Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Scroll 15:Her hand

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 15 - Scroll 15:Her hand

Chapter 15 - Scroll 15:Her hand

Shadow sat by the river.A leaf hit the smooth glassy water.Sh thought about what hitake said."You were married to me...."Dosu sat down he rested his elbow's on his knee's."You sit here when your upset what's wrong?"Shadow sighed."Nothing..."Dosu looked to the side."Guess i can't make you tell me..."She looked over."Dad...Can you betrove me?"Dosu fell backward's."Pick who you'll marry!?"She nodded."Please dad...I'll be happy....Just chose....Please...."Dosu sat up."Shadow what if i make a mistake?"Shadow smiled."You won't Trust me!"Dosu looked down."If you really want Shadow....."Dosu coughed."You are here to compete for my daughter's hand in marrige!Abumi Zaku Rock Lee...And Kiko couldn't make it but he'll try to get here..."They both nodded.Zaku growled."Hitake is competing to?"Lee smiled."Shadow married to me and we'll have two kid's and we'll never fight!"Dosu looked at Zaku."ms Abumi Shadow....hmmm...in three year's after marrige we'll have a kid,and Shadow will live in Sound with me!"He smiled.They didn't notice Shadow walk up."Hi boy's!"She winked.She kissed Dosu on the cheek."There dad..."She went inside.Zaku smiled.

Zaku slept in a bed at Dosu's newly opened store.Shadow yawned and went upstair's.Turn's out the Kinata shop had a second floor with three bedroom's and a small kitchen.Dosu sat at a table that they had.Dosu had three card's on the table.He put his finger on it.It glowed purple and he flipped it over.It had Shadow's picture from the chunin exam's and her information on it,Hobbie's fighting etc.....He put his hand over it and it dissappered.Zaku shot up a pice of paper in his mouth,He took it out."A Profile on Shadow?"He smiled."Dosu is giving us fair chance's...."At Lee's house,The house was quiet.Lee found a card on the chair he was sitting on a few minute's ago.He picked it up."Shadow's personality...She's a gemini?Sweet!"Kiko had walked in from trainig he streached then found a card inbetween his index finger and thumb.He looked at it.He flipped it over."Curtisoy of Dosu Kinata,"Was written on the back.Kiko sighed."Good old Dosu....."He went to sleep.Dosu smiled and flipped over the three card's each labed different name's:Abumi Zaku,Hitake Kiko,Rock Lee.It had there information on it.Zaku read his card."The one who make's her most happy will have my permission...."Zaku smiled."Okay then...."

He went into her room,"Hey Shadow...."He layed down.She sighed she was dead asleep.She snuggled against his chest.Zaku kissed the top of her head."Goodnight Shadow...."Shadow made a purring noise as she feel asleep.Dosu smiled at the table.Zaku is in the lead for Shadow's hand...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 23, 2006, 12:18:07 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandI like this, very creative. lol