Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Scroll 17:Kid's!Dosu is slowly dying

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 17 - Scroll 17:Kid's!Dosu is slowly dying

Chapter 17 - Scroll 17:Kid's!Dosu is slowly dying

Dosu smiled."OH YEAH!"Shadow sat on her bed."I wonder if it will be like my dream?That's was really lovly once i thought about it..."She smiled."One...That's probally all the kid's i could make...."Dosu pushed Shadow into the bathroom."WHAT THE!?"Dosu stared"SIT AND STAY!"He barked.Shadow stared."iam not a dog...."Dosu shut the door,A second later Dosu pushed Lee in."okay kid's a kinata ritual before all wedding's is for you guy's to spend time together!In other word's.TIME TO TAKE A BATH!!"Dosu forced Lee in first,"There ya go!"Dosu was in the hall with Shadow,"COME ON!"He pulled her."NO!!"Iam letting you wear a towel for god's sake!"Shadow hung on the door frame."NO!!!"Dosu clawed her off."GOTCA!"NOOOO!!!"Dosu pushed Shadow in and locked the door from the outside,Where he was..."See you kid's in an hour!"He went downstair's,Shadow shivered.Atleast she had a towel right?So did he!Shadow sat down in the water,"This suck's..."Lee smiled."Uh huh!"You seem happy...."Lee laughed."Iam happy because...Your in da water!"He splashed her."ah!"She splashed him back,Finnally Shadow hit him with a bar of soap....A heavy bar of soap....."Ow!"Lee rubbed his head."Oh my gosh iam sorry!"Shadow looked over his head."Come on Shad i won't get brain trama from soap...."Shadow laughed at herself."Yea...I mean it's soap right?"Lee looked at her."It would make me feel better if you sat on this side with me...."Shadow moved over,She did hit him with a bar of soap....Dosu heard a bang.He ran outside."HEY STAY OFF!!"He tackled a guy to the ground."Neji?"Neji looked up."Your from the chunin exam's...."Dosu grinned."Yeah...As i rember...You tried to kill me!"Dosu punched him knocking him out.He got up."Yo Kiko you okay?"Dosu pulled Kiko up."Thank's...."Dosu smiled."Still can fight can't i?"Yes you can!"Dosu turned his head."Shad told me you were leaving....Come back somtime...."Dosu turned around."Hey,"Dosu looked over his shoulder."Yes?"When Shadow has a kid i want to see it.....When it's twelve...."Dosu smiled."Oh don't worry...."Kiko smiled."Dosu can we talk?"Dosu nodded."Okay sure...."

Shadow and Lee did get married.....And kiko was there....Counting the year's.....


Souai ran down the road."i hope grandpa get's better!"She ran into a man and fell on the ground."OW!"The Man held out a hand."Iam sorry...."Souai used his hand to get up."It's okay....."The man looked her over."What's your name?"Souai smiled."SOUAI KINATA!!"The man laughed."Iam Kiko hitake..."Souai smiled."Kiko is a nice name!"So is Souai!Mean's Mutal Love am i right?"Souai smiled."Yes sir!"Kiko put his hand on Souai's head."You look like your mom...."You know my mom?"We dated in the past....Tell me how is Dosu...Uh...I mean your grandpa...."Souai frowned."He's sick...He cough's alot and tell's mom not to worry...But we do....The doctor said there's nothing he can do...."Kiko looked down..."So he's sick....."Souai nodded."Uh huh..."Kiko looked up."Can i see your mom?"Uh...Okay...."Dosu sat up and coughed.Shadow looked up at him."Dad..."Dosu covered his mouth and looked at Shadow."Huh?"Dad you need to try to sleep...."Dosu coughed again."Iam fine...Iam not sick,"Shadow gently pushed him down."Dad i don't want to lose you neither do Lee or Souai...."Dosu coughed again."there not...Your not going to lose me...."Shadow looked down."We will if you don't rest...."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on November 29, 2006, 10:47:40 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxfriggin awesome! O.O

demonofsand on November 25, 2006, 12:26:17 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandawsome!!