Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Scroll 21:Both!!?!?!?!

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 21 - Scroll 21:Both!!?!?!?!

Chapter 21 - Scroll 21:Both!!?!?!?!

Shadow layed on the floor."How'd he do that!?"Lee lifted her head."Shadow he's dead..."Shadow looked at the celing."But his body dissappered..."Lee bandaged her head."You keep thinking to hard you'll head will explode..."Shadow looked over."Then there'd be brain's on the floor..."Lee laughed.Shadow looked at him."I'll be dead so iam sorry i couldn't clean it up...."Lee snickered."Oh Shadow...I'd kill myself if you died...."Shadow looked at him."Don't plan on it you arn't going to die..."Shadow sighed.

Shadow sat in the house...Everybody was out.Shadow got up."Guess i'll do it now..."Shadow drug and Anbu body into the house."God what did this dude eat?"She put him on the floor.She got another body."She's much lighter...."She layed the body down,She turned down the light's and put out some candle's."Here we go..I have to try!"Shadow put her hand's into seal's."Come!Shikamaru did it!So can i!"She closed her eye's."I can bring her back!"Shadow consitrated."Oh god..."She put her hand's on the floor."Just....Like Lord Ochimaru...."She held her breath."LIFE TRANSFER JUTSU!!"She clapped her hand's together,She coughed and hit the floor."Shadow-chan...."she heard a soft voice."Give her some air...."Shadow shook her head."Lee?Dad?"She couldn't open her eye's."Do i sound like lee?"Kind of....But what she...Did...."Sombody picked her up."Thank you so much..."She heard another voice,"Put her down...Here lay her head on this pillow...."he felt somthing soft under her head."Dad?"Sombody laughed."Oh...I wish...."There was another laugh.Shadow manged to open her eye's."WHAT THE F-"She hit her head."Ohhhh..."Her head hit the pillow."Put the book down....That's how she hit her head."She heard a thud."OH SORRY!"Oh it's okay...."Shadow sat up.She put her arms over her face."Oh look she's an Anbu to...."Shadow put down her arm's.She opened her eye's...There infront of her....Was...

Lee sighed."think we should go home?"Dosu laughed."Lee shad was sleepin when we left!Be less scary!"He laughed.lee looked down."I just worry about Shadow..."Souai tugged on her dad's headband belt."daddy?"Lee looked down,"Oh!What's up baby?"Souai smiled."Dad...Me and grandpa bought you an icecream!"She put out the cone."Her dad!"Lee took it and smiled."Thank's!"He patted her head.Souai smiled and laughed."Your welcome daddy!!"Lee didn't touch it for a few minute's then he looked at a stone as they were waking in the park.He skimmed down the name's.Dosu pointed to a name."There's my great grandfather!"Souai looked."Your granpa has a long name!"Dosu laughed."Oh i know...."Lee licked at his cone."Masuki Hitake...."Above her name was."Kakashi Hitake,"Up that was Kiko Hitake"Lee looked."The whole hitake line is here...."He ran his finger over a name."Guy sensi...."He looked at his sensi's name,

Shadow gasped.Infront of her was two pepole.One was a women.She had long brown hair blue eye's and a smile.Sh looked at the man."Oh my god!"the man was wearing a mask had silver hair and was in his late thirty's."Kak-kakashi...Sensi?"he waved."Maaa-masuki sensi!?"She smiled."Hi Shadow-chan!"Shadow almost fainted.She resserected them...   BOTH OF THEM!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on December 9, 2006, 2:12:28 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxoh shoot......

that was a very big surprise

demonofsand on December 7, 2006, 7:32:38 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandWICKED!! OH I HAVE A GREAT CHAPTER COMMING UP!! ^_^ AWESOME!