month...Hope to see you there!"Lee nodded."So the challenge's are done?"Hyate nodded."Yep your free to go home...Everyone here is!"Shadow and Lee walked outside it rained heavy."Run Shadow-chan!"They ran under a oning the oning of the ramen shop.They laughed.Lee pulled a leaf out of Shadow's hair."Hey knock it off!"She knocked his hand away,

Lee smiled."Alright...."He put down his hand."Since Zaku i was never happy like this!"She leaned on the wall of the ramen shop."Really?"Yes..Actually"She turned her head seeing some sliver hair go behind a tree.She leaned forward trying to see who was behind the tree.Lee smiled."It's good your happy!"Shadow smiled back."It feel's good to."Lee looked out into the rain."So Shadow....."Shadow turned her head."Hmm?"Lee smiled."Was Zaku....Did he ever do anything?"Shadow sighed."No not much..."She closed her eye's."Well he only kisse-"She didn't finsh.Lee was holding her."Oh shadow...."The next thing was soft lip's pressed against her's.Shadow felt fire.She could train all day and wouldn't get tired."I am sorry!!"lee covered his red face.Shadow was against the wall a weird expression on her face.She was in deep thought.

 

"Ready steady GO!"Shadow ran."You better use that fan i gave you!"Dosu yelled throwing shuriken's.Shadow stopped and opened a small fan.She wipped it behind her."HERE I GO!"She lashed it out.The shuriken's flew back.Dosu jumped out of the way.The shuriken's pounded into a tree."Iam not done!"Shadow said.Dosu turned and grabbed a flying shuriken."Nice use of chakara!"He smiled."Controling one Shuriken...Pretty good!"Shadow smiled."You think?"Your almost there..."Shadow's fan dissappered and it appered in Dosu's hand."Now what?"Shad smiled."Look at the bottom..."Dosu threw it into the air."A PAPER BOMB?!"Shadow grabbed the fan."It's a dud..."Dosu sighed."Iam slipping!"Shadow threw it at him.He jumped as it exploded."Now i think your ready for a rematch with Hitake!!"Shadow smiled."I'll show him who's top dog!!"

Shadow walked up some stair's."Hitake...."Kiko looked up."How did you find me?"Shadow looked up."I got better since last week...And i want to fight again...."She pulled out her fan and opened it."This time i have the right weapon's...."Kiko looked up."As you wish...."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on November 21, 2006, 10:16:35 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121I found the right story this time. and this is cool.

xKakashixandxKisax on November 21, 2006, 10:00:05 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxkool....i liked it was was awesome! -^_^- cant wait for more!