Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Scroll 18:Please?

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 18 - Scroll 18:Please?

Chapter 18 - Scroll 18:Please?

Shad set off for work.She met the desced hokage...Then she fainted."Oh my god...."She found herself looking at the celing."I swear i...I thought..."She flashed back."Iam Kiko Hitake!"Shadow eye's shot open."Oh my god!"Sombody is awake...."Shadow felt around.She felt some pant's.But why were the pant's right below her head??"AH!"Calm down calm down!!"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN?!"Shadow hit her head on the floor and she conked out.Kiko picked up her upperhalf."God Shadow...."He looked at his hand,Her head was bleeding,He bandaged her head,"Oh Shad....."Her mussle's tighed and Kiko felt it,He put his finger on a spot  on her arm,He pressed it and her mussle's re-losened."It's good to be a little fammilair with the human body....And it's pressure point's."Shadow mumbled somthing and turned her head,Kiko smiled."You worry about your father way to much...."He must have heard what she said.

Souai sat at the table.Lee watched her write in a scroll."You got those note's?"Souai looked up."I can't go to the academy why?"Lee put his hand down."You have a disablity...They won't take you..."Souai frowned."Disabilty's suck!"Lee sighed."Tell me about it Souai..."Souai dropped her pen."Okay then,Disabilty's suck because-"Finsh your note's"Souai groaned and continued to write,"Don't growl...."Souai nodded."Yes sir...."Dosu sat down at the table."What you doin Souai?"Sound and Taijutsu note's...."Dosu looked at the scroll.He coughed."WWell there are two way's of note's the line's and inbetween..."Souai smiled."Dad can i?"Lee smiled."Go ahead..But i expect two note's!"Souai saluted."YES SIR!"Dosu smiled."Inbetween the line's are the note's:F A C E,"Souai wrote it down,"Your dad is a taijutsu master he can give you the other note's...."Souai looked at Lee."PLEASE DADDY!?!?!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on November 29, 2006, 10:51:08 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxwow...i likey very much =3 nicely written

demonofsand on November 27, 2006, 12:50:42 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool. lol. I liked that chap. Very warming in my heart.